Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 1594 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32362

    About average puss

    Quote Originally Posted by DSubmariner  [View Original Post]
    Warning! Warning! Warning!!

    Do not date this person. They (her and boyfriend) are robbing people. They robbed me tonight. They will use someone's house to set up phoney date and take your money and move to a different location. She has rotten teeth and track marks but a phat ass and looks preggo. They are both your typical dope fiend tag team street junkies scamming people. Don't fall for the b. S.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/sunshinewill-brighten-your-day/730176759693
    I started seeing this girl when she first came on the scene. I used to do car dates with her. Her puss is very average though! She's been staying at these trap houses, which I am not a fan of. Last I texted with her, she was trying to get me to do a meet in one of those trap houses and I declined. I refuse to enter those joints!

  2. #32361

    About Ronnie et al.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if y'all heard yet but Ronnie passed on Saturday.
    About Ronnie et al.

    I've known a pattern over the years and it seems to never fail. When these girls start asking for more money, it seems to mean they need more drugs. More drugs mean a greater likelihood of overdosing. I said a while ago that this would happen to Ronnie. Sad to read, with her robbing azz. Her behavior became very different over the last several months. It was as if she didn't know me. She treated me like I was some first time caller, so to speak. I am glad now though! I'm glad I haven't seen her in quite some time, especially when news break like this. SMH.

  3. #32360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She looks a bit chunky. Only has A cups. Lingerie seems like the cheap stuff. For what she's asking for an hour? Hmmm.

    Rich.
    Different strokes I guess. I had a ton of fun with her and loved her attitude. I was visiting Jax from a city where her price would be a bargain so I understand of course.

  4. #32359

    On Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty9153  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas that hot little Mexican is back in town till the 20th. She's having trouble running her ad on stg. To the repeat customers she is using the 762 number and in the same spot as usual.
    Solid, thanks for the heads up pal!

  5. #32358

    There was a decent # of DM's

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's.

    Has anyone heard or dreamed about Daisy in the last month? That's how long since she posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/669156246291
    Saw her a few weeks ago. The number I have is 904-531-0XXX, and we last chatted 10/28. She was staying at a BW in OP near 295. I'll have to write a report on her. They usually take a minute, I'll try to have it up by morning. Was a good time. Sweet gal, affordable rates.

  6. #32357

    Sunshine🌞WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY🌞127801;904-864-1565

    Warning! Warning! Warning!!

    Do not date this person. They (her and boyfriend) are robbing people. They robbed me tonight. They will use someone's house to set up phoney date and take your money and move to a different location. She has rotten teeth and track marks but a phat ass and looks preggo. They are both your typical dope fiend tag team street junkies scamming people. Don't fall for the b. S.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/sunshinewill-brighten-your-day/730176759693

  7. #32356

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She looks a bit chunky. Only has A cups. Lingerie seems like the cheap stuff. For what she's asking for an hour? Hmmm.

    Rich.
    My thoughts exactly!! Always wanted to see her but 3. 5 is so steep!

  8. #32355

    Ronnie

    Not sure if y'all heard yet but Ronnie passed on Saturday. Her mom.

    Has a gofundme for funeral expenses.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/veronica-..._campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.

  9. #32354

    Very Confusing

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/159663496

    Read the ad. No AA. No Bare. Video contradicts both.

  10. #32353

    Anyone seen her?

    Can I get a review if this ine is real? Looks like she can really deliver based on pics alone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/954972748164

  11. #32352

    And now Gina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/298903176339
    Same pics. Same thief. Different name. Beware.
    Rich.
    Pretty sure this new ad is the same crook.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/299290985507

    Rich.

  12. #32351

    Laney "making" Banks?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSanto2  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful time with Laney Banks (https://tryst.link/escort/laney-banks904). Great attitude, laid back, high skill level, and was determined to make me leave happy. Was very impressed.
    She looks a bit chunky. Only has A cups. Lingerie seems like the cheap stuff. For what she's asking for an hour? Hmmm.

    Rich.

  13. #32350

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's.

    Has anyone heard or dreamed about Daisy in the last month? That's how long since she posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/669156246291
    DM me if you want to.

  14. #32349

    Laney Banks

    Had a wonderful time with Laney Banks (https://tryst.link/escort/laney-banks904). Great attitude, laid back, high skill level, and was determined to make me leave happy. Was very impressed.

  15. #32348

    Daisy?

    Hi Guy's.

    Has anyone heard or dreamed about Daisy in the last month? That's how long since she posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/669156246291

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape