The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14347

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Totally. If they say No to the vague "GFE?" question, I probe differently than if they say Yes. LOL. I don't just stop there and assume I'm getting what I want.
    Spot on sir. That is what I am saying. Just be direct, so there isn't buyers remorse.

  2. #14346

    That's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I ask girls if they are GFE, then I ask if she's OK with every specific thing I want. The other day I asked that 40 year old if she was GFE, and she asks me what is GFE is! WTF!
    The term GFE might as well go away. It means something different to everyone. Just come out and tell them what you are looking for, and if they will accommodate. Can't be any more clear than that. If you just state GFE. I guarantee you she will weasel out of what you assume GFE means.

  3. #14345
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her because she always said no to DFK, and FIV, plus she's always bitchy and rude about it. I have rarely seen anyone who say they won't DFK. She never offered that a second visit would change those rules, even though I still wouldn't have seen her.
    Yeah, the first time I saw her was very disappointing. The menu largely consisted of "No" and "hurry up". Disappointing and relatively brief. It was a long time before I tried again. I'm not sure why. But the second visit was amazing, although the circumstance was not comfortable. Very GFE. Forgot it was a service level. Same with the third, but more comfortable, and I did a full hour. I tried a fourth time, but bailed at the start. She did something that pissed me off and I had a short fuse, so I just left. In hindsight, I could have been more patient. But she could also have used her time more wisely or communicated more clearly. I'd see her again. But I'd confirm whether the limits would apply to me. At the moment, seeing her again is not at the top of my list.

    I criticize providers a lot for their attitude. But can you imagine what it must be like for them? Anyway, bottom line, YMMV. She does have it within her to give a pretty amazing time. At least she did. She also has it within her to be very disappointing.

  4. #14344
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    For anyone whose experience and / or budget limits them to the Madison STG scene, you can't do a whole lot better than Xena. I'm saying that based on my best experience with her (which was my third and last visit with her), over a year ago, which was mostly awesome. Exceeded my expectations for sure.

    The attitude in her recent ad is a gigantic turnoff, however. It reminds me of our first visit. LOL.

    I don't blame her, maybe her recent clientele is horrible. But for a new client, to contemplate seeing her given that attitude and those limits? Aside from desperation and lack of alternatives or a weird fetish or curiosity, I don't see why anyone would bother. Sometimes desperation masquerades as hope.
    Xena is hot blonde from outstate? If so that is who I think it is, I screed up last winter an never made trip. Kept try worthless stuff around here like Tonite an nothing. Got stood up by one with no show. Am another sent me motel an them ghost me. I wish some escorts around this state would just vanish. Horrid.

  5. #14343
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you are not coming out and asking for exactly what you want, it's on you to expect it to be common knowledge. There job is to do as little for as much as they can. Usually look for the younger ladies but the newer (40's) lady who's menu is wide open is peeking my interest. Many may say 40's. Find me something better. I dare you.
    I ask girls if they are GFE, then I ask if she's OK with every specific thing I want. The other day I asked that 40 year old if she was GFE, and she asks me what is GFE is! WTF!

  6. #14342
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Maybe those rules only apply to new people? No idea. I haven't seen her in over a year. Last time was pretty awesome. If these rules applied to me, she'd quickly end up in the vast why bother pile.
    I've never seen her because she always said no to DFK, and FIV, plus she's always bitchy and rude about it. I have rarely seen anyone who say they won't DFK. She never offered that a second visit would change those rules, even though I still wouldn't have seen her.

  7. #14341
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you are not coming out and asking for exactly what you want, it's on you to expect it to be common knowledge. There job is to do as little for as much as they can. Usually look for the younger ladies but the newer (40's) lady who's menu is wide open is peeking my interest. Many may say 40's. Find me something better. I dare you.
    Totally. If they say No to the vague "GFE?" question, I probe differently than if they say Yes. LOL. I don't just stop there and assume I'm getting what I want.

  8. #14340

    Be smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you other perverts handle assessing whether a girl is open to GFE. I often ask straight out. Despite the fact that I've learned, repeatedly, that when a girl says, Yes, here's how she actually interprets the conversation:

    Of course it's fine to her if I give her more money for the same experience that I would otherwise get for less. LOL.
    If you are not coming out and asking for exactly what you want, it's on you to expect it to be common knowledge. There job is to do as little for as much as they can. Usually look for the younger ladies but the newer (40's) lady who's menu is wide open is peeking my interest. Many may say 40's. Find me something better. I dare you.

  9. #14339

    Gfe

    I don't know how you other perverts handle assessing whether a girl is open to GFE. I often ask straight out. Despite the fact that I've learned, repeatedly, that when a girl says, Yes, here's how she actually interprets the conversation:

    Me: Can we enjoy GFE? (She actually hears, "Can I give you more money for the same service?")
    Her: Yes, that's fine.
    Of course it's fine to her if I give her more money for the same experience that I would otherwise get for less. LOL.

  10. #14338
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing someone over stepped themselves. Looking at her ad, the attitude is more than enough from her. Seen her 3 x and really found it as just a basic experience.
    For anyone whose experience and / or budget limits them to the Madison STG scene, you can't do a whole lot better than Xena. I'm saying that based on my best experience with her (which was my third and last visit with her), over a year ago, which was mostly awesome. Exceeded my expectations for sure.

    The attitude in her recent ad is a gigantic turnoff, however. It reminds me of our first visit. LOL.

    I don't blame her, maybe her recent clientele is horrible. But for a new client, to contemplate seeing her given that attitude and those limits? Aside from desperation and lack of alternatives or a weird fetish or curiosity, I don't see why anyone would bother. Sometimes desperation masquerades as hope.

  11. #14337

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Maybe those rules only apply to new people? No idea. I haven't seen her in over a year. Last time was pretty awesome. If these rules applied to me, she'd quickly end up in the vast why bother pile.
    I'm guessing someone over stepped themselves. Looking at her ad, the attitude is more than enough from her. Seen her 3 x and really found it as just a basic experience.

  12. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Add no DATY, to no DFK, and no FIV and what do you have left. Does she at least allow touching?
    Maybe those rules only apply to new people? No idea. I haven't seen her in over a year. Last time was pretty awesome. If these rules applied to me, she'd quickly end up in the vast why bother pile.

  13. #14335
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.
    Add no DATY, to no DFK, and no FIV and what do you have left. Does she at least allow touching?

  14. #14334
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.
    Took it up a notch? Took it up a notch? She fucking mutilated a human being, not only that but once she started she kept going. That being said, you're probably right.

  15. #14333

    Your dreams will come true.

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.
    I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape