Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28255
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiff on Monday. Her face has some of acne scarring that you can't make out from her pics and has a bit of a saggy gut. She was easy enough to talk with. Started with a CBJ (I think she will do BBJ) which was pretty good but she was a little sick she asked to move to FS. Hit a couple of positions and that was that. Nothing to write home about but not terrible. 100 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777621
    How tall is she?

  2. #28254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    Give the number a call. Have nothing to lose. Don't send a deposit.

  3. #28253
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Looks WAY too good to be true, IMO. Professional photographs, too good looking for STG, claims to be Brazilian, etc.
    I'd hardy say "way" too good to be true. But I agree not likely to be a real ad.

  4. #28252

    Tiff

    Saw Tiff on Monday. Her face has some of acne scarring that you can't make out from her pics and has a bit of a saggy gut. She was easy enough to talk with. Started with a CBJ (I think she will do BBJ) which was pretty good but she was a little sick she asked to move to FS. Hit a couple of positions and that was that. Nothing to write home about but not terrible. 100 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777621
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 387a10fd6ee5bca780ad21fe8606ef5f_f.jpg‎  

  5. #28251

    Kristie from Florence

    Anyone have anything on Kristie from Florence? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...9/899341571871.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 654bd322574873.65352041.jpg‎  

  6. #28250

    Marley

    Marley. Oldest pics on the internet. Biggest pussy hole round here. 29 no fuc*g way. Yes she will provide a hole to pound. Usually sweaty and in a hurry. QUOTE=Tukoo;6669733]I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839

  7. #28249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Marianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    Looks WAY too good to be true, IMO. Professional photographs, too good looking for STG, claims to be Brazilian, etc.

  8. #28248

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    The girl in the pictures will not be answering the door.

  9. #28247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Marley

    That's it, thanks. So / so reviews. Been pregnant like 10 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Marley.

  10. #28246

    Old Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839
    She used to go by Marley.

  11. #28245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    What's her old name?

    I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839

  12. #28244

    Mariana

    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149

  13. #28243

    Was much fun

    I saw her a year or so ago. Wasn't much fun, was more of a star fish. It's a hole. I have no desire to visit her again. She also was bigger than the photos show. But that was a year ago. She is still using the same photos from back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I would look elsewhere. She want too much personal information. Picture. Never give out anything personal. If LEO gets her phone there you are. It been said many times they need our money more the we need their pussy. I would move on.

  14. #28242

    Thief

    She will try to rob you. Pulls the pay me and I'll be right back. She never comes back.

    Reminder to never pay upfront front.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAndCokes  [View Original Post]
    Texted, got rates, Incall. Just wouldn't verify? Any info would be great!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-990-6676

    TIA.

  15. #28241

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    She's also looking for a car and motorcycle if you keep scrolling. But wait before you completely write her off as a material girl she waxes poetic about how 'sexuality is a beautiful and healthy blah blah. ' LOL.

    She is quite frustrating. Got a banging body looking at her ad pics, freaky vibe, but I just can't pull the trigger. If she would just grow out her natural hair and style it in a way that isn't repulsive to 95% of humanity, of which I'm a member. Shave her underarms. Remove all the crazy piercings. And cover up some of the tattoos with concealer that doesn't sweat off would be a nice too.
    Yeah, I mean, if hair and tats bother you, you're going to have a bad time, but she is a capital-F Freak, confirmed. *.

    (*disclaimer: This information was obtained pre-covid and could be outdated, but I had a good fucking time with her every time I saw her).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape