Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 11032
-
11-05-23 14:00 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 56Visiting Seattle
Hi gents,
I'm making a trip up to Seattle tomorrow. Looking to find a reliable, busty GFE (maybe even PSE) provider in the area. I'm thinking xoxoAngel (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?203408-XoxoAngel). Thoughts or other recommendations? Feel free to pm if you prefer. Thanks for the help!
DB.
-
11-05-23 11:30 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 34
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the responses everyone! And I'm 90% sure it's not so to anything muscular for me. My symptoms started just a couple days after the BBBJ. I have gone to pelvic PT and doesn't improve for me, my PT did some trigger point and nothing down there seems to be an issue, suspects it's like bacteria too.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
And yep testing for ureaplasma and Mgen, it was positive and treated. Retests came back negative. Symptoms unchanged though.
-
11-05-23 05:11 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 1305
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
Did either of you get checked for ureaplasma?
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 03:25 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 698RE: Prostatits
I'll offer another possibility which a lot of men aren't aware of, pelvic floor issues. This is common mostly among women but men can have this, too. Do you by chance lift heavy weights (squats, deadlifts) or work a physical job? That can cause issues with the floor. Basically what happens is that the muscles in that underside area get so tight that it causes issues with ejaculation, urination, etc. I had this issue after doing a lot of weight training and my doctor didn't believe that weightlifting could cause this issue. We did all of these tests for the prostate, STDs, etc and nothing came back. He sent me to a Urologist and she immediately identified the issue after I told her about all of my athletic training. I had to go to a physical therapist who specialized in pelvic floor issues for men and essentially learned how to stretch the muscles in that area which cleared it up. I couldn't really ejaculate, felt like it was getting stuck or restricted, sometimes some pain. Now I do some yoga-type stretches twice a day and don't have issues any more. If your doctor can't figure this out, maybe bring it up.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 22:22 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 34Yep these tests are run by doctors. We've done imaging too in order to see what's wrong. Doctors are stumped by what's causing it.
Originally Posted by Zomfg
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 19:23 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 271I actually have and for years with similar conditions to you. Though it was a BJ but not sure, no STDs and a baffled doctor. Then even put a camera inside 😬 and found nothing. It's a mystery to them.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
Eventually it went away and you are going to hate the cure. I went 6 months without ejaculation. Seriously. To treat it and a pretty healthy sex addiction. I did nothing, didn't cum, did everything else but sex and sure enough it had time to clear out any bacteria with it getting "topped off" everytime I came. The crazy thing was how much crazy mental clarity and live of mind went along with it. That was years ago though and I still fuck regulanlw but without the prostate issues.
I'm no doctor though so not sure this does you any good.
-
11-04-23 18:31 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 68Mom Said No
I asked Mom out of curiosity, she said no.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 13:20 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 104Sorry for your trouble. I met Cara last August, and a few other CT girls before and since, didn't notice anything. I always wear a jacket, but still, it would be concerning if there's something undetectable going around. I'd say maybe it's time to go see a doctor instead of just doing tests, to be safe and to know it's not something really bad. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 01:39 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 34This happen to anyone else?
I'm not trying to fear monger, but I'm pretty desperately running out of options. Thought I'd post here because I've been suffering from a bad case of chronic prostatitis ever my encounter with CaraCaress on the other site. This was over 10 months ago.
Got a BBBJ, which I imagine was the cause. Couple days after I got a UTI, had to pee once every 10 minutes. That went away without antibiotics. Still had pain in the prostate area and burning. Went to get tested and standard STI panel was negative at first. New tests found some bacteria and took some antibiotics. Tested again and no STDs shown. Did some more testing for some non STD bacteria and took antibiotics for those. Been 10 months since my symptoms started and they haven't went away. 90% sure I caught something from CaraCaress that isn't being picked up in tests or treated by the antibiotics.
Anyone have any personal experience dealing with and curing prostatitis caused by oral? Feel free to message me. Or has anyone else seen CaraCaress or one of the CT girls and also been having these issues?
-
11-03-23 22:02 #7888Regular Member

Posts: 20This for the info! Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 21:11 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 1305Do they offer duos?
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 19:21 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 128She is hot, but like you said, not sure with that attitude, it would be a good appointment. I wasn't even try to negotiate, just made a statement and that's what she said. Glad she did. She seems to have some good reviews on the other board. Not worth it for me to find out if the reviews are correct.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 12:16 #7885Regular Member

Posts: 18Qv / bng
Miss the days of $80 BNG and / or $100 QV. Are those days gone? I'm in Seattle, so looking for someone in Seattle for LMA.
-
11-03-23 11:30 #7884Banned Member

Posts: 510Hmmmm. Katie a tall white girl? With tats? Blonde hair? I picked up a Katie not going to say her last name on here about 1 1/2 weeks ago on AA. Haven't seen her since that one day though she clearly isn't a regular on that track.
Originally Posted by DukeDraper
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 11:11 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 2939No, but I l8 ke tall, thin and pretty, send me Katie's number when you find it please.
Originally Posted by DukeDraper
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





