High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 329 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3787

    Olivia at GQ

    Went into GQ today planning to see Pinky but upon arrival she let me know there was a new girl named Olivia. I am sucker for trying the new ones so decided to go for her.

    We started with a good massage more sensual and teasing than therapeutic but I enjoyed the hell out of it. She had already removed her panties and was getting great views of her pussy and she would make sure I saw it and let me touch and play as she rubbed me. On the flip we didn't need to do the dance I had already laid out the 140 tip that is standard there. She wasted no time getting naked and had a tight body very skinny with natural C breasts. She then gave me the best CBJ I have had there. She licked and sucked my balls which I have never had there. Then took me deep in her throat I almost blew my load there. After a few minutes she jumped on the table and started to ride me cowgirl than reverse cowgirl. We eventually switched to mish and I finished.

    She is one of the best girls ever there. Make sure you make it in if interested as most girls only stay a month there.

  2. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbling  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a visit to Gaga on 11/9 at noon. One other car there.

    Was greeted by petite woman, Maybe late 30's? Partially bleached hair. Solid Cs with a nice firm ass. Small tummy. Claimed to be Viola. Been here 2 weeks and came up from Dallas.

    Dream included:

    - A solid table shower. Sadly no body glide / nuru like a dream of Philly, but through scrub down with some moderate attention to Jr on the flip.

    - A solid massage. Good pressure / technique.

    - On the flip opted for everything. 140 on counter was met with the claim it's 160. Told her my friend is a regular and it's 120 and I was being generous. She requested 20 more if I was happy.

    - Head was meh. Robotic.

    - 69 was similar. She was clean with minimal grooming.

    - Cowgirl was rapid, going for an early pop. Had her slow down. Not very vocal aside from regular "you ok? This okay?" Asks.

    - After 5-6 minutes she asked about me on top, we went for standing doggy. She pulled back a few times so I eased up. Not overly snug. Nice & juicy. Popped in the bag inside.

    - Hot towel wipe down and helped me with socks and shoes. Gave her another 10.

    Place is very solid. Worth return. Probably Not with Viola though.
    Been with Biola (I think that's how it's actually spelled) several times, she was there a few months ago, as well. I think if you get to know her a little bit better you'll get a bit more from her. She always gives me some time with her chest assets, which are thoroughly enjoyable. The past couple of times when I've been with her she wants to cuddle with me afterwards, even.

  3. #3785

    Gaga: Viola

    Dreamt of a visit to Gaga on 11/9 at noon. One other car there.

    Was greeted by petite woman, Maybe late 30's? Partially bleached hair. Solid Cs with a nice firm ass. Small tummy. Claimed to be Viola. Been here 2 weeks and came up from Dallas.

    Dream included:

    - A solid table shower. Sadly no body glide / nuru like a dream of Philly, but through scrub down with some moderate attention to Jr on the flip.

    - A solid massage. Good pressure / technique.

    - On the flip opted for everything. 140 on counter was met with the claim it's 160. Told her my friend is a regular and it's 120 and I was being generous. She requested 20 more if I was happy.

    - Head was meh. Robotic.

    - 69 was similar. She was clean with minimal grooming.

    - Cowgirl was rapid, going for an early pop. Had her slow down. Not very vocal aside from regular "you ok? This okay?" Asks.

    - After 5-6 minutes she asked about me on top, we went for standing doggy. She pulled back a few times so I eased up. Not overly snug. Nice & juicy. Popped in the bag inside.

    - Hot towel wipe down and helped me with socks and shoes. Gave her another 10.

    Place is very solid. Worth return. Probably Not with Viola though.

  4. #3784

    Just Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    That guy wrote a book. Nothing wrong with getting out of the hobby but why tell us about it?

    Most of these girls know exactly what they're doing. Trying suck an extra rose or two out of you with a sob story.
    I just felt like it was a situation worth sharing. I didn't expect people to be so upset by the length of it (or DM me mean messages).

  5. #3783

    I had a dream about Pam at GaGa

    In my dream, I stopped at Gaga's for a little over an hour. There she was tall, thin and looking like a dream.

    In my dream, her tits were perfect, even though we're bolt-ons.

    In my dream, I was turned away at the door because I didn't have an appointment. You come back in an hour.

    My dream started with the table shower where she washed me from head to toe vigorously. She also gave me mouthwash.

    The massage started with her, rubbing my shoulders, my neck, my ears, my face, and my back and down in my legs, then onto my feet. It felt great.

    When I was completely relaxed, she said OK flip. And followed by asking me what you want?

    Let's just say that she was everything and more than I had hoped for. If you want to see Pamela, you better get over there in the next two weeks because she's rotating out. Skin was flawless. Her boobs were perfect. She likes her job and it shows. I would repeat again if she was going to be there. Yes, she is that special.

  6. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve411  [View Original Post]
    More people would have commented on it but they haven't finished reading it yet.
    He's still in that fantasy right now.

  7. #3781

    Nana

    Is Nana still at GQ? I'd like to try a new girl today.

  8. #3780

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few thoughts and fantasies about this place. I have met the owner 'Candy' a few times and never had a good experience with her. She is rather horrid looking, very large fake botox lips, dyed red hair that looks akin to Ronald McDonald and a face that seems to sag. When she speaks, there is a certain sound that resonates from her voice that implies likely substance abuse. The first two times I went in for a massage I was met by 'Candy' and was given two of the worst massages I had ever received. In my fantasies about the situation I would as for something extra and sexy but she was very very unfortunate looking and I could never bring myself to do so. Some time had passed and they had hired a new girl to give massages as Miss "Honey" he was actually, very lovely. A cute flat face with dark hair, a nicely thick and rounded body. She seemed to like me quite a bit. I'm very different from the usual hoard of old / fat / hairy men that frequently enjoy a massage. After the massage was over and I had time to reflect on it, I imagined her smooth and thick body underneath me, my dick almost to big to fit inside her as she eagerly begged me to fornicate with her in "Doggy doggy" as she would put it. Alas, a simple massage was enough. I met with this 'Honey' again a few weeks later. I was met with a very similar experience and enjoyed it all the way.

    Nearly 8 months would go by before I went to K-Stone again. The time in between was spent going to "GaGa Massage" where I have actually become good friends with the main girl "Lee. " Lee and I have become closer than a regular client / masseuses relationship, completely outside of the business. But that is another story completely.

    The main story I have to tell today is one that has changed me completely and made me look differently at the massage places as a whole. Something that I knew but didn't hear first hand. I stopped in K's Hotstone Sauna for some reason. I do not know why. I like Gaga far more and they give far better massages. Maybe it was just seeking something different or maybe it was because I was a little too lazy to drive that far. I walked into the building to be greeted by "Candy" once again, my expression may have soured as I truly didn't want to have her again. Instead, Candy, who acted like she had never seen me before, passed me off to another lady by the name of "Lucy. " Lucy was short, half Morean and half white, lovely looking lady, decent body, and perfect English. She guided me back to the room, I undressed and she led me through a table shower. The entire time we talked about life, music, her job, how many girlfriends I had, how attractive I was and blah blah blah. Soon I was brought into the rather cold massage room where I was given the full hour. She was really decent at giving the massage but something did seem off about it. It seemed to be the kind of good massage that a girlfriend / wife might give you but not a professional, someone who should know how to give a REAL massage. But Lucy was very nice and wrapped up the massage well. She was very nice to talk to and once again seemed to take a liking to me because I was younger and more muscular than what she told me that she usually dealt with. Going as far to say that I looked like a 'celebrity' and I was 'the guy the girls fought over' in the massage parlors. All of the empty compliments aside the massage ended. After the massage I had a lot to think about and I thought a lot about Lucy's nicely shaped body. I imagined the somewhat puzzled look on her face when I offered to do more with her. She left the room for a moment and came back. Standing there and looking in the mirror before stating, "I'm so fucked up. " My fantasies of her were bitter sweet. I was on top, I could feel her fingers digging into my back and her legs eagerly wrapped around me. My hips thrusting against her over and over and over again before finally- climax. Her eyes would meet mine and the face she made is one that stayed glued in my mind. A face of pure shock and a bit of. Fear? I was stunned and somewhat scared myself. Why was she just staring at me like this? What's going on? This fantasy began to tax on my mind and I began to feel the stress run over me. "What?" I asked as she continued to stare. "I hate you. " She said softly as a chill rushed through my body. "I hate you. I hate you. I really do. You broke my rule. My one rule. " My mind was stunned, I couldn't think, I wasn't sure what to think. "I told myself. I told myself I would only cum with my lover or my husband. I hate you. You made me cum. Twice. " I didn't know where these thoughts would guide me, This fantasy had come to me and I had no idea where I wanted to guide it. ". I'm sorry" I muttered out, feeling a bit cold and uncomfortable. In this moment, I was snapped back to reality. I was still there, laying on the massage table. Looking over as Lucy stood next to the massage bed, fully clothes and running her hands through her hair. She was clearly distressed and I could see a look on her face that looked like she could break down crying at any moment. I turned over to her simply asked her "Why do you do this?" She looked over at me, a glaze over her eyes as she sighed and seemed to drop the persona that she had been trying to keep up since I walked in the building. She spoke again but this time in a much lower voice, a voice that seemed void of any happiness at all. " I don't do this. This is not me and this is not my kind of work. " She said as she leaned over the side of the bed, propping herself up by her elbows and turning her head to the side to talk to me. She then on went to give me a good bit of her life story, telling me her old jobs as a dancer in the north and how she put all her life into a business down in Atlanta that folded to COVID leaving her a wandering and broken ghost of the person she once was. "I'm so fucked, I don't do this. This is not who I want to be. I'm just doing this for 2 more weeks then I'm leaving. " She said to me as she rubbed her face and looked over at me. She told me everything about her past experiences, showed me her scars where a man had beat her with a bottle and described how she ended up in that shitty place. Stuck there, in that moment, as a massage girl hoping for cash. I looked at her, venting and broken. It seemed like she had a lot of pent up emotion inside her that exploded out of her in that moment. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve that. " I said, softly as if I was speaking to a close friend. "What are you going to do? What's next?" She looked at me and smiled, throwing her hands up in the air and sliding back on the persona that she first addressed me with. "I don't know! I'm going to rob a bank and get a millions dollars!" She said with a voice much higher pitch than a few minutes ago. After this, she came over to the side of the massage bed and spoke meaningless compliments to me. "You're really handsome and I know high quality men when I see them. You need to be in LA or New York! Not with all these Hill Billies! You look like a celebrity! You could a stripper! Like Magic Mike if you wanted to! Rich women would spoil you like you wouldn't believe! I did my best to smile and thank her but there was the heavy sinking pit in my stomach that I couldn't shake. I put my clothes and my jacket on and was very quickly ushered out the door. Lucy spoke over her shoulder to Candy who was standing there. "Mama mama! He's leaving and he's the BEST!" She yelled out as I was quickly pushed through the metal door. I walked down the short hall and stepped outside. The cold air matching my frozen insides as I drove home in silence, thinking about the poor soul that I met. I truly hope she cleans up and improves her life. Her conversation with me is one that will be burned into my mind forever.

    With this experience, I will likely never go to a massage parlor again. It just doesn't sit right in my stomach anymore and I feel it best that I avoid those situations.
    More people would have commented on it but they haven't finished reading it yet.

