Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16170
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good, her pics are pretty old though, how does she look now? She should update them.
    She's probably put on 10 lbs or so. A little thicker around the middle but not that far off.

  2. #16169

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I had another visit with her. There's something to be said about great comms, easy to set up visits, affordable rates, & a solid performance during the date. No endless back & forth, no waiting around. Just a straightforward completion.
    Sounds good, her pics are pretty old though, how does she look now? She should update them.

  3. #16168

    Jewels

    I had another visit with her. There's something to be said about great comms, easy to set up visits, affordable rates, & a solid performance during the date. No endless back & forth, no waiting around. Just a straightforward completion.

  4. #16167

    Glad to help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Man a Big Shoutout to BR51 for the hook up. I had to come to Ormand beach tonight for a function tomorrow here in town, I hit up BR51 for recommendations, he recommended Sammi and man I owe you a beer sir! What an amazing hour, dressed in lingerie to impress. She arrived on time greeted her and she excused herself to restroom but when she came out. I lost it! Very hot lady just like her pics, we got settled and said I had to much clothes on so she undressed me and started with BBBJ man can she suck a cock. Then I was ready to see how that fine ass looked while I pounded from behind so I suited up and went to town then I wanted her yo sit on me and had her grinding till she couldn't hold it anymore, almost got her to squirt, guess I will next time as I couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag. We laid there and chatted. I will be working on getting her to visit my fellow brevard friends soon no reason for Daytona to keep her, you must share!

    Thanks again BR51.

    Bs out!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/804811652847
    Hopefully your post will generate enough interest to convince her to come down your way on a regular basis.

  5. #16166

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    She use to post a few years back under the same name. Saw her once, she was in an incall in pambay that was shared with Tryxy. Nothing memorable that I can remember. As stated communication was off, she did offer greek at the time but was so high that I had to show her the text messages so she remembered what was agreed to. Bbj was ok, current pics do resemble what I can remember of what she actually looked like.
    I believe she was 1 of the girls that got busted in a big drug bust in brevard area where the got something like 100 people in the bust.

    She was never anything to talk about she had attitude problems.

  6. #16165

    Stacy

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...world/59399671

    Has anyone experienced this woman? Looks fun and says in the palmbay area!

  7. #16164

    Sammi

    Man a Big Shoutout to BR51 for the hook up. I had to come to Ormand beach tonight for a function tomorrow here in town, I hit up BR51 for recommendations, he recommended Sammi and man I owe you a beer sir! What an amazing hour, dressed in lingerie to impress. She arrived on time greeted her and she excused herself to restroom but when she came out. I lost it! Very hot lady just like her pics, we got settled and said I had to much clothes on so she undressed me and started with BBBJ man can she suck a cock. Then I was ready to see how that fine ass looked while I pounded from behind so I suited up and went to town then I wanted her yo sit on me and had her grinding till she couldn't hold it anymore, almost got her to squirt, guess I will next time as I couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag. We laid there and chatted. I will be working on getting her to visit my fellow brevard friends soon no reason for Daytona to keep her, you must share!

    Thanks again BR51.

    Bs out!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/804811652847

  8. #16163

    Blondeee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar not sure her communication is horrible just like all!
    She use to post a few years back under the same name. Saw her once, she was in an incall in pambay that was shared with Tryxy. Nothing memorable that I can remember. As stated communication was off, she did offer greek at the time but was so high that I had to show her the text messages so she remembered what was agreed to. Bbj was ok, current pics do resemble what I can remember of what she actually looked like.

  9. #16162
    She looks familiar not sure her communication is horrible just like all!

  10. #16161

    Anyone tried? Started posting 2 weeks ago


  11. #16160
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGuy6969  [View Original Post]
    You can count me in for sure! She is my def my type!

    Flaguy.
    Mine too! We are lucky to be in Florida.

  12. #16159

    Is there any east Indian not native American gals in orlando merlborne cocoa beach ar

    Is there any east Indian not native American gals in orlando merlborne cocoa beach area?

  13. #16158

    Can't find her by the Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Richbal  [View Original Post]
    Callescort. Org 321-260-2172.

    Post says Daytona.

    She claims to be a server / bartender in Melbourne.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Got a little better search and FIND criteria?

  14. #16157

    Anybody?

    Callescort. Org 321-260-2172.

    Post says Daytona.

    She claims to be a server / bartender in Melbourne.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #16156

    Midwest Monique

    After seeing a earlier review I was in the area to took a shot with Midwest Monique. I was not disappointed. She looked as advertised and I didn't notice any signs of candy use. Amazing Bbj. She asked what I wanted and was very accommodating. I would recommend you visit here before she is gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape