Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Utr

+ Submit Review
Page 321 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 18228
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13428

    Orlo your inbox is full. And the answer to your question in DM is no

    Hello Orlo,

    Free your inbox please.

  2. #13427

    Following

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    With Veronica being the new flavor of the week, has anyone had a date with her yet? From the limited conversations I have had with her I would guess not. Just wondering if anyone has had the change to visit with her and could shed some light.

    I would have messaged ORLO directly but his inbox is full.
    Also following! Would love some Intel with this one and how she stacks up to the other stable of UTR women.

  3. #13426

    Veronica

    With Veronica being the new flavor of the week, has anyone had a date with her yet? From the limited conversations I have had with her I would guess not. Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to visit with her and could shed some light.

    I would have messaged ORLO directly but his inbox is full.

  4. #13425

    Veronica information

    Can I have the digits please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Per your request.

    Veronica rates, are as follows 300 hour,200 hh, she has an incall, outcall may be available for an additional fee. And she is not seeing African American " black guys" at this time.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  5. #13424
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Per your request.

    Veronica rates, are as follows 300 hour,200 hh, she has an incall, outcall may be available for an additional fee. And she is not seeing African American " black guys" at this time.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Hey I would love to see Veronica! Please share digits if you can.

  6. #13423

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I have been having same issue. She responded to me two days ago something about screen cracked on phone.
    So got hold of sister and it seems Jenna lost her phone. So bare with her on communication I will update well all is up and going again!

    Bs.

  7. #13422

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I have been having same issue. She responded to me two days ago something about screen cracked on phone.
    I was able to get a hold of her. She seems fine. I know it was that time of the month over the weekend into Monday / Tuesday. I had to use indirect way to get her she did get back to me. Coms has always been a challenge. Most of the time I would have moved on but when things do work for meet up there is nobody that can compare for me anyways.

  8. #13421

    Jersey

    I finally got to see Jersey again. It had been too long. I went for a half hour but changed it to an hour and I am glad I did. It was a lot more relaxing and enjoyable to take our time. Her oral skills are the best in Orlando. She completely drained me and I am already looking forward to the next time.

  9. #13420

    Wellllllll

    Quote Originally Posted by PureFunAndPlay  [View Original Post]
    Outside proof, told me he is the magic Johnson / Stockton of the sexy UTRs.

    I hope to get my level up for a visit with one of the UTRs.
    We're all rooting he's more stockton than magic 😆.

  10. #13419
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Jenna?

    She does respond but it's always 12 hours later or something. I know she parties hard as I've seen things around but haven't heard from her in a few days. She did say she had some family stuff going on.

    I see her once every 2 weeks but lately she seems off her mark?
    I have been having same issue. She responded to me two days ago something about screen cracked on phone.

  11. #13418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Veronica information

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppySmile  [View Original Post]
    This info would be great!
    Per your request.

    Veronica rates, are as follows 300 hour,200 hh, she has an incall, outcall may be available for an additional fee. And she is not seeing African American " black guys" at this time.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #13417

    Yes, Orlo

    Outside proof, told me he is the magic Johnson / Stockton of the sexy UTRs.

    I hope to get my level up for a visit with one of the UTRs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Orlo,

    I think maybe you should start a subscription service. I can't imagine all the chicks you'd offer if you weren't retired. I do enjoy some of the ones in the past. Keep it up! LOL!

  13. #13416
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm clearly not living right, no idea how you keep coming up with these sexy ladies! Kudos to you, my friend! Will she be offering incall? And do you know her donations? I thought about sending a DM, figured other members might be interested in this info as well so I posted it here instead. If you'd prefer to keep that info off the boards, feel free to reply via DM instead.
    This info would be great!

  14. #13415

    Jenna

    Has anyone seen or heard from Jenna?

    She does respond but it's always 12 hours later or something. I know she parties hard as I've seen things around but haven't heard from her in a few days. She did say she had some family stuff going on.

    I see her once every 2 weeks but lately she seems off her mark?

  15. #13414

    Subscription. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Let me try again with follow up post. The other one didn't go through. Veronica gave me permission to post a foto of her. Veronica is a sexy young Latina Italian mix. She is starting to take appointment with senior mature members. She will not be seeing AA members. Gentlemen contact her only if your ready to book she has a job and doesn't have time to chit chat. If you have my number send me a text if not a DM.
    Orlo,

    I think maybe you should start a subscription service. I can't imagine all the chicks you'd offer if you weren't retired. I do enjoy some of the ones in the past. Keep it up! LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape