Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 24048
-
11-13-23 14:31 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 76Aliz
Can anyone vouch for Aliz? https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...k/957213386107.
The number pulls up several different photos from the past that are very likely fake, but these of Aliz look more legit. There is a post on here about an Aliz from 2022 that appears to describe the girl pictured here to a T. I texted and the reply and location had all the markings of an ACS, but then they provided a menu (a no-no in this current environment) and wanted a selfie. I said no and ghosted, then they started furiously texting me to get me re-interested, then CALLED my friggin phone. Nervy of them.
But I'll bother again if Aliz is the real thing. She looks great.Last edited by WillGuyMar; 11-13-23 at 14:31. Reason: missplled name
-
11-13-23 13:44 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 328Tina, Same as always
Popped in to see Tina again, same good service as always. Only complaint is they put her up in the dumpy Motel6 plus the room had a chirping smoke detector.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
She met me at the door with 10 full minutes of DDDFK with dick and pussy rubbing before even a word was spoken or donation exchanged. After that I gave her 160 and said I want HHR all BB and then went into the bathroom to take a piss. When I came out she was all naked and more DFK. She has this newish BBJ technique where she washes and sucks at the same time. She will take a big gulp of Ice water and then DT you with the water still in her mouth. That ice cold sensation is pretty good. After that multiple position BBFS with more DFK and CIP plus video without face. She will even hold your phone if you want to star in your own porn vid.
Says she will be here for another month and then Cherry will probably return. Lily is leaving soon and Smile will be coming in right around thanksgiving.
-
11-13-23 12:31 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 179Just no
Who has more to lose with your FaceTime pics going public you or her? I have 3 rules before proceeding.
Originally Posted by Distrizzy
[View Original Post]
1) No PII.
2) No pics.
3) No pre-payment.
There are plenty of women that can meet my demands.
-
11-13-23 09:46 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 528Rates
What are her rates? She's asking 150 partially covered bbj, no DATY, and covered FS for a QV.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 02:17 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 583My first meet
It was my first meeting with her. Others have had more success.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 17:32 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 528Sealing the deal
I've found it difficult to get her to meet. Sent a simple, hi I'm in the area and would like to meet. She replies hours later asking if I'm still in Springfield. Text back yes and ask her when she can meet. After that crickets. She's been updating her ads on STG so I know she around. Not sure what the deal is. Any ideas or can someone vouch for me to ger? TIA!
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 16:55 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 328Smile coming back
I got the text about Tina's emanate return too, but more importantly the handler said Smile was returning on Nov 20.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Smilt is my favorite bald pussy Asian granny who has a nice BBBJ and does BBFSCIP AND has the Parkinson's shakes. She is a good fuck and has the sweetest smile.
-
11-11-23 15:47 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 1299Tina back tomorrow
I got a text from Tina's handler that she'll be back tomorrow. I've made other (non-mongering) plans for the day, but I hope at least one of you will get to see her. Hopefully you don't get the bait and switch like I did when I tried to see Tina after she returned in February.
-
11-11-23 11:26 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 779Facetime verification
I bet some of these ladies have a standard set just like mongers do. She might not want to see a guy who is 3/10 looks, 2/10 cleanilness and 1/10 body proportions.
Originally Posted by Distrizzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 11:19 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 1333Pictures
A picture is worth a thousand words or dollars. They capture you facetiming them for sex then try to blackmail you.
Originally Posted by Distrizzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 21:39 #19313Regular Member

Posts: 43Facetime Verifications?
Trying to figure this one out. Posted in Sumo sporadically, same date different cities. Texted and said she can verify vis facetime. What are you thoughts on facetime verifications? Even if she facetimes, could still be trouble. Can't find reviews of this one anywhere of course, and I hate that. Did not ask for deposit, no red flags in messaging. Anyone have this type of dilemma?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/virgi...-/606607551437
-
11-10-23 12:10 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 36Unless the weight gain happened in the last week or so, she was still the same when I saw her a couple weeks ago. She and Deena were staying at the same hotel for the past week, and the latter claimed that Chloe was still using as of a week ago. Really wish Chloe could get her shit together. She always has a pleasant attitude during sessions, and appears to always give her best effort.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 07:14 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 26Being discussed in other threads
Yeah, there were discussions on this in News and Reports thread and Agency threads.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 06:46 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 457Bust in VA
Any of you mongers know anything about this?
High-End Brothels Busted in VA.
A ring of "high-end" brothels operating in greater Fairfax and Tysons, Virginia were shut down this week. Three people were charged with coercing people to engage in illegal sexual activity in rented high-end apartment complexes. While the client names have not been made public, investigators identified a "wide array" of buyers, including politicians, high-tech and pharmaceutical executives, and military officers.
-
11-09-23 21:56 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 1065Chloe told me she went through rehab recently. She was trying to get me back as a client because I stopped seeing her. I'm not here to judge girls, but when they let their recreational habit overtake their life, then I just got to move on. I take it from reading the board. She's not clean and sober. Chloe told me she put on weight because she stopped her addiction.
Originally Posted by NeoPS
[View Original Post]
Living out of a hotel and having an addiction problem has to be expensive.










Reply With Quote





