Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 921 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9960

    Hkpd

    Visited HKPD and drew an Asian chick, she said her name was Dora (or something like that). She was wearing a silk robe which was revealing her bra and she was wearing medium high heel shoes. Face was OK, soft large boobs, average ass for an Asian. I usually opt for hhr so gave her the usual donation for HKPD and lay down on the bed. She offered BBBJ for. 4 extra but I declined. Then she gives me the shortest CBJ and motions me to get up (that's usually not a good sign). She lays down and we begin missionary, she has some little pubes (can't call it a Bush though). Then I tell her to bend over for doggy, which she complies however her arch wasn't great. Anyway, I felt I was close to finishing and kept on hitting it from behind and I could notice some white liquid on condom which I have seen many girls produce during intercourse.

    Anyway, I wouldn't repeat (usually don't like to anyway).

    Her English is pretty good, no communication issues. She says she's an international student (maybe she is).

  2. #9959

    Olive

    I saw a new ad for Olive near O'hare and was able to confirm an appointment after a few texts back and forth. Handler gave me the wrong building number and I was driving around trying to make it to the appointment on time. Finally in after a 15 minute struggle to confirm the right building. Quoted $300/ hr as advertised. Once inside, nice Thai girl, lots of tattoos but nice body with c cups. Then she says only 30 minute session available, which I really don't like especially after handler just confirmed 1 hour. Rushed through the session, short CBJ and cfs with 2 minutes to spare. Then she says, 30 minutes $250. I said, wait so I was told $300 for an hour and 30 minutes is $250? It says in the ad that 30 minutes is $200. I showed her the ad and she says it is a mistake. I said you should have told me that when I came in rather than after. She started the pity party saying she would have to give the handler money or something. I said not my fault, but I'll be nice and give you $220, which I thought generous given the situation. She didn't seem happy but was I wrong? I don't recommend given the switch up and charge-up. I hate rushing around and being up-charged after the fact.

  3. #9958

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRolling  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers who regularly do BBBJCIM in this scene? Found PD's site, having issues finding the others. Any menus or reliable options offering that service? Bonus for rimming.
    CIM finish and rimming are the 2 specialties of Anne at PD. 3 recent reviews from last week. 15 older reviews when she was here earlier this year.

  4. #9957
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRolling  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers who regularly do BBBJCIM in this scene? Found PD's site, having issues finding the others. Any menus or reliable options offering that service? Bonus for rimming.
    Anne is at pd now and will CIM.

  5. #9956

    Heidi OMG

    Heidi at KP is my new ATF. Amazing service, nice body, face is OK, probably had some work done.

  6. #9955

    Reliable BBBJCIM?

    Are there any providers who regularly do BBBJCIM in this scene? Found PD's site, having issues finding the others. Any menus or reliable options offering that service? Bonus for rimming.

  7. #9954

    Appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Officially they do take appointments, but in reality it can be hit and miss as have been reported by others. There is still value in making an appointment though. Say you arrive and there is another guy there already waiting on the same girl but he was a walk in. In this case, you get to go next. I think the booker has been doing a better job lately making sure appointments are honored as I am not seeing too many complaints nowadays. As to bait and switch that others have reported, where the girls are listed on the website corresponds to their room assignment. For example, Anne is listed with 1 on the website, that means she is in room 1. Each room has a number sign on it. There should not be any excuse if you don't end up seeing the girl you wanted.

    Maybe my post the other day scared some guys away. Anne was complaining being slow yesterday. I had to tell her that it's a workday. With more companies requiring people to be back in the office, not as many people can go during weekday as before.

    As to the how early they open question below, their official opening time is 10 am as posted on their website. I really don't recommend going any earlier than 9:45. Most if not all my visits are 10 am and sometimes even at 10 am girls are not ready yet. They really don't like seeing anyone before 10 am. If they are not in a good mood with you showing up before the official opening time, then your session won't be as good.
    Awesome info as always. Thanks a lot!

  8. #9953

    Thanks again bossman

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Officially they do take appointments, but in reality it can be hit and miss as have been reported by others. There is still value in making an appointment though. Say you arrive and there is another guy there already waiting on the same girl but he was a walk in. In this case, you get to go next. I think the booker has been doing a better job lately making sure appointments are honored as I am not seeing too many complaints nowadays. As to bait and switch that others have reported, where the girls are listed on the website corresponds to their room assignment. For example, Anne is listed with 1 on the website, that means she is in room 1. Each room has a number sign on it. There should not be any excuse if you don't end up seeing the girl you wanted.

    Maybe my post the other day scared some guys away. Anne was complaining being slow yesterday. I had to tell her that it's a workday. With more companies requiring people to be back in the office, not as many people can go during weekday as before.

    As to the how early they open question below, their official opening time is 10 am as posted on their website. I really don't recommend going any earlier than 9:45. Most if not all my visits are 10 am and sometimes even at 10 am girls are not ready yet. They really don't like seeing anyone before 10 am. If they are not in a good mood with you showing up before the official opening time, then your session won't be as good.
    Yeah I really want to see Anne with all the great reviews, I'm thinking of doing the 90 min VIP. I'm not sure others have done it with her, but with all the reviews I may bit the bullet. Like I always post I'm not here in the city often but I like to make all my trips memorable. Yes I know I could get a high class escort but I prefer Asian women. I hope traffic won't be terrible when I leave my meetings.

  9. #9952

    Appointment, opening time

    Quote Originally Posted by AChuck34  [View Original Post]
    Does it help much to text them before hand trying to set a particular time, or are they mainly first come first serve?

    Thanks!
    Officially they do take appointments, but in reality it can be hit and miss as have been reported by others. There is still value in making an appointment though. Say you arrive and there is another guy there already waiting on the same girl but he was a walk in. In this case, you get to go next. I think the booker has been doing a better job lately making sure appointments are honored as I am not seeing too many complaints nowadays. As to bait and switch that others have reported, where the girls are listed on the website corresponds to their room assignment. For example, Anne is listed with 1 on the website, that means she is in room 1. Each room has a number sign on it. There should not be any excuse if you don't end up seeing the girl you wanted.

    Maybe my post the other day scared some guys away. Anne was complaining being slow yesterday. I had to tell her that it's a workday. With more companies requiring people to be back in the office, not as many people can go during weekday as before.

    As to the how early they open question below, their official opening time is 10 am as posted on their website. I really don't recommend going any earlier than 9:45. Most if not all my visits are 10 am and sometimes even at 10 am girls are not ready yet. They really don't like seeing anyone before 10 am. If they are not in a good mood with you showing up before the official opening time, then your session won't be as good.

  10. #9951

    Early bird

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I usually have some meetings in the morning and I wanted to know what's the earliest time to contact the booker at PD, HKPD, and maybe RL. I don't like to wait and see the other mongers (no offense) so I try to be as early as possible. I just don't want to interrupt these girls rest or catch them at a bad time that may hinder my experience. Any help is appreciated. Be Safe.
    They all usually open around 9-10 am. Booker might respond earlier than that but not sure. As to the other posters questions about scheduling a time with a girl, it doesn't really work that way at the apartments. The booker will say whatever it takes to get you to show up and then you either wait for the girl you wanted or get the next available.

    As Charlie has mentioned several times, showing up early right at open is your best bet to get your pick of the rotation.

  11. #9950

    What's the earliest time to be able to see a provider?

    I usually have some meetings in the morning and I wanted to know what's the earliest time to contact the booker at PD, HKPD, and maybe RL. I don't like to wait and see the other mongers (no offense) so I try to be as early as possible. I just don't want to interrupt these girls rest or catch them at a bad time that may hinder my experience. Any help is appreciated. Be Safe.

  12. #9949

    First time trying PD

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After long 6 months, the one and only queen of service Anne is back in Chicago! Well, if you regularly check the PD website the night before the new rotation (new rotation starts on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month) you would have known that last night already. Not sure what time they updated their website last night, but Anne was listed when I checked around 10 pm or so. We have been texting since she arrived back in the US last month, so I knew her arrival date already. I have dropped hints a couple of times before, but on purpose I kept the date unknown because I wanted to go first haha!

    Despite my best efforts, I did not get to PD until about 10 minutes after their 10 am opening. Door guy said some guy came at 9:45 already and there is another guy waiting. Damn Dan Ryan traffic. Figuring the second guy most likely will be doing the one hour session, I left. To see Anne and not do the GFE session is just not wise. You will be missing her signature move which you will only find from her.

    Texted Anne after and apologized for not being able to see her on day 1. She was slightly disappointed, but she said she is scheduled for 3 months here in Chicago so I have times. This is more of a PSA post than a review, but she has at least 15 good reviews so another one won't make any difference. If you are new to Anne, check her reviews and then go see her. For those of you who have been waiting for her return, don't all go at the same time lol. Like I said, she is scheduled for 3 months. Plenty of opportunities to see her. Will try to catch her again soon.

    Oh, the website pics are her pics. Glamour pics, but hers. Room 3 Lisa's pics are real too. Caught a glimpse of her. Really young. Probably should have stayed and see her, but was worried that Anne might get jealous haha.

    www.pinkdiamondchi.com
    Does it help much to text them before hand trying to set a particular time, or are they mainly first come first serve?

    Thanks!

  13. #9948

    Anne PD

    Got to see Anne, and my first time at PD, will go back, Anne is great, playful and eager. Toys even played into the game.

  14. #9947

    What other places don't require verification?

    I know PD, RL and HKPD don't. But KP does and from what I know they might not let you in if they don't think you're going to be a frequent customer.

  15. #9946

    Thought about it

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, unless you have an SO looking at your Uber history, relax. For now at least, we are still free to travel to any address we want. Plus since what I have heard about parking issues near Ohare apts, rideshare etc seems like a nice option.
    Never realized how close the KP location is to where I can be at w / o suspicion. A quick stop and done.

    Plus parking at the casino and grabbing a rideshare to the Ohare apts might be another option as well. Had to do some recon today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape