Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 18229
-
11-09-23 14:40 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 305Suuuuper!
Huge thanks to Orlo for sharing her digits. Have some patience since she has a job and her responses would be delayed. I had a session scheduled this afternoon and oh boy she is a firecracker. Young cutie with great body coupled with naturals, great kisser. She enjoys what she does. Had excellent time at her incall and enjoyed every moment. Orlo is the gatekeeper. Good luck.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 14:21 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 27Orlo your inbox is full. And the answer to your question in DM is no
Hello Orlo,
Free your inbox please.
-
11-09-23 13:48 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 492Following
Also following! Would love some Intel with this one and how she stacks up to the other stable of UTR women.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 13:27 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 178Veronica
With Veronica being the new flavor of the week, has anyone had a date with her yet? From the limited conversations I have had with her I would guess not. Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to visit with her and could shed some light.
I would have messaged ORLO directly but his inbox is full.
-
11-09-23 13:16 #13425Regular Member

Posts: 14Veronica information
Can I have the digits please?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 08:04 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 523Hey I would love to see Veronica! Please share digits if you can.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 23:05 #13423Banned Member

Posts: 1739Update
So got hold of sister and it seems Jenna lost her phone. So bare with her on communication I will update well all is up and going again!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
11-08-23 22:48 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 488Jenna
I was able to get a hold of her. She seems fine. I know it was that time of the month over the weekend into Monday / Tuesday. I had to use indirect way to get her she did get back to me. Coms has always been a challenge. Most of the time I would have moved on but when things do work for meet up there is nobody that can compare for me anyways.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 21:49 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 104Jersey
I finally got to see Jersey again. It had been too long. I went for a half hour but changed it to an hour and I am glad I did. It was a lot more relaxing and enjoyable to take our time. Her oral skills are the best in Orlando. She completely drained me and I am already looking forward to the next time.
-
11-08-23 16:25 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 48Wellllllll
We're all rooting he's more stockton than magic 😆.
Originally Posted by PureFunAndPlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 14:05 #13419Banned Member

Posts: 1739I have been having same issue. She responded to me two days ago something about screen cracked on phone.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 13:10 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 1170Veronica information
Per your request.
Originally Posted by PoppySmile
[View Original Post]
Veronica rates, are as follows 300 hour,200 hh, she has an incall, outcall may be available for an additional fee. And she is not seeing African American " black guys" at this time.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-08-23 12:41 #13417Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes, Orlo
Outside proof, told me he is the magic Johnson / Stockton of the sexy UTRs.
I hope to get my level up for a visit with one of the UTRs.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 12:31 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 43This info would be great!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 12:00 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 199Jenna
Has anyone seen or heard from Jenna?
She does respond but it's always 12 hours later or something. I know she parties hard as I've seen things around but haven't heard from her in a few days. She did say she had some family stuff going on.
I see her once every 2 weeks but lately she seems off her mark?












Reply With Quote





