Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 29327
-
11-06-23 11:20 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 497Monday on Mundy with Mimi
Stopped in this morning to check out the talent. Open sign was lit even tho it was well before the posted opening time of 10 am. Greeted by a pretty woman in a skin tight short dress. Paid. 5 for hhr. Massage wasn't much but the teasing was outstanding. I was reaching under the dress tryna get to the cat but she was wearing some ultra thick & tight panties. Onto the flip told her $. 4 for everything. She did say that's it's $. 5 but I held my ground and she got naked. Goddamn. Her fucking tits are huge, natural, & perfect. Shaved kitty and actually has an ass. She climbs on top of me and starts lightly caressing her tits over jr and my chest. Couldn't wait any longer and flipped her on her back sideways on the table. Tasted great with no odor and seemed responsive to the act. Plunged in deep and went to town. She really seemed to enjoy it or a great actress, which is probably the latter. Kept saying I was too big (I can assure you I'm not). She's either really small / tight or she has an amazing vise grip cause I thought the cover broke. Like tight tight. Really hard to judge her age and I tried. Looking at eyes, stomach, feet etc. Somewhere in her 30's would be my guess. Baby wipe clean up and out I went. Said her name was Mimi.
Aj8.
-
11-06-23 10:21 #22276Senior Member

Posts: 122Saved money
I was intending to buy a fiction book but read your post first.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 10:11 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 317Lavender Essential Oil Spa
My friend, Annie, works at Lav Ess Oil on the southside. She told me that Mimi and Youyou are working with her now, although I have not met those two yet. Annie tells me that both are beautiful and sexy and give excellent massages. That is exactly how I describe Annie, too.
-
11-06-23 10:02 #22274Senior Member

Posts: 88Smile
UTC- under the clothes roaming.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
I paid a visit to Smile over the weekend. It was a good experience and I will likely return. I came in and paid the house fee of. 4 for HHR and was taken to a room by the lady at the desk (probably mid 40's and attractive enough, said her name was Dilee?, pronounced like D. Lee). This place must back up against some sort of place of worship, because I was there on a Sunday and there was someone on a microphone praising the Lord en espanol with people applauding. It was loud in the room, like I felt like I was there which was awkward as I laid naked and face down. MT comes in and has a good laugh with the noise and asks me to move to another room on the opposite side of the establishment, much quieter. Massage and tease were both above average, plenty of grabbing of the twig and berries while still on my stomach. On the flip, got straight down to business with HJ. Did not offer more, did not ask for money upfront, did not state price. Plenty of attention was paid to all areas, including some backside play which I did not resist. As referenced, she did allow UTC and FIV while stroking junior, getting really close and blowing on it (not blowing it) a few times. After the finale was where she sold me on the place. She gave a great massage on the front- legs, thighs, chest, head (although the fingers in the ears was kinda strange). We went way over on time, not sure exactly but a monger who followed me in and asked for an hr was already gone by the time we finished up. For her efforts / extra time I tipped. 6 and let her know I'd be back, although I'd like to get Anna next time. She was sitting at the front desk when I left and definitely appears young. As I stated, nothing more than an HJ was offered, but I went in knowing that and was still satisfied. Perhaps down the road the menu may open up.
My only complaint, which is true of many of the AMPs is the cheap ass towels they use. I swear they feel like sandpaper and I itch like I caught something there until I can get a shower.
-
11-06-23 09:37 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 97Ok dude. " the amateur senior " LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 09:34 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 97Everyone complaining? . I already received more than 10 PM from other mongers feeling the same way, difference is that I actually posted it. As far as if I want it to help the situation or no, look, I actually get help from other senior members privately but sometimes they are not available or don't know the info I'm looking for so instead of asking here I just go around and try places. When I ask here is because I already went around and didn't find what I wanted. Like I said, I never said I wasn't going to share it so idk what's the fuzz.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 08:06 #22271Senior Member

Posts: 658Ah yes, the amateur "Senior" shows his ass and tells us how it's done. Thanks, but here's how sharing really works 1) Honest response including name, number, location and deviant activities is provided. 2) Fellow member visits girl and confides what he was told, in hopes she falls madly in love with him or at least gives a little discount next time. 4) Girl puts on her thinking cap, figures out the original identity and blocks him from future service at the least; extorts revenge by outing HIM at the worst.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
That's why we don't report accurate info, don't share private details and don't respond to people who haven't earned the right to get those details.
-
11-06-23 05:48 #22270Senior Member

Posts: 808I'm going to assume
Unless he has her locked in a closet or basement somewhere, her vagina is going to be used before he gets to it.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 05:38 #22269Senior Member

Posts: 1175Craigslist
Just noticed this one looks like it might be real. Thought I'd post it before it disappears.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...684263959.html
-
11-05-23 23:24 #22268Senior Member

Posts: 1175Exactly why everyone is complaining about your post. It comes off to everyone as "Hey! You didn't help me but I found something good and I'm going to rub it in your face as punishment". You do what you want but it's probably not going to help the overall situation.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 23:17 #22267Senior Member

Posts: 2148Sounds nice
Mind if I ask a couple questions? I don't see UTC on this site's abbreviations page. I'd like to know what it means please. Your reference $40 HJ shop, to me, based on standard monetary reference on this site, means one hundred forty dollars. Are guys really paying that for a HJ? Even with the best tease from a young attractive Asian that seems too high a price. Plus whatever the session cost is!
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 23:09 #22266Senior Member

Posts: 196Lav Esso
Very good 1 hour visit with YuYu. Called ahead about 15 minutes, probably a good idea. She seemed happy about that and gave great massage.
-
11-05-23 22:14 #22265Senior Member

Posts: 97Not the first time I asked for something that wasn't answered. Don't worry I'm planning on fuking her this week. Yall can have it later. Oh something else, the amount of messages I've received after that post complaining about the same thing of how they are wiling to help and they never get that in return it's crazy. All.
I'm saying is we should cooperate more when we have good info.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 21:45 #22264Senior Member

Posts: 497Way to show us
I see that you asked the question about table showers about 3. 5 hrs prior to this post. On a Sunday no less, which in my experience is typically one of the slowest days for thread traffic. Good luck with those expectations and pity party about nobody answering your question in your desired time frame. We are all waiting on pins and needles to hear about this gem you supposedly found.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
For the record, I don't partake in table showers so I can't offer any suggestions on that front.
-
11-05-23 21:09 #22263Senior Member

Posts: 238Lavendar Ess Oil. Review and Update
I took some time this afternoon to visit the Lavendar Essential Oil Spa on HWY 3X, which is always in excellent shape, very clean, and easy and safe to access. There are three young sexy girls working, one is new (like late last week), and all have good massage skills. They are all happy and if you request you can have a 4 hand massage (2 girls at one time) if you want. This is a special treat and not one to be missed!! Love this place!










Reply With Quote





