Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4416
-
11-07-23 12:13 #651Senior Member

Posts: 42Amy
Yea, she was starting to spot when I was there. Sorry, I guess that I should have mentioned that but I wasn't real sure.
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:57 #650Senior Member

Posts: 603Nope. I know who you are talking about. Not her.
Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:51 #649Senior Member

Posts: 77Man cave
If she's in an industrial complex off 99 I saw her once, good massage but that's all, and not what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:23 #648Senior Member

Posts: 603CL, Snohomish County
Ad for man cave therapy.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/h...684663413.html
Did a quick meet and greet. Nice gal. But 100% legit. You can get scrubbed, washed, trimmed, mani and pedi bit no extras. Considering how cool she was just chatting I may go for it anyway.
-
11-06-23 21:01 #647Senior Member

Posts: 63Green In Marysville
Visited this morning and saw Amy. Unfortunately she said FS was off the menu 'for a few days' so I said I'd be back. Cute, though. I'll probably try and return.
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 16:24 #646Senior Member

Posts: 134Rainbow Health Lynnwood. Alice
Saw a review on RM for "Alice" at Rainbow Health.
Anyone have any idea if it is THE Alice who was there until the fall of 2021? Smokin' little body on that woman!
-
11-05-23 16:10 #645Senior Member

Posts: 89Cfs.
Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009
[View Original Post]
Cfs when get got on.
-
11-05-23 11:46 #644Senior Member

Posts: 77Tina
When you say " hopped on to finish again" I'm assuming it was raw dog. ??
Originally Posted by HotsFeru
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 01:18 #643Senior Member

Posts: 89New spa evergreen
Went back and was going to ask for Jen again but was greeted by Tina. I have a thing for Asians and she was cute. Early 30's double d, maybe 90 pounds max.
Jaw dropped and I forgot to ask for Jen. Tina was much better.
Wanted cfs and CBJ $$ told her I'd do a review and she went to town. She ripped off the cover and gave a BBBJ. Finished me off and hopped on to finish again.
-
11-04-23 22:42 #642Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia
Sophia left for Olympia Tuesday night. She will be back in Everett next month. She is working at a place called Legends, I believe, in the Lacy / Olympia area.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
On another note, I visited a place, Green Massage, on Smoky point blvd. Saw a little gal that went by Amy. Standard fare, cfs $$. She is a cute easy going lady. Worth a return visit if I can get out that way again.
-
11-03-23 23:30 #641Banned Member

Posts: 907I haven't been there, but it does say "Luxury body scrubs" on that link.
Originally Posted by WaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 22:18 #640Senior Member

Posts: 112I didn't ask nor did Tina offer me one. This place doesn't really seem to offer much on the spa / massage side of things.
Originally Posted by WaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 01:37 #639Regular Member

Posts: 3Do they offer table showers as well?
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 23:45 #638Senior Member

Posts: 237Now that it's a new month decided to try again and see if newbies are in. Had to wait in grocer lot for a while as several patrol cars were circling and I almost left them. Went in and got a new girl Tina. Prob mid thirties 5"4 c cup. By Asian standards chubby, by latina standards slim thick which is my preferred as in larger and like something to hold on to and not worried I'm going to break the merchandise. Massage was mostly nonexistent, and asked if I wanted nuru which was boobs rubbed on my back. Nice but no nuru. BBBJ, 69, cg then doggy. I will admit doggy was nice. Great view, nice ass, and encouraging with ability to take it. If not for that I'd prob not consider going back. A quick wipe down with a complaint about 24 shadow on my chin and I was out in under 30. Since I paid standard rate for hour didn't feel need to tip and she seemed happy. Between patrols, location and bit rushed not sure I'll try again but that ass was nice.
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 02:41 #637Senior Member

Posts: 89New Latina place on evergreen
Yeah mine was just $$ for everything. Anything more and I would have walked out or asked for someone else.
Regarding the one on 112th next to the chicken place just check it out and if you don't like what you see say that you'll come back later.











Reply With Quote





