Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 37366
-
11-09-23 21:15 #29746Senior Member

Posts: 72Just as described. Went yesterday. Wonderful lady. Great experience. No touching but a great massage and she knows what you're looking for with a HE. She has some great slow soft skills there. Paid 70 and 60 tip. She's definitely better in the eyes and speaks English. I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 20:20 #29745Senior Member

Posts: 120Bella Touch. Monica
Monica is new there. Youngish. 40's probably. Nice massage, under her bra, OTC pants. Cute. Nice face and body. Nice HE and gentle.
Originally Posted by Poker3000
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 16:30 #29744Senior Member

Posts: 261Instagram Maria
Can someone PM me Instagram Maria's phone number. I don't have social media on my phone so I have no way of contacting her. Thanks in advance.
-
11-09-23 15:50 #29743Regular Member

Posts: 19Saigon Lineup
Tiffany is obviously attractive, nice tits. Zero ass. But I have heard Saigon in the past had some decent younger workers. Anyone been recently and had a good experience? What was the donation and how did they look?
-
11-09-23 15:48 #29742Regular Member

Posts: 19Any decent looking providers at Bella? Neve been but it's real close to me so I'm interested. How would you describe the provider you usually see there? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Moe2056
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 14:04 #29741Senior Member

Posts: 846Come easy but needs a deposit
She is like 550 hour and 150 non refundable deposit. So I will pass.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 12:34 #29740Senior Member

Posts: 2422Heads or tails
Pics look a bit TGTBT, not sure cas its 50/50 LOL.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 12:25 #29739Senior Member

Posts: 66Shannon
Can anyone give me a recent update on Shannon of Body Balance in Royal Oak? Thinking of booking soon.
-
11-09-23 11:12 #29738Senior Member

Posts: 94She's searchable
It's been about five years. Clean, safe condo in W. Bloomfield off of Orchard Lake Rd. I recall. Attractive and thick where it matters, but not very friendly-- lots of rules. She used to wipe you down with rubbing alcohol before the session. I saw her more than once hoping to develop a rapport w / her, but it was not to be. Lots of teasing can't remember the finish. I moved on.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 10:44 #29737Senior Member

Posts: 846Ahhhh a teen
I am 99% sure it is fake but I can pray right?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...c/551545569372
-
11-09-23 10:36 #29736Senior Member

Posts: 846Website
What website did you find this on.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 10:17 #29735Senior Member

Posts: 72City??
Sorry, not familiar, but what city is listing for?
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 09:03 #29734Senior Member

Posts: 212Brianna
Word around here is that she's totally rude and a cold *****. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 06:19 #29733Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks, you happen to know the name? And any provider names I should ask for? Feel free to pm me, appreciate the help!
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 06:18 #29732Regular Member

Posts: 3Let me know if you hear anything in the area as well would love to check it out.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





