Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 24698
-
11-11-23 12:42 #21653Senior Member

Posts: 94Which one?
Is this the Jasmine on Manchester?
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 12:11 #21652Senior Member

Posts: 168Jasmine Spa
Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.
I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.
-
11-11-23 10:06 #21651Senior Member

Posts: 411They now charge 175 and she's getting 70.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 17:53 #21650Senior Member

Posts: 44Prolux
Of the 160 you pay, Lake takes 50. The girls get the rest plus all tips and extras.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 08:37 #21649Senior Member

Posts: 638AMP - Depends
Depends on what you're looking for in an AMP. West of the Mississippi is mostly DIY. A few places only do handies. They're pretty rare.
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
Centreville, IL (over the river) is open late and is more along the lines of an LA massage parlor / brothel. No pretense here. CBJ / CFS most of the time, with the occasional BBBJ.
But you will get no pussy on the Missouri side.
Escorts around here (the good ones) tend to be fairly picky since the scene sucks here. And they very often cancel on you. That would suck to have only one night and have that happen. AMP might be the way to go.
-
11-08-23 23:58 #21648Senior Member

Posts: 339Olivia with ProLux
Not in my experiences, but haven't asked for either.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 23:08 #21647Senior Member

Posts: 411Does she do full or at least BBBJ?
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 11:37 #21646Senior Member

Posts: 339Olivia at ProLux
If seen her several times and would say she's petite in that she's short but with an awesome curvy body. Great rack and ass along with a great curvy body. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. And by the way, those pictures are actually her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:23 #21645Senior Member

Posts: 77Visitor
Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!
-
11-07-23 16:20 #21644Senior Member

Posts: 411You don't see too many hang with Prolux very long maybe because the owner takes 60% of the base fee!
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 10:26 #21643Senior Member

Posts: 79Spring Spa O'Fallon IL
There is a Monica at Spring Spa in O'Fallon that does a really good massage. Not sure if this is the Monica you are looking for.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
Very happy and friendly lady.
-
11-07-23 09:33 #21642Regular Member

Posts: 12No damage control
Just being honest with fellow mongers been going to many places just I know I don't want to waste time and money so passing it along. I have no skin in this game no pun intended. There are many options for fun this is just not one of them that's all I am saying.
Originally Posted by EddieBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:30 #21641Senior Member

Posts: 323Any price lol
You sound like damage control.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:27 #21640Senior Member

Posts: 323CL Massage and More
Heads Up - 314-806-70XX is a PayPal scam. Pay in advance $50.00 and it got as low as $20.00. I sure miss the amateur old days of CL.
-
11-06-23 07:30 #21639Senior Member

Posts: 249Sophia
Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?










Reply With Quote





