Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Negative Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 360 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 5400
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4500
    Saw her for a QV last year and wish it was shorter. No fish smell when I fucked her, but she had a lot blackheads on her ass. Never seen that before. It turned me off so I made her take the condom off while I fucked her face. She's bigger & not really firm. Loose skin. I think she just had a baby. Wouldn't repeat, but it was okay to mix it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadParamedic  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, it's been a while since I've posted but I've been out mongering and dreaming. Had a dream with Luci, she's been having a few positives but only had a negative experience with her myself. Got there excited to try something fresh and new, but was met with a sticky and disgusting floor with a blonde who's 30 lbs more than her pics, crusty wig, and decent smile. Tried to enjoy my dream but all I could smell was 2 day old fish, tooth BBBJ, and just a clock watcher through and through. Tried my best to at least to just dump but the smell and attitude just got me no where unfortunately and kicked me out shortly after. Paid for HR, kicked out at QHR.

  2. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by MadParamedic  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, it's been a while since I've posted but I've been out mongering and dreaming. Had a dream with Luci, she's been having a few positives but only had a negative experience with her myself. Got there excited to try something fresh and new, but was met with a sticky and disgusting floor with a blonde who's 30 lbs more than her pics, crusty wig, and decent smile. Tried to enjoy my dream but all I could smell was 2 day old fish, tooth BBBJ, and just a clock watcher through and through. Tried my best to at least to just dump but the smell and attitude just got me no where unfortunately and kicked me out shortly after. Paid for HR, kicked out at QHR.
    Search my review on her last year, similar deal. Rancid fish smell down there, bad breath, and underwear with a brown streak lying right there on the floor.

  3. #4498

    Luci

    Hello fellow mongers, it's been a while since I've posted but I've been out mongering and dreaming. Had a dream with Luci, she's been having a few positives but only had a negative experience with her myself. Got there excited to try something fresh and new, but was met with a sticky and disgusting floor with a blonde who's 30 lbs more than her pics, crusty wig, and decent smile. Tried to enjoy my dream but all I could smell was 2 day old fish, tooth BBBJ, and just a clock watcher through and through. Tried my best to at least to just dump but the smell and attitude just got me no where unfortunately and kicked me out shortly after. Paid for HR, kicked out at QHR.

  4. #4497

    Raven. Doubled back. Legit

    So I dreamt again with her and decided to double back since I wanted a bbw snow bunny. She Portuguese and looks exotic. But still snow bunny. Forgot to post on her. She is legit and saw her 2 x after the failed first time which trigger my negative reviews. Overall good experience but will only see again when I want a white bbw experience. Likely won't have that feeling for a while. She is big, so if you're not into big girls then don't see her. View from behind was good.

    2nd time. In my dream, this time when I showed up at the hotel she didn't ask all these questions. She just provided the room number. She meant me in the lobby. We got to the room and I got bbj and Greek. Super Mario coins. BBFS and CIA.

    3 rs time. Dreamt again and it was same process different hotel. This time CIP.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/159880436

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Just finished dreaming with this girl. Total waste of time. I show up at the hotel and tell her I'm here. She starts asking a lot of questions like where am I in the parking lot, what color is my car, how do I look like, etc. She's throwing up all these red flags typically when you're dreaming with a girl, she simply tells you to send a picture of the parking lot and then gives you the room number. There was another bad reviews on her, but another ok one. They say she is much bigger in person. I decided to take the chance before work and total waste of time.

    I won't waste my time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/154712553

    Of course this was all a dream.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3420.jpeg‎   IMG_3421.jpeg‎   IMG_3422.jpeg‎  

  5. #4496

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by JacunCum  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try Skye. Quoted me 60 for CBJ.

    After waiting for a while she asked for verification pic. Didn't feel right so I bailed. Also she said that doesn't do BBJ no more. YMMV.
    I'm surprised she's still around. I've tried several times meeting up with her and all games. So I would for sure pass. She's off my list.

  6. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Both links work for me.

    Either you left a comment / review that a provider didn't like and she reported you OR you are using a VPN and it was blocked for similar reasons.

    Try opening the links in incognito so you aren't logged in.
    I'm having the same issue. I haven't left a review or comment on the site for like 4 years. Not even incognito will allow me access and I don't have a VPN. Worked just fine 3 days ago.

  7. #4494

    Skye

    Wanted to try Skye. Quoted me 60 for CBJ.

    After waiting for a while she asked for verification pic. Didn't feel right so I bailed. Also she said that doesn't do BBJ no more. YMMV.

  8. #4493

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesee11  [View Original Post]
    I've been blocked from viewing both of these sites, so strange? Anyone else?
    Both links work for me.

    Either you left a comment / review that a provider didn't like and she reported you OR you are using a VPN and it was blocked for similar reasons.

    Try opening the links in incognito so you aren't logged in.

  9. #4492

    I cannot see the links

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Both these girls are the girls in the pic and both have a nice fat ass but the hygiene is absolutely terrible.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3237686505/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/159456591
    I've been blocked from viewing both of these sites, so strange? Anyone else?

  10. #4491

    Luci

    No GFE at all, was fairly mechanical, pictures were deceiving, felt like she just wanted me to finish up and leave. BBBJ was decent & CFS was acceptable. I like the pretense that they actually care, when it's just a show up and fill a bag situation than I'm not really satisfied. I can just jackoff at home for free if a physical release is my main concern.

    The people who have written good reviews on Luci aren't necessarily wrong but it wasn't what I was looking for. Her ad lists GFE, DFK, Kissing-closed lips, & MSOG but does none of that.

  11. #4490

    Stinky kitty

    Both these girls are the girls in the pic and both have a nice fat ass but the hygiene is absolutely terrible.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3237686505/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/159456591

  12. #4489

    Shandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had seen her at her incall on 192 on kissimmee. I get to the hotel today in the morning and she calls me to give her room number. I arrive in front of the hotel door, knock a few times nothing.

    Called her a few times from there she says 'I hear you" , I ask her "Are you going to open the door so I can come in?" No response. I waited for a few more minutes, tried to call her / text her. Nothing.

    After 10 minutes as I was heading on my way back she texts me " Oh Sorry, I had you at the wrong hotel" Such a liar and waste of time.

    You have been warned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3216153530

    Stay Safe.

    FO.
    That surprises me. I've had multiple great experiences with Shandy.

    GS.

  13. #4488

    Kylie of Altamonte

    After so many positive reviews I decided to pull the trigger and see Kylie. Coms we're great. She seemed like a really chill person. I decided to go see her at her location in Altamonte. I told her I'm going to take a shower real quick I got a shower. When done sent her a message that I was on my way she responded back for an ETA told her it would be 14 minutes I get there exactly on the dot I text her to ask for her room number no response I called her no answer. I only waited a few minutes. And I texted her that I don't do this whole waiting for my date stuff. So many girls have burned me, making me wait in my car once I waited over an hour because I drove so far. I wasn't having it tonight. I sent my text and I left. I hope The individual's reading this take notes. And do the same thing when they go on their dates. Once these girls make you wait. Tell him you're going and just leave.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/158825044
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231031_005403.jpg‎  

  14. #4487
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had seen her at her incall on 192 on kissimmee. I get to the hotel today in the morning and she calls me to give her room number. I arrive in front of the hotel door, knock a few times nothing.

    Called her a few times from there she says 'I hear you" , I ask her "Are you going to open the door so I can come in?" No response. I waited for a few more minutes, tried to call her / text her. Nothing.

    After 10 minutes as I was heading on my way back she texts me " Oh Sorry, I had you at the wrong hotel" Such a liar and waste of time.

    You have been warned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3216153530

    I had the same experience this weekend. Too bad, i was looking forward to meeting her.

    Stay Safe.

    FO.
    I had the same experience this weekend. Too bad, I was looking forward to meeting her.

  15. #4486

    Shandy: Ghosting

    Had seen her at her incall on 192 on kissimmee. I get to the hotel today in the morning and she calls me to give her room number. I arrive in front of the hotel door, knock a few times nothing.

    Called her a few times from there she says 'I hear you" , I ask her "Are you going to open the door so I can come in?" No response. I waited for a few more minutes, tried to call her / text her. Nothing.

    After 10 minutes as I was heading on my way back she texts me " Oh Sorry, I had you at the wrong hotel" Such a liar and waste of time.

    You have been warned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3216153530

    Stay Safe.

    FO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape