Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32417

    Sj

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Would you say the pics are accurate? You said she needs to eat a biscuit. Just wondering if these pics are current or maybe from before? Thanks in advance.
    The pics are accurate to the degree that she has lost weight, and nutritionally speaking really needs to spend her money on this. She is definitely leaner then the pics, not quite gaunt but that's around the corner. Still, I'd repeat and I'm a fairly critical monger when it comes to visuals. If a girl is looking nasty or unacceptable, unattractive. My mind can't get past it. She was very sweet and accommodating and actually generously affectionate. YMMV.

  2. #32416

    Sj

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/104646169935

    Had a very nice time with her today. Cute, petite, spinner, natural A, small B's perky. She's probably 90 lbs, 100 lbs dripping wet. She was showered fresh, incall was decent in a newly renovated what used to be sketch, Southside on Phillips. She's had / has a history of demons. Body has some tell tale evidence but it was not off putting. She was warm, chill, friendly and extremely affectionate, GFE to the max. Pulled out of her for a nice CIM finish.

    She took coaching with BBBJ. Took her time, Non rushed. If this girl got healthier, put on 20 lbs, kept those demons in check she could demand a lot more. 160 hh well worth it. Based on my experience today, I'd repeat. Treat her well she's a fragile little thing.
    Thank you for this, I've tried for at least a year to reach her, with no luck. She has never once responded to my texts.

  3. #32415

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    No word. I reached out a few times but nothing. She used to get back to me fairly quickly. Nice girl, hope she's ok!
    You guys really should read the words that people type into these threads! Sincerely, WTF!

  4. #32414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on this Veronica? Best BBBJ in town. I haven't seen her at church in a while. She is not even replying but her ad is still up with same number. Has anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/453942080453
    No word. I reached out a few times but nothing. She used to get back to me fairly quickly. Nice girl, hope she's ok!

  5. #32413
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/104646169935

    Had a very nice time with her today. Cute, petite, spinner, natural A, small B's perky. She's probably 90 lbs, 100 lbs dripping wet. She was showered fresh, incall was decent in a newly renovated what used to be sketch, Southside on Phillips. She's had / has a history of demons. Body has some tell tale evidence but it was not off putting. She was warm, chill, friendly and extremely affectionate, GFE to the max. Pulled out of her for a nice CIM finish.

    She took coaching with BBBJ. Took her time, Non rushed. If this girl got healthier, put on 20 lbs, kept those demons in check she could demand a lot more. 160 hh well worth it. Based on my experience today, I'd repeat. Treat her well she's a fragile little thing.
    Would you say the pics are accurate? You said she needs to eat a biscuit. Just wondering if these pics are current or maybe from before? Thanks in advance.

  6. #32412

    Bella Blu

    Google had some interesting results.

    Apparently, you get a $300 HJ from a fat black woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with this one? Been looking for a good NURU.

    https://tryst.link/massage/bellablu

  7. #32411

    Sj

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/104646169935

    Had a very nice time with her today. Cute, petite, spinner, natural A, small B's perky. She's probably 90 lbs, 100 lbs dripping wet. She was showered fresh, incall was decent in a newly renovated what used to be sketch, Southside on Phillips. She's had / has a history of demons. Body has some tell tale evidence but it was not off putting. She was warm, chill, friendly and extremely affectionate, GFE to the max. Pulled out of her for a nice CIM finish.

    She took coaching with BBBJ. Took her time, Non rushed. If this girl got healthier, put on 20 lbs, kept those demons in check she could demand a lot more. 160 hh well worth it. Based on my experience today, I'd repeat. Treat her well she's a fragile little thing.

  8. #32410

    They can be weeded out in 10 seconds

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Yes, agreed, that's what I did because she led with where are you. When I replied not thinking fast enough to give a bogus location, but an actual fairly close to where I was located. Her response was basically on the same Blvd, about 10 minute drive. It was just un shady enough to make me consider it. But I just actually had the same scenario occur a month ago, and I did go to said incall, and it was definitely un nerving and I bailed. If this was 10 years ago I'd Toft. I'd like some single monger with nothing to lose hit it 1st LOL.
    My first text to one of those "sketch" ads is usually "Are you in Charleston?" when the trickster is supposed to be in Jax.

    My favorite though is when the response to "Are you available for outcall to Orange Park for one hour?" is "In or Out?" or "How long? Scammers be stupid.

    Rich.

  9. #32409

    Maria. Avoid

    I would advise avoiding this one.

    Met her once at rough hotel off Wells Road in OP, she immediately started talking about money and generally acting like a tweaking freak.

    No bueno.

    And, don't go to hotels on Wells Road, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/135516853369

    Is this one new or returning for another tour? Some pics look great, others eh. Would love some intel before I make the call.

    Rich.

  10. #32408

    Bella Blue

    Has anyone had a session with this one? Been looking for a good NURU.

    https://tryst.link/massage/bellablu

  11. #32407

    Vee Veronica?

    Any updates on this Veronica? Best BBBJ in town. I haven't seen her at church in a while. She is not even replying but her ad is still up with same number. Has anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/453942080453
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vee.jpg‎  

  12. #32406

    Erika is here for 5 more days. Love it.

    I get more pleasure from Erika than most any provider. It the way you want to feel on a great date. But that seldom happens. What a smile and dream. All the positions I think up, she satisfies. So reasonable, but I always tip another 20 roses. 13 great visits that only get better. Loves to eat and be eaten.

  13. #32405

    Palatka cash and dash

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...o/730880090521

    Saw this one at Palatka in call. Next visit turned out to be a car date cash and dash. This was all about a year ago but you know leopards don't change their spots.

  14. #32404

    Banx

    Quote Originally Posted by HesGotSole  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in October. She is definitely hot but very mechanical. 2 $$ for a hhr dream and she doesn't get on top / CBJ / non GFE. Basically a trophy fuck.
    Exactly my experience also.

  15. #32403

    Ivy Devine

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up to this one. I would never travel to the Northside to specifically she her do to her commas being spotty. Was on the north a few days ago conducting other business. Decided to hit her up. To my surprise, she responded right away. She's located off Harts rd which is not a ideal location. Took the chance anyway. To my surprise, She turned out to be a really cool chick with a very nice ass. The only downside other then the location. She has a dog in a kettle that smelled like it needed a bathroom break. LOL. I'll definitely repeat in the day time only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/639101976236
    Thank you sir! May I ask, pics show what I would describe as a 30-35 year old with a flat tummy and perky natural (not man made) C's or D's. Is that accurate in person?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape