Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 161 of 647 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 9694
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7294
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    I had a lot of fun with this one this past summer. Haven't seen her since she's been back. Saw her 6 or 7 times. Good one. Pm if you've seen her this time around. Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/260463155312
    This one I would be careful with. I have not seen her for a play but last December / January she was in Wilmington when I was working there and the store I was working at the time she came in several nights just before closing with her husband. He was not friendly. She wears the pants in the relationship and she was friendly with me in conversation as I recognized her pics from Skip and made conversation with her to break the ice. He was giving me bad vibes so I didn't follow through. Keep your eyes open if you go see her. Her ass is incredible in person, right up there with Jerseygirl and Laurynn. Dude just looks and acts dangerous and untrustworthy.

  2. #7293

    Visiting from Mass any info on Twinkiepie

    In the area until Dec looking at twinkpie. Nothing info, nothing in the search except reviews on www.eroticmonkey.ch - no access to.

    https://tryst.link/escort/twinkiepie

  3. #7292

    Anyone tried?

    I had a lot of fun with this one this past summer. Haven't seen her since she's been back. Saw her 6 or 7 times. Good one. Pm if you've seen her this time around. Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/260463155312

  4. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    AT ALL LIKE THE GIRL I SAW! Her pics are real though.
    Very mixed reviews, but tend to be on the poorer end. I got lucky and caught her in the morning when she was sober and rested. But as always its YMMV with these girls. I did regular dates (dinner movies etc) with a provider in my home town (I was hoping to keep her for myself). Anyhow, she admitted if she is attracted to a guy and they vibe well then she will do more, of course it was all about repeat business if they like a guy, but if he grosses her out or gives off a bad vibe she will just get it over with.

  5. #7290
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    I guess everything around the beach has tried completely up. This is the slowest I can ever remember these boards being.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I had one I used to see, but she hasn't replied to me the last 2 times I've been in town. Oh well.

  6. #7289
    I guess everything around the beach has tried completely up. This is the slowest I can ever remember these boards being.

  7. #7288
    I will be making a run to NMB tomorrow morning. Any talent on the North End worth visiting? Seniors feel free to PM.

  8. #7287

    Doesn't sound

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I think they are the same person, but anyhow. Audrey used to be in Daytona Beach. Some not so great reviews on her there. I got lucky one morning, I was actually heading to the airport to fly home and she FINALLY responded to my text from over 24 hours before. I said f- it, I rebooked my flight for later and I am glad I did. Arrived at her in call and I am surprised how cute she is, almost good enough to introduce to your parents. LOL!

    Let me tell you during the BBBJ this girl knows the definition of sucking cock, not just running her mouth up and down the shaft but truly sucking cock, she could drink and entire Wendy's Frosty through a straw. She truly understands suction concept. I told her you really like sucking cock don't you? She said "yes Daddy", I asked to return the favor and I dined on her pussy for a good 15 minutes which she truly loved.

    Her pussy was super tight but did I not last long, gave her a big messy creampie. Flew home with a big smile on my face.

    A couple of months later I was in NY on business and I said fuck it let me go back to Florida and see her again. Texted her and she remembered me, I wanted a couple of hours and multiple pops. Agreed on $500 for 2 hours unlimited pops. Changed my flights around and flew to Florida. Upon arrival crickets, stayed one extra day hoping she respond, crickets. Two days later when I was home "sorry my phone died".

    Yes she can be difficult to schedule and keep, and if she is not high she's a solid performer and loves creampies.
    AT ALL LIKE THE GIRL I SAW! Her pics are real though.

  9. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Met with Karma yesterday. We verified through a Facetime call. Went to her place off 17 - she's sexy and fit. Would repeat.
    Would you have a link?

  10. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Petite and tatted princess solid gold is Audrey, the one I saw 1 time, impossible to get anything set up with her.
    I think they are the same person, but anyhow. Audrey used to be in Daytona Beach. Some not so great reviews on her there. I got lucky one morning, I was actually heading to the airport to fly home and she FINALLY responded to my text from over 24 hours before. I said f- it, I rebooked my flight for later and I am glad I did. Arrived at her in call and I am surprised how cute she is, almost good enough to introduce to your parents. LOL!

    Let me tell you during the BBBJ this girl knows the definition of sucking cock, not just running her mouth up and down the shaft but truly sucking cock, she could drink and entire Wendy's Frosty through a straw. She truly understands suction concept. I told her you really like sucking cock don't you? She said "yes Daddy", I asked to return the favor and I dined on her pussy for a good 15 minutes which she truly loved.

    Her pussy was super tight but did I not last long, gave her a big messy creampie. Flew home with a big smile on my face.

    A couple of months later I was in NY on business and I said fuck it let me go back to Florida and see her again. Texted her and she remembered me, I wanted a couple of hours and multiple pops. Agreed on $500 for 2 hours unlimited pops. Changed my flights around and flew to Florida. Upon arrival crickets, stayed one extra day hoping she respond, crickets. Two days later when I was home "sorry my phone died".

    Yes she can be difficult to schedule and keep, and if she is not high she's a solid performer and loves creampies.

  11. #7284

    Karma

    Met with Karma yesterday. We verified through a Facetime call. Went to her place off 17 - she's sexy and fit. Would repeat.

  12. #7283

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Very photogenic.
    Aka Audrey, she told e the night I saw her that her name is Anna, but everytime If text her and call her Anna, shed say no my name is Audrey. She a mess.

  13. #7282

    Jrl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Petite and tatted princess solid gold is Audrey, the one I saw 1 time, impossible to get anything set up with her.
    Very photogenic.

  14. #7281

    The second link

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateJohn  [View Original Post]
    There's sexy petite and tatted, the one that's link is attached in the original post, and then there's Audreyyy (yes 3 Ys LOL) 2 different girls, both blonde and petite though. Heard Audrey is a bit crazy, (definitely the type to waste your time and ask for money and give the run around) and the other one is impossible to get in touch with. Both ridiculous rates. This is Audreyyys link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/824987905963..

    And this is "Sexy Petite & Tatted" who doesn't have a name https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/189815332984.

    If anyone has seen either of them let the rest of us know! Looks like no one has been able to meet up with these 2, but seems like that might be for the best.
    Petite and tatted princess solid gold is Audrey, the one I saw 1 time, impossible to get anything set up with her.

  15. #7280

    Slippery Sammy

    Kind of curious. I'm not into bigger girls at all but I've been thinking of meeting this one. Just curious if anyone has seen her and if it's worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/345179741513

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape