Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 59504
-
11-05-23 23:33 #53744Senior Member

Posts: 58Venturing Out
With the Roswell situation going on I have been venturing out.
Li / Sisi. Marietta.
This has turned into my go to for the time being. Every provider here is more than fun, so feel free to pick on looks. I plan to try holiday across the street from Li soon to see how it compares.
China. Acworth.
Pretty basic everything here, but the providers are old.
Shu Jia. Acworth.
Probably the worst experience I have ever had, but it was due to bad luck. I will test the waters once more before marking it off the list completely.
A Massage. Acworth.
Definitely better than China, but still not close to Li.
If there are any other places you would like me to check, let me know. I will be headed to the cartersville area soon.
If you want any details on the above places feel free to PM.
-
11-05-23 23:18 #53743Senior Member

Posts: 327This forum is for posting information like that.
Originally Posted by CflFun
[View Original Post]
Who got arrested or where was it?
-
11-05-23 23:15 #53742Senior Member

Posts: 121Same here at one my legit ones. She'll do a technique on my back and on many occasions I've let out a loud deep sound of relief LOL.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 22:48 #53741Senior Member

Posts: 58Kaina
From what I have been told, it is the same owners. The arrests are all for show as we have discussed.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 22:40 #53740Senior Member

Posts: 95Arrests in Roswell
Can you tell us which shops were involved? Were the shops Camps or Kamps?
Originally Posted by CflFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 22:27 #53739Senior Member

Posts: 129Arrests in Roswell
There's been another slew of arrests going on (for spa operators) in Roswell. I know of an arrest made 3 days ago. Stay safe gents.
-
11-05-23 20:56 #53738Banned Member

Posts: 74Open for business
And why not? Never should have closed in the first place. That's just what Roswell wanted.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 20:35 #53737Some chick with an ax to grind

Posts: 19Different owner, different girls.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 19:57 #53736Senior Member

Posts: 332Kaina
Passing by Kaina this afternoon, noticed the "open"sign was on. Anyone know about what's going on there? Heard thru the mongervine there may be new owners.
-
11-05-23 14:48 #53735Banned Member

Posts: 74And how does she make the selection? I've known her longer than 99% and am surprised. This smells sus—like a Hairy Man Farted! LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBendan
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 12:24 #53734Banned Member

Posts: 74Use the search function
Reviewed a million times. Some say yay, most say no. I'll say the massage ain't great but the BBBJ is decent. Big boobs.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 12:17 #53733Senior Member

Posts: 209Ask in the non AMP massage section. I think I've seen her reviewed before.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 12:05 #53732Senior Member

Posts: 342You must not tip well enough otherwise 1 or more girls would latch on to you for themselves.
Originally Posted by PincheCabron
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 12:00 #53731Some chick with an ax to grind

Posts: 19Are you one of the select?
Originally Posted by HairyManFarted
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 11:14 #53730Senior Member

Posts: 96Soccer mom
This is ironic because I was recently at my favorite legit spa for an honest massage. After the flip (yes, I was covered), the provider started what I could best describe as "chest compressions" as if she was giving me CPR but with a hand on each pec. I resisted at first because it was so awkward but she said to relax and just breathe. I did and with each push, I made a loud exhaling noise that sure-as-hell sounded like happiness was being achieved! Anyone in the room next door might have thought I was a lucky guy!
Originally Posted by EMerckx69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





