Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 13311
-
11-10-23 18:46 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 29Hotel Asian
Hi.
Traveling to Greenville in a few weeks.
Was wondering how to contact the Booker and see the talent.
Thanks in advance.
-
11-10-23 17:01 #10670Regular Member

Posts: 13Visited her the other day. Not the best looking, I didn't think 10 minutes would be enough so I brought extra cash incase but she really did get it done in under 10 minutes. She's legit.
Originally Posted by DudleyDorite
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 15:27 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 238Any information
Seen this one and Would love to add an ebony to the list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/478219066060
-
11-10-23 09:26 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 2036It crossed my mind
It crossed my mind but after talking to her in person, I realized it was not much different than AMPs that rotate girls. To each, their own.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 21:03 #10667Senior Member

Posts: 111Might be a good experience, but a little too trafficy for my taste.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 21:00 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 98Hotel Asian
Saw the new asian chick working out of hotel off Woodruff. Comms were great but refused to send real pic. Decent low volume location. She is fairly attractive. Toned legs with tight butt, little baby damaged, nice size boobs, cute face. She could pass as late 30's but considering the gray in her hair, prob late 40's. She had basically no personality, said maybe 10 words the entire time. Very mechanical. Licked my nips, CBJ for maybe 2 min, hopped on cg for a few min. Mish, blew in k9. The AC wasn't on and it was uncomfortably hot in there. All that said, the biggest issue was she was loose as a goose. Maybe one of you guys busted her open earlier today but I struggled to keep it up because it was like fucking a 3" pvc pipe. I'm average. But I haven't felt anyone that loose in a long time. 140 for the hhr. I would not repeat but YMMV.
-
11-08-23 20:59 #10665Banned Member

Posts: 367No link
She sucks dick better than a girl friend. You can find it.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 20:42 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 533Which number did you call
Pm me which number sounds like fun.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 17:00 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 147Mother daughter
There a post on skip Mother and Daughter looking for long tern man. BS You need to buy my videos first then I will credit it to the time we spend. Scam don't waste your time or paper guys.
-
11-08-23 16:43 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 318Do you have a link? There's a few girls that say they are a throat goat.
Originally Posted by DudleyDorite
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 16:39 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 318I went myself yesterday. The scheduler said she was 25, I'd say mid 30's but she was still pretty, had a nice body, nice tits and nipples and was nice. Her skin was so soft and smooth too. Anyway it was so so but a lot of that was my fault.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
I meant to go 1st thing that morning and set my alarm but I fell back asleep. Got there after 12:30 and the # acted as if it were the girl in the room but I know it wasn't. Anyeay, she said she just got out of the shower and was putting on makeup, can I wait a little bit? I ended up waiting about 30 min, the # called at 1 point saying she was almost done, just a few more min. When I finally got the room number she was in lingerie and attractive, gave me a hug, counted the sugar and confirmed what I gave her. The rest was pretty much how you described except she asked me if I've had a busy day. I said no and stupidly asked if she has and as soon as the words came out my mouth I regretted it. She said it was slow alp morning hut has been really busy the last couple hours. I know that would be a turn on for some people but it made me paranoid. How long was the last guy? Did you really shower or just wipe a few places like you did with me? Were you showering and putting on makeup or was I waiting while someone else was there? Also the room was so damn hot! They don't rush you but they do mind the time-frame you booked so the reminders of how much time I had left also threw me off but it was done in a nice way. I was able to finish but really wish I went for hhr instead of a qv. I tried the lazy dog with her but she got mad, I think she thought I was going for the backdoor tho so I just said ok and flipped her back over
-
11-08-23 10:22 #10660Banned Member

Posts: 367Throat goat
From stg. I went to see her today near twin peaks. She set her little timer to ten minutes. I was wondering if that would be enough time. Blew the top in less than 2 minutes. Def good at what she does.
-
11-08-23 08:48 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 504Midwest thick
Wonder whom you refer to Mr Z, this Bella gal on tryst is pretty slim and 900 marios, ,wow!
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 08:40 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 2036Does anyone have experience with her?
She looks interesting, does anyone have experience with her? Send me a message if you don't want to post.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/493630371932
-
11-08-23 07:33 #10657Senior Member

Posts: 1206Ah yes, corn-fed Midwestern thickness! I am also partial to PNW girls. They're built like superheroes.
But to offer a theory about recent visitations. Because Greenville is a nice place to be now. It still has its grime but for the most part the city has a remarkable reputation.
Originally Posted by BobeSugar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




