LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53736

    Kaina

    Passing by Kaina this afternoon, noticed the "open"sign was on. Anyone know about what's going on there? Heard thru the mongervine there may be new owners.

  2. #53735
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBendan  [View Original Post]
    Are you one of the select?
    And how does she make the selection? I've known her longer than 99% and am surprised. This smells sus—like a Hairy Man Farted! LOL.

  3. #53734

    Use the search function

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. Travelling in from Ohio soon. Found ad from Kay on CL. Anyone have any info? I found nothing.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/h...683952425.html
    Reviewed a million times. Some say yay, most say no. I'll say the massage ain't great but the BBBJ is decent. Big boobs.

  4. #53733
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. Travelling in from Ohio soon. Found ad from Kay on CL. Anyone have any info? I found nothing.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/h...683952425.html
    Ask in the non AMP massage section. I think I've seen her reviewed before.

  5. #53732
    Quote Originally Posted by PincheCabron  [View Original Post]
    I get asked all the time, probably because I tip very well, so I'd say they know me well.
    You must not tip well enough otherwise 1 or more girls would latch on to you for themselves.

  6. #53731
    Some chick with an ax to grind


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyManFarted  [View Original Post]
    Ava the owner does it for some selected clients.
    Are you one of the select?

  7. #53730

    Soccer mom

    Quote Originally Posted by EMerckx69  [View Original Post]
    It's only a matter of time with a review like this from a Bulkhead soccer mom. I really do hate soccer.
    This is ironic because I was recently at my favorite legit spa for an honest massage. After the flip (yes, I was covered), the provider started what I could best describe as "chest compressions" as if she was giving me CPR but with a hand on each pec. I resisted at first because it was so awkward but she said to relax and just breathe. I did and with each push, I made a loud exhaling noise that sure-as-hell sounded like happiness was being achieved! Anyone in the room next door might have thought I was a lucky guy!

  8. #53729

    Kay

    Hi, guys. Travelling in from Ohio soon. Found ad from Kay on CL. Anyone have any info? I found nothing.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/h...683952425.html

  9. #53728

    Healing Roswell

    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    Visited recently for 1 hr. Fantastic massage. Fully legit and OTD for $90. If anyone has gotten extras here let me know. If you want a great Asian massage without extras I highly recommend!
    Ava the owner does it for some selected clients.

  10. #53727

    Yawa Spa. Candy

    I'm out of town from the DC area where it's usually more hits than misses but it's been falling off lately. Took a chance on Yawa Spa and drew a Candy. Probably a good 110 pounds, natural Cs, great massage, playful TS, but had to opt for HE due to size.

    If I weren't going back home tomorrow, I'd do a revisit. Definitely a rare first time win for me.

  11. #53726
    Alt Account for the grinder


    Posts: 26
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I wish you guys would stop responding to this idiot. He's just going to keep making accounts if I ban them. The only thing that will stop him/her is if they get ignored.

    A2

  12. #53725
    Quote Originally Posted by PincheCabron  [View Original Post]
    I'll disagree because most shops ask if you want 2 girls right off the bat, they know they can make quick work out of you with an extra set of hands.
    You get offered 2 girls when: 1. It's slow (as someone mentioned) 2) you're a regular (owner knows you) and you've seen most of the women there. 3) If you've been to a place before and got two girls, then they will probably ask you again. You may even get offered during the massage. There was one place where I would go see one girl, then, on the flip, I asked if the other girl can join in the HE action. I only would have to tip her for the happiness and not the massage.

  13. #53724

    Human trafficking

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  14. #53723

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    They ask you this when it's slow and they have 4 or 5 girls not doing anything.
    Bingo. And it's usually the mamasan who will push 4 hands.

  15. #53722

    Karen's sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't a more reasonable (and easier) response be to speak with a manager or owner instead of creating an online account and posting?
    Speaking to the manager is a Karen Standish move. Kelly is her passive aggressive sister.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape