Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 28087
-
11-09-23 16:59 #24082Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-09-23 16:17 #24081Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-09-23 09:16 #24080Banned Member

Posts: 319Trip to Greece
Latina with natural curvy body is at maple in spring valley. Her name is Anna she's sexy af with nature curves. I'd say d chest and a plump ass. She does BBBJ and cum in ass. She's there for a few more weeks, so get it while its hot. Happy hunting.
-
11-08-23 19:32 #24079Senior Member

Posts: 27Also wondering
Hating myself for not getting her digits at that time. She was gave one hell of a rim job for those into that.
Originally Posted by Berndsd27
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:29 #24078Banned Member

Posts: 25Candy at Mesa Ridge Spa
Apologizing in advance because I will be posting a few reviews over the next couple of days for you guys. I know the holiday weekend is coming up so wanted to make sure I got some more intel online.
HF: $80 for 60 minutes. Tip: $180.
Visited on 11/7/2023 late afternoon.
It has been awhile since I've reviewed a woman over at Mesa Ridge. I really do enjoy how private this spa feels both inside and out!
On tonight's menu, it looks like we are starting with dessert. We have a beautiful girl named Candy. She is about 5' tall, long black hair, she has a medium round flat face, she looks to be in her low 30's, white skin complexion, large pouty lips with lipstick, she wears some well done make up that accents her facial features nicely, she has some very high quality man made 36 Ds with gorgeous small nipples. At first I thought they were natural, but after much squeezing I'm confident they are just very good implants, trimmed Bush, she has an average to thick body and build, her vagina was in good condition, and she had an average butt that had plenty of meat to grab. Overall I can tell that Candy has had some minor cosmetic work done to enhance her face and other areas of her body, but it's all pretty standard stuff at this point for these women. Now this is the part where people may deviate from my tastes; Candy is not a skinny girl, but she's not at all fat. She is just right and she is my kind of girl. She's got natural curves and nice tits and soft skin and a really awesome provider personality. She's also very small and doesn't weigh more than 120 pounds or so.
Candy really excelled and provided me with a great GFE the moment I walked into the door of the spa. Holding my hands, making eye contact, LFK, all before we even hit the room. I opt for a massage but before we even got to that, she started to help me get undressed and then after getting down on her knees she proceeded with a BBBJ. Which was actually fucking amazing. She did this technique where she would just intermittently do these rapid DT sucking motions and then go back to slowly sucking on my cock while looking in the mirror. Pretty fucking fantastic start 10/10.
Not even 5 minutes in and I'm already holding off my nut. This isn't something that happens too often, but I had her stop and I lied down for a massage. She applied some oil and it seems like she was trained in some sort of massage but she then proceeded to do some coordinated body rubbing motions and applying light pressure with her palms and finger tips. It was pretty relaxing and felt good. Had I not already got a sample of what was to come, I probably would have gotten a longer massage, but it was pretty good. 7/10.
She wanted to go for a ride, so I got on the bed and she mounted for some RCG, which was good. She actually knew how to position her body so that it wasn't just awkward. Too many times this position is just pointless but this time is was great. We also did a kind of sitting RCG position where I open my legs and she was able to put her feet together and basically bounce her ass on my cock. This really only worked because she is so small, and it was pretty great. She then turned around and we did some ACG until her legs gave out. I was able to help a bit and basically lift her up. Then we rested a bit in CG and I sat up and we did some DFK. 9/10.
She turned around and we started with the K9 and doggie variations and this was really good. The extra ass meat was great for grabbing and stimulation. She really liked these positions and properly arched her back. She was great at tensing up and squeezing that pussy and it made it too easy for me to blow my load. Ultimately this is how I elected to finish and we rode this out until I filled up the bag.
I feel like I want to make a new category after this experience. I've come across a couple girls that I feel have been classified unfairly in the past and would fit nicely into my new category. I honestly felt like I was fucking a spinner when I was with Candy, she was just thicker, and because she was so small, she practically didn't weigh much. She also had the added benefit of having nice big tits, big thighs, and a meatier ass than a typical spinner. Can I call her a Full-size Spinner or something along those lines? I think that it's fair to say that.
I really like this girl and I would recommend her if you like girls with curves, bigger tits and great personalities. I will certainly see her again.
Until the next one.
-
11-08-23 04:25 #24077Senior Member

Posts: 85Had a great session with Vivian, Mesa (MRC)
Vivian / Mesa (MRC).
Had a great repeat session with Vivian.
Vivian has a cute face on a fantastic body. She exercises regularly, so she's in excellent shape. She has an amazing ass and a thin waist, which further accentuates her features. I haven't been with anyone that's in better physical shape.
Vivian's massage skills are nice. She is attentive and asks if things are feeling good or needs adjustment. However, Vivian really shines when it comes to her post-massage skills. Her excellent physical conditioning means she doesn't tire out easily (or at all). We put this to the test in multiple positions. BBBJ / CG / Mish / K9.
She's great up top, tightening her grip to enhance the sensations. To me, Vivian's best physical feature is her ass. She's told me before that she spends a lot of time exercising that area, and it definitely shows. Grabbing a handful of both cheeks feels great! Feels even better K9 in front of the mirror. Great way to finish the session!
All in all, Vivian's excellent physique means she stands out from most other providers, and she uses that body to great effect. A+.
-
11-08-23 01:33 #24076Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you AI, I will definitely visit this place of business. Amazing review!
Originally Posted by MyShaft
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 16:06 #24075Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts

Posts: 89Relax Spa, Poway
Visited Relax Spa in Poway today.
Greeted by a very beautiful young lady named Nancy.
Body is very sexy, very shapely.
In great shape, nice flat tummy, very confident.
Very positive attitude, super friendly.
Massage was so satisfing, very much enjoyed it.
I will return very soon, best massage.
-
11-07-23 14:41 #24074Senior Member

Posts: 49Vivian at Mesa Ridge
I think Vivian is cycled out at this point but here's a review for her for when she returns:
I saw a few good reviews on this board so figured I'll try Vivian out since I find this forum pretty reliable. I haven't been to Mesa Ridge in a while but it's decent enough place no complaints. When I had arrived I had put my donation on the table of $. 60 and Vivian took it with her and then came back after about 5 minutes. When it comes to Vivian I saw her for hopefully a decent massage followed with some solid FS. As for the massage it was ok. Average for AMP standards, she did ok. Her FS was good though and she was very tight, so much so that during doggy she couldn't take me 100% so I had to go slower and more shallow. She did upcharge me for a BBBJ for an extra 20 which was disappointing but I agreed to it and it was a relatively solid BBBJ. However she pulled out when I was cumming and didn't take it for CIM so not sure if that was another 20 on top for CIM or just a YMMV thing.
Overall it was a solid good session that you can expect at any of the well known FS places. I was hoping for a little bit better based on the reviews I found her but I would still recommend her nonetheless.
-
11-07-23 12:31 #24073Banned Member

Posts: 518Mbc
Yeah I think you are referring to GiGi. That's her exact description, wants a hundy for a HJ.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:40 #24072Regular Member

Posts: 13For sure man
No problem. I did one on Aria earlier this year as well, wasn't great but if you find yourself compelled to stop in, feel free to let me know how it goes. Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by Freedo
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 10:42 #24071Senior Member

Posts: 71I appreciate the reports, I left SoCal in March of 2020 so I used to go to alot of these places. It's nice to have current Intel, thank you.
Originally Posted by BillyLowe
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 22:52 #24070Senior Member

Posts: 60What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 19:42 #24069Senior Member

Posts: 274Lily
Damn, she didn't even tell me her real fake name. Cold. LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I don't know if this helps in identifying her but she's probably in her early 40's but I can see why some might think 30's. 5'6 or so. She is very fit, thin. Small tits and small ass. Very pretty and youthful. Has black hair, I don't remember the length. And both times I saw her she was first to come to the door and was in leggings and a similar exercise top, lightly colored like a light green or something but not matching. When she jerks cock, she does it a bit fast and presses down hard on your pelvis. Try offering her 60 for half hour tip and see if she demands double. LOL There are recent reviews of a Lily at MBC on rubmaps, if you have premium to read them. I don't and theyre not my reviews but may help. Thanks for standing in support.
-
11-06-23 19:33 #24068Senior Member

Posts: 274?
I'm lost here. What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





