Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7851
-
11-13-23 07:34 #6651Regular Member

Posts: 2Bellz
I did not get the impression she had a dependency issue. Anyone else?
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 18:28 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 2148Jasmine sleeping
The last I heard she was sleeping at pump 5.
Originally Posted by JohnKiller
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-08-23 15:25 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 856Read below and a couple pages back.
Originally Posted by JohnKiller
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:37 #6648Regular Member

Posts: 8Jasmine?
Any body know Jasmine still around?
-
11-07-23 08:33 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 567Winter
Yes, I've had the "other one" many times as well. Her name was Winter. She was cool. She slipped her # in my shorts 1 day. I use to visit her regularly. She was TINY. Last time I saw Winter she was living in a private house in WB, told me she got away from all this stuff for the most part & hadn't seen Jordan (Jasmine) or Mariah (Ruby) in a very long time.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 19:42 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 2148Alexia was meant for Bridgeport
My bad, I posted Alexia in Waterbury, she is hosting in Bridgeport.
PA.
-
11-06-23 19:36 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 2148Alexia
I visit Alexia twice in the past few weeks. Spinner body, early 40's. The woman loves to suck on a rod and won't stop until she gets every drop. She stays at the better hotels. I heard her past was a horror story and she seemed to clean up her act.
Get her while she is in her prime.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/916642171851
-
11-05-23 22:29 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 856Think I s-opted her on Seeking Arrangement.
Originally Posted by ProfAlbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 18:07 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 856Last I heard she was shacked up with a sugar daddy type that was keeping her in unlimited party favors.
Originally Posted by TSlothrop3
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 15:12 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 446Ruby and others
Yes the early days of Ruby were amazing. She was sweet and a lot of fun. I was recommend to the tweaking spinner from Ruby Jasmine and another one back then. Took the plunge and she was a good time between shots. Haa but then got greedy with cashapp requests so, block and delete was jn order. Haven't seen her in a while and those pics are definitely not flattering of her.
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
11-05-23 14:36 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 304Spinner
She used to walk the streets on Cherry St, very emaciated but doable a couple of years ago, wondered what happened to her.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 14:16 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 84Toftt
I saw some guys asking about her, but nobody had a review so I decided to TOFTT and set up an appointment with her. She was easy to set up with she quoted me 80 for a QV when I said I wanted GFE she said that would be 100. I told her I only had 80 and she took it. Got to her location which is a multi family house in an all right section of Waterbury. She is definitely the girl in the pictures, but the angles are very flattering. Start it off with some DFK which led to a pretty decent BBBJ then put on the cover and she got on top for some cowgirl action which I really liked then switched to doggy where I finished in that position. Overall pretty decent experience. Would I return for 80 maybe but definitely not 100.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/011408827807
-
11-04-23 14:20 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 344Appreciated
Thanks Socom1. Its so sad to see many of these women succumb to their demons. I'll just have to keep looking for my dream girl; spinner, Greek, CIM, and Asian would be a super bonus.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
Stay healthy, stay safe.
-
11-04-23 12:39 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 5229Spinner
In case the link gets wiped.
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]
475-xxx-8393.
BMD.
-
11-04-23 09:38 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 567Spinner
A few years ago this girl use to hang with Jasmine & Ruby. I went to visit Ruby when she was in Thomaston one day and when I get there she says I have a friend that wants to join us. It was this chick and she was out of her mind!! Twisting & jerking around, couldn't control her body movements at all. I don't do drugs so have no idea what she was on but she was whacked out big time, Ruby wasn't acting like this at all! I said, no I'm good, Ruby begs me, I said I can't afford 2 girls I tell her. They both drop to their knees and start sucking me off big time, switching, slapping their face with it, sucking my balls, Ruby comes up & says not even for an extra $50. So yes, it was game on. However, this tiny girls hole was gripless, zero emotion, just a whacked out piece of meat up for everything & anything. Luckily I never saw her with these girls again. I do miss the 1st days of Ruby, she was good to me for sure, and close by & would see me at no matter what time of the day or night. Unfortunately I had to stop seeing her too, she was crashing and burning big time in the end. Hopefully she's still alive.
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