  9. #3779

    Speechless

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few thoughts and fantasies about this place. I have met the owner 'Candy' a few times and never had a good experience with her. She is rather horrid looking, very large fake botox lips, dyed red hair that looks akin to Ronald McDonald and a face that seems to sag. When she speaks, there is a certain sound that resonates from her voice that implies likely substance abuse. The first two times I went in for a massage I was met by 'Candy' and was given two of the worst massages I had ever received. In my fantasies about the situation I would as for something extra and sexy but she was very very unfortunate looking and I could never bring myself to do so. Some time had passed and they had hired a new girl to give massages as Miss "Honey" he was actually, very lovely. A cute flat face with dark hair, a nicely thick and rounded body. She seemed to like me quite a bit. I'm very different from the usual hoard of old / fat / hairy men that frequently enjoy a massage. After the massage was over and I had time to reflect on it, I imagined her smooth and thick body underneath me, my dick almost to big to fit inside her as she eagerly begged me to fornicate with her in "Doggy doggy" as she would put it. Alas, a simple massage was enough. I met with this 'Honey' again a few weeks later. I was met with a very similar experience and enjoyed it all the way.

    Nearly 8 months would go by before I went to K-Stone again. The time in between was spent going to "GaGa Massage" where I have actually become good friends with the main girl "Lee. " Lee and I have become closer than a regular client / masseuses relationship, completely outside of the business. But that is another story completely.

    The main story I have to tell today is one that has changed me completely and made me look differently at the massage places as a whole. Something that I knew but didn't hear first hand. I stopped in K's Hotstone Sauna for some reason. I do not know why. I like Gaga far more and they give far better massages. Maybe it was just seeking something different or maybe it was because I was a little too lazy to drive that far. I walked into the building to be greeted by "Candy" once again, my expression may have soured as I truly didn't want to have her again. Instead, Candy, who acted like she had never seen me before, passed me off to another lady by the name of "Lucy. " Lucy was short, half Morean and half white, lovely looking lady, decent body, and perfect English. She guided me back to the room, I undressed and she led me through a table shower. The entire time we talked about life, music, her job, how many girlfriends I had, how attractive I was and blah blah blah. Soon I was brought into the rather cold massage room where I was given the full hour. She was really decent at giving the massage but something did seem off about it. It seemed to be the kind of good massage that a girlfriend / wife might give you but not a professional, someone who should know how to give a REAL massage. But Lucy was very nice and wrapped up the massage well. She was very nice to talk to and once again seemed to take a liking to me because I was younger and more muscular than what she told me that she usually dealt with. Going as far to say that I looked like a 'celebrity' and I was 'the guy the girls fought over' in the massage parlors. All of the empty compliments aside the massage ended. After the massage I had a lot to think about and I thought a lot about Lucy's nicely shaped body. I imagined the somewhat puzzled look on her face when I offered to do more with her. She left the room for a moment and came back. Standing there and looking in the mirror before stating, "I'm so fucked up. " My fantasies of her were bitter sweet. I was on top, I could feel her fingers digging into my back and her legs eagerly wrapped around me. My hips thrusting against her over and over and over again before finally- climax. Her eyes would meet mine and the face she made is one that stayed glued in my mind. A face of pure shock and a bit of. Fear? I was stunned and somewhat scared myself. Why was she just staring at me like this? What's going on? This fantasy began to tax on my mind and I began to feel the stress run over me. "What?" I asked as she continued to stare. "I hate you. " She said softly as a chill rushed through my body. "I hate you. I hate you. I really do. You broke my rule. My one rule. " My mind was stunned, I couldn't think, I wasn't sure what to think. "I told myself. I told myself I would only cum with my lover or my husband. I hate you. You made me cum. Twice. " I didn't know where these thoughts would guide me, This fantasy had come to me and I had no idea where I wanted to guide it. ". I'm sorry" I muttered out, feeling a bit cold and uncomfortable. In this moment, I was snapped back to reality. I was still there, laying on the massage table. Looking over as Lucy stood next to the massage bed, fully clothes and running her hands through her hair. She was clearly distressed and I could see a look on her face that looked like she could break down crying at any moment. I turned over to her simply asked her "Why do you do this?" She looked over at me, a glaze over her eyes as she sighed and seemed to drop the persona that she had been trying to keep up since I walked in the building. She spoke again but this time in a much lower voice, a voice that seemed void of any happiness at all. " I don't do this. This is not me and this is not my kind of work. " She said as she leaned over the side of the bed, propping herself up by her elbows and turning her head to the side to talk to me. She then on went to give me a good bit of her life story, telling me her old jobs as a dancer in the north and how she put all her life into a business down in Atlanta that folded to COVID leaving her a wandering and broken ghost of the person she once was. "I'm so fucked, I don't do this. This is not who I want to be. I'm just doing this for 2 more weeks then I'm leaving. " She said to me as she rubbed her face and looked over at me. She told me everything about her past experiences, showed me her scars where a man had beat her with a bottle and described how she ended up in that shitty place. Stuck there, in that moment, as a massage girl hoping for cash. I looked at her, venting and broken. It seemed like she had a lot of pent up emotion inside her that exploded out of her in that moment. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve that. " I said, softly as if I was speaking to a close friend. "What are you going to do? What's next?" She looked at me and smiled, throwing her hands up in the air and sliding back on the persona that she first addressed me with. "I don't know! I'm going to rob a bank and get a millions dollars!" She said with a voice much higher pitch than a few minutes ago. After this, she came over to the side of the massage bed and spoke meaningless compliments to me. "You're really handsome and I know high quality men when I see them. You need to be in LA or New York! Not with all these Hill Billies! You look like a celebrity! You could a stripper! Like Magic Mike if you wanted to! Rich women would spoil you like you wouldn't believe! I did my best to smile and thank her but there was the heavy sinking pit in my stomach that I couldn't shake. I put my clothes and my jacket on and was very quickly ushered out the door. Lucy spoke over her shoulder to Candy who was standing there. "Mama mama! He's leaving and he's the BEST!" She yelled out as I was quickly pushed through the metal door. I walked down the short hall and stepped outside. The cold air matching my frozen insides as I drove home in silence, thinking about the poor soul that I met. I truly hope she cleans up and improves her life. Her conversation with me is one that will be burned into my mind forever.

    With this experience, I will likely never go to a massage parlor again. It just doesn't sit right in my stomach anymore and I feel it best that I avoid those situations.
    Wow. Hmmmm.

  10. #3778
    That guy wrote a book. Nothing wrong with getting out of the hobby but why tell us about it?

    Most of these girls know exactly what they're doing. Trying suck an extra rose or two out of you with a sob story.

  11. #3777

    Thanks for the read

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    I hope this is your last review as well. At least we now know how good looking you are, LOL.
    Just sharing my experience, in more detail than the usual reviews.

  12. #3776

    Jeez

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few thoughts and fantasies about this place. I have met the owner 'Candy' a few times and never had a good experience with her. She is rather horrid looking, very large fake botox lips, dyed red hair that looks akin to Ronald McDonald and a face that seems to sag. When she speaks, there is a certain sound that resonates from her voice that implies likely substance abuse. The first two times I went in for a massage I was met by 'Candy' and was given two of the worst massages I had ever received. In my fantasies about the situation I would as for something extra and sexy but she was very very unfortunate looking and I could never bring myself to do so. Some time had passed and they had hired a new girl to give massages as Miss "Honey" he was actually, very lovely. A cute flat face with dark hair, a nicely thick and rounded body. She seemed to like me quite a bit. I'm very different from the usual hoard of old / fat / hairy men that frequently enjoy a massage. After the massage was over and I had time to reflect on it, I imagined her smooth and thick body underneath me, my dick almost to big to fit inside her as she eagerly begged me to fornicate with her in "Doggy doggy" as she would put it. Alas, a simple massage was enough. I met with this 'Honey' again a few weeks later. I was met with a very similar experience and enjoyed it all the way.

    Nearly 8 months would go by before I went to K-Stone again. The time in between was spent going to "GaGa Massage" where I have actually become good friends with the main girl "Lee. " Lee and I have become closer than a regular client / masseuses relationship, completely outside of the business. But that is another story completely.

    The main story I have to tell today is one that has changed me completely and made me look differently at the massage places as a whole. Something that I knew but didn't hear first hand. I stopped in K's Hotstone Sauna for some reason. I do not know why. I like Gaga far more and they give far better massages. Maybe it was just seeking something different or maybe it was because I was a little too lazy to drive that far. I walked into the building to be greeted by "Candy" once again, my expression may have soured as I truly didn't want to have her again. Instead, Candy, who acted like she had never seen me before, passed me off to another lady by the name of "Lucy. " Lucy was short, half Morean and half white, lovely looking lady, decent body, and perfect English. She guided me back to the room, I undressed and she led me through a table shower. The entire time we talked about life, music, her job, how many girlfriends I had, how attractive I was and blah blah blah. Soon I was brought into the rather cold massage room where I was given the full hour. She was really decent at giving the massage but something did seem off about it. It seemed to be the kind of good massage that a girlfriend / wife might give you but not a professional, someone who should know how to give a REAL massage. But Lucy was very nice and wrapped up the massage well. She was very nice to talk to and once again seemed to take a liking to me because I was younger and more muscular than what she told me that she usually dealt with. Going as far to say that I looked like a 'celebrity' and I was 'the guy the girls fought over' in the massage parlors. All of the empty compliments aside the massage ended. After the massage I had a lot to think about and I thought a lot about Lucy's nicely shaped body. I imagined the somewhat puzzled look on her face when I offered to do more with her. She left the room for a moment and came back. Standing there and looking in the mirror before stating, "I'm so fucked up. " My fantasies of her were bitter sweet. I was on top, I could feel her fingers digging into my back and her legs eagerly wrapped around me. My hips thrusting against her over and over and over again before finally- climax. Her eyes would meet mine and the face she made is one that stayed glued in my mind. A face of pure shock and a bit of. Fear? I was stunned and somewhat scared myself. Why was she just staring at me like this? What's going on? This fantasy began to tax on my mind and I began to feel the stress run over me. "What?" I asked as she continued to stare. "I hate you. " She said softly as a chill rushed through my body. "I hate you. I hate you. I really do. You broke my rule. My one rule. " My mind was stunned, I couldn't think, I wasn't sure what to think. "I told myself. I told myself I would only cum with my lover or my husband. I hate you. You made me cum. Twice. " I didn't know where these thoughts would guide me, This fantasy had come to me and I had no idea where I wanted to guide it. ". I'm sorry" I muttered out, feeling a bit cold and uncomfortable. In this moment, I was snapped back to reality. I was still there, laying on the massage table. Looking over as Lucy stood next to the massage bed, fully clothes and running her hands through her hair. She was clearly distressed and I could see a look on her face that looked like she could break down crying at any moment. I turned over to her simply asked her "Why do you do this?" She looked over at me, a glaze over her eyes as she sighed and seemed to drop the persona that she had been trying to keep up since I walked in the building. She spoke again but this time in a much lower voice, a voice that seemed void of any happiness at all. " I don't do this. This is not me and this is not my kind of work. " She said as she leaned over the side of the bed, propping herself up by her elbows and turning her head to the side to talk to me. She then on went to give me a good bit of her life story, telling me her old jobs as a dancer in the north and how she put all her life into a business down in Atlanta that folded to COVID leaving her a wandering and broken ghost of the person she once was. "I'm so fucked, I don't do this. This is not who I want to be. I'm just doing this for 2 more weeks then I'm leaving. " She said to me as she rubbed her face and looked over at me. She told me everything about her past experiences, showed me her scars where a man had beat her with a bottle and described how she ended up in that shitty place. Stuck there, in that moment, as a massage girl hoping for cash. I looked at her, venting and broken. It seemed like she had a lot of pent up emotion inside her that exploded out of her in that moment. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve that. " I said, softly as if I was speaking to a close friend. "What are you going to do? What's next?" She looked at me and smiled, throwing her hands up in the air and sliding back on the persona that she first addressed me with. "I don't know! I'm going to rob a bank and get a millions dollars!" She said with a voice much higher pitch than a few minutes ago. After this, she came over to the side of the massage bed and spoke meaningless compliments to me. "You're really handsome and I know high quality men when I see them. You need to be in LA or New York! Not with all these Hill Billies! You look like a celebrity! You could a stripper! Like Magic Mike if you wanted to! Rich women would spoil you like you wouldn't believe! I did my best to smile and thank her but there was the heavy sinking pit in my stomach that I couldn't shake. I put my clothes and my jacket on and was very quickly ushered out the door. Lucy spoke over her shoulder to Candy who was standing there. "Mama mama! He's leaving and he's the BEST!" She yelled out as I was quickly pushed through the metal door. I walked down the short hall and stepped outside. The cold air matching my frozen insides as I drove home in silence, thinking about the poor soul that I met. I truly hope she cleans up and improves her life. Her conversation with me is one that will be burned into my mind forever.

    With this experience, I will likely never go to a massage parlor again. It just doesn't sit right in my stomach anymore and I feel it best that I avoid those situations.
    I hope this is your last review as well. At least we now know how good looking you are, LOL.

  13. #3775
    Quote Originally Posted by RMann  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all,

    I will be visiting the Chatt / NoGA area for a bit in the near future. I have read the reviews for GAGA, Aroma, etc. Hoping to find a solid massage, anything extra is a plus. Not looking for FS or GFE. Does anyone has any suggestions based on the current market? Many of the reviews are older and I understand how things can change. Can be for an AMP or independent provider.

    I will be happy to share info from recent St Louis, Kansas City and Dallas experiences. Many thanks.
    Betty will give you a solid massage and relieve all of your stress. She is a very nice lady, advertises on STG.

  14. #3774

    Do not

    DO NOT FKN DO IT AGAIN. Until unless you want to be in jail. There were 4 employees fired at that location and people in Jail. So DO NOT.

    MK.

    Quote Originally Posted by SGettyMan  [View Original Post]
    I went to Star for the first time the other day and had a good walk on back massage. I paid 70 for massage and 30 for TS. My masseuse was probably late 40's or early 50's with a nice little figure for her 5' frame. I did get the full hour for massage and about a 20 minute TS. During the massage she put the sheet on me and kept me draped the whole time including the flip. She didn't even come close to a tease. On to the shower, here is where it got a little hopeful. So I laid face down with no rag on me and she washed me pretty good even my ass got a good cleaning. She spread my cheeks and really got in there and even grazing the boys. So then comes the flip. I flip and no rag to cover anything. She proceeds to give me a good washing on my front. As she started on the front around my stomach, junior started stiffening up. She kind of giggled and I gave a nod and she waived me off. But she still washed my balls and the incidental contact of Junior as she was doing my lower stomach. I thought for sure there was more to come, so I started stroking a little trying to give her the hun to help but she still continued to wave me off and say no. She really didn't want to to DIY either. But it was already too late. I continued and she just kept rinsing junior off as I was stroking. Finished up and I was out the door. I will try again to see if she gets more comfortable with me. I can't remember her name but I do remember what she looks like. All in all was a good place for a good massage.

  15. #3773

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxKnobby  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember the last time I actually travelled to Atlanta, must be 4-5 years. Anyway, coming from Knoxville and stopped in Tuesday morning and had a visit with Cici, and on my return this week, stopped by for another visit, this time with Nana based on review here. Had to wait on the last visit so I was treated to TS by Emily (Pinky) who I am half tempted to make the drive one morning just to finish the trifecta. The level of service and enthusiasm from all of them blew me away. I may shed a tear thinking about how long Knoxville has been a dry county.
    Emily is well-worth it. I think I may need to go visit her next week, it's been to long since I've been inside that tight cutie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape