Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53743
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    =I know of an arrest made 3 days ago. Stay safe gents.
    This forum is for posting information like that.

    Who got arrested or where was it?

  2. #53742
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    This is ironic because I was recently at my favorite legit spa for an honest massage. After the flip (yes, I was covered), the provider started what I could best describe as "chest compressions" as if she was giving me CPR but with a hand on each pec. I resisted at first because it was so awkward but she said to relax and just breathe. I did and with each push, I made a loud exhaling noise that sure-as-hell sounded like happiness was being achieved! Anyone in the room next door might have thought I was a lucky guy!
    Same here at one my legit ones. She'll do a technique on my back and on many occasions I've let out a loud deep sound of relief LOL.

  3. #53741

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Passing by Kaina this afternoon, noticed the "open"sign was on. Anyone know about what's going on there? Heard thru the mongervine there may be new owners.
    From what I have been told, it is the same owners. The arrests are all for show as we have discussed.

  4. #53740

    Arrests in Roswell

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    There's been another slew of arrests going on (for spa operators) in Roswell. I know of an arrest made 3 days ago. Stay safe gents.
    Can you tell us which shops were involved? Were the shops Camps or Kamps?

  5. #53739

    Arrests in Roswell

    There's been another slew of arrests going on (for spa operators) in Roswell. I know of an arrest made 3 days ago. Stay safe gents.

  6. #53738

    Open for business

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Passing by Kaina this afternoon, noticed the "open"sign was on. Anyone know about what's going on there? Heard thru the mongervine there may be new owners.
    And why not? Never should have closed in the first place. That's just what Roswell wanted.

  7. #53737
    Some chick with an ax to grind


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Passing by Kaina this afternoon, noticed the "open"sign was on. Anyone know about what's going on there? Heard thru the mongervine there may be new owners.
    Different owner, different girls.

  8. #53736

    Kaina

    Passing by Kaina this afternoon, noticed the "open"sign was on. Anyone know about what's going on there? Heard thru the mongervine there may be new owners.

  9. #53735
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBendan  [View Original Post]
    Are you one of the select?
    And how does she make the selection? I've known her longer than 99% and am surprised. This smells sus—like a Hairy Man Farted! LOL.

  10. #53734

    Use the search function

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. Travelling in from Ohio soon. Found ad from Kay on CL. Anyone have any info? I found nothing.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/h...683952425.html
    Reviewed a million times. Some say yay, most say no. I'll say the massage ain't great but the BBBJ is decent. Big boobs.

  11. #53733
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. Travelling in from Ohio soon. Found ad from Kay on CL. Anyone have any info? I found nothing.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/h...683952425.html
    Ask in the non AMP massage section. I think I've seen her reviewed before.

  12. #53732
    Quote Originally Posted by PincheCabron  [View Original Post]
    I get asked all the time, probably because I tip very well, so I'd say they know me well.
    You must not tip well enough otherwise 1 or more girls would latch on to you for themselves.

  13. #53731
    Some chick with an ax to grind


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyManFarted  [View Original Post]
    Ava the owner does it for some selected clients.
    Are you one of the select?

  14. #53730

    Soccer mom

    Quote Originally Posted by EMerckx69  [View Original Post]
    It's only a matter of time with a review like this from a Bulkhead soccer mom. I really do hate soccer.
    This is ironic because I was recently at my favorite legit spa for an honest massage. After the flip (yes, I was covered), the provider started what I could best describe as "chest compressions" as if she was giving me CPR but with a hand on each pec. I resisted at first because it was so awkward but she said to relax and just breathe. I did and with each push, I made a loud exhaling noise that sure-as-hell sounded like happiness was being achieved! Anyone in the room next door might have thought I was a lucky guy!

  15. #53729

    Kay

    Hi, guys. Travelling in from Ohio soon. Found ad from Kay on CL. Anyone have any info? I found nothing.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/h...683952425.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape