Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14340

    Gfe

    I don't know how you other perverts handle assessing whether a girl is open to GFE. I often ask straight out. Despite the fact that I've learned, repeatedly, that when a girl says, Yes, here's how she actually interprets the conversation:

    Me: Can we enjoy GFE? (She actually hears, "Can I give you more money for the same service?")
    Her: Yes, that's fine.
    Of course it's fine to her if I give her more money for the same experience that I would otherwise get for less. LOL.

  2. #14339
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing someone over stepped themselves. Looking at her ad, the attitude is more than enough from her. Seen her 3 x and really found it as just a basic experience.
    For anyone whose experience and / or budget limits them to the Madison STG scene, you can't do a whole lot better than Xena. I'm saying that based on my best experience with her (which was my third and last visit with her), over a year ago, which was mostly awesome. Exceeded my expectations for sure.

    The attitude in her recent ad is a gigantic turnoff, however. It reminds me of our first visit. LOL.

    I don't blame her, maybe her recent clientele is horrible. But for a new client, to contemplate seeing her given that attitude and those limits? Aside from desperation and lack of alternatives or a weird fetish or curiosity, I don't see why anyone would bother. Sometimes desperation masquerades as hope.

  3. #14338

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Maybe those rules only apply to new people? No idea. I haven't seen her in over a year. Last time was pretty awesome. If these rules applied to me, she'd quickly end up in the vast why bother pile.
    I'm guessing someone over stepped themselves. Looking at her ad, the attitude is more than enough from her. Seen her 3 x and really found it as just a basic experience.

  4. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Add no DATY, to no DFK, and no FIV and what do you have left. Does she at least allow touching?
    Maybe those rules only apply to new people? No idea. I haven't seen her in over a year. Last time was pretty awesome. If these rules applied to me, she'd quickly end up in the vast why bother pile.

  5. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.
    Add no DATY, to no DFK, and no FIV and what do you have left. Does she at least allow touching?

  6. #14335
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.
    Took it up a notch? Took it up a notch? She fucking mutilated a human being, not only that but once she started she kept going. That being said, you're probably right.

  7. #14334

    Your dreams will come true.

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.
    I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.

  8. #14333
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.
    Could be YMMV? I haven't seen her in a while, so I don't really know.

  9. #14332

    Fess up!!

    Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.

  10. #14331
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #14330
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    The other odd thing about this girl is she has several different pricing schemes based on the time of day. It's like buying fish at an open air market. Got to weigh it and charge you market price, which fluctuates. I mean, that's reality, but jesus christ it's a bit too market efficient for my taste.

  12. #14329
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.
    OK, I learned something new today. Thanks?

  13. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.

  14. #14327
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I've been in communication with her. Across several different numbers. She's somewhat consistent about menu and prices. And overall, my sense is that if I went to see her, she'd end up in the Why Bother bucket. The fact that her incall is residential is probably the biggest barrier for me. And when I step back, the only reason I consider her at all is not because she's appealing, but because she's the lest unappealing from the current dregs on offer. I've found myself in a position where I don't feel compelled to act when all those stars align.

    The fact that no one has actually posted a review means one of two things:

    1. She's utterly horrible and anyone who's seen her is completely embarrassed to admit it.
    2. She's awesome and anyone who's seen her is hoping to keep her to themselves.

    If you are a gambler, it's relatively obvious that of these two options, the odds are not equal.
    That pretty much describes how I feel. Looking through the posts she seemed like one of the only ones that might make the cut, but it looks like stg has gotten worse than it was a couple of years ago. I think I'll just stick with what I have for now.

  15. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    I've been in communication with her. Across several different numbers. She's somewhat consistent about menu and prices. And overall, my sense is that if I went to see her, she'd end up in the Why Bother bucket. The fact that her incall is residential is probably the biggest barrier for me. And when I step back, the only reason I consider her at all is not because she's appealing, but because she's the lest unappealing from the current dregs on offer. I've found myself in a position where I don't feel compelled to act when all those stars align.

    The fact that no one has actually posted a review means one of two things:

    1. She's utterly horrible and anyone who's seen her is completely embarrassed to admit it.
    2. She's awesome and anyone who's seen her is hoping to keep her to themselves.

    If you are a gambler, it's relatively obvious that of these two options, the odds are not equal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape