Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 26366
-
11-05-23 13:32 #21566Senior Member

Posts: 323The price is right but IDK. Help me out
Was thinking about setting up something with this one. She's very responsive with saying be a good thing or a bad thing has anyone spent any time with us chunky monkey?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...p/370972854461
-
11-05-23 10:54 #21565Senior Member

Posts: 26Sammilove
Was wondering if anybody has seen Sammilove lately, her ads have disappeared and she's not responding to texts.
-
11-05-23 09:50 #21564Regular Member

Posts: 12Are you talking about Coco Melons?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 09:29 #21563Senior Member

Posts: 59Skyler
I came across her on 'What's Your Price' (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GOwo4AneVE27Ma). She referred to herself as Ashley. I haven't met her in person but I am confident that she is the person in the pictures. I have had plans to meet her a couple times. They always fall through. She told me she's living in Illinois, but sometimes gets to Lake Geneva. She always quotes an ok price by today's market, but my experience has been the dates never materialize. Last straw with me was a request to cashapp her some money to help get through a crisis (the crisis of course the reason we couldn't meet). Have my theories on what is really going on with her. I will be curious to hear if your date goes through on Sunday. I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 07:48 #21562Senior Member

Posts: 79Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/384116857914
Any info Gents?
-
11-05-23 05:42 #21561Senior Member

Posts: 79Ashley
Fellas,
Straight up. Those that actually saw Ashley, is she worth it to see.
-
11-05-23 01:03 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 293Skyler?
Friday searching some sites came across Skyler, sent text, after 2 hrs closed post, now can't find it at all. She messaged and sent a few pics, anyone reconize body pics? Any info? Have a date possibly sun night, good gift for a hr with her, in her words. Whatever you want I'm open to. Sooo very tempting.
262#83 is number ish.
-
11-05-23 01:01 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 354She's a Moron
Before you give her any money and I mean BEFORE make sure she's going to do X. Or else you may get why and you'll leave pissed off as hell. She's also an idiot which is fine as long as she keeps her mouth shut.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 01:41 #21558Senior Member

Posts: 489To be clear this. Sounds like a ripoff report, too.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 00:47 #21557Senior Member

Posts: 70Name is Melissa, search on Arrangements or maybe here. Smells like weed. Wasn't that tight. Probably deadfish and saggy. Don't think she's shady though. We met a year ago for outcall.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 22:20 #21556Senior Member

Posts: 299She's real.
Cute girl. Nice body. Pierced everything, if you're into that like I am. Doesn't like to be on top. Not GFE. Kind of ghetto. She's hot and got the piercings which do it for me. If you're looking for passion and following instruction she's not your girl. She's wasn't nasty but she wasn't exactly squeaky clean the few times I've seen her. Basically weigh your pros and cons with what I've said. Pm me for social media pages.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 21:58 #21555Senior Member

Posts: 73Info
-
11-04-23 21:52 #21554Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking at this one who is visiting my area. Did you ever have an experience with her?
Originally Posted by Mead4444
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 19:57 #21553Senior Member

Posts: 1363Too Long! (Minutes, not inches)
Yes, hookers were a different story. Most of them were used to guys that would discharge dick-snot in a couple of minutes. "Skeet baby, skeet. " I heard that over and over. Britches that would quit on me because I took too long. Def had to to the $20 and $10 when I cum routine. Even then, some would quit. What the fuck? Are there a bunch of two-minute wonders face-fucking street meat? Thank god I got a UTR that never quits on me now. If I can get my noodle al dente and beat the fucker like a Russian deserter, she'll hang with me until I'm done. Thank god for patience! Who knew that would become an attribute more important than freakiness?
Originally Posted by Oakly
[View Original Post]
Coochie (The Incredible Mr. Limpest*) Eater.
God Bless You All.
*Yes, it's a Don Knotts reference.
-
11-04-23 19:22 #21552Senior Member

Posts: 638Sapphire
"your".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/242934355977#text=promise%20 to%20 rock-,your,-world%20 text%20 me.
I've seen this ad for some time and decided to call. Quick set up. I was nearby. She asked for a car date only. OK just to check her out. She was bundled up like it was 10 below. Could only see her face. Wouldn't shed anything. Offered a BBBJ. Asked for a small donation. Got it and jumped.








Reply With Quote




