Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 1212 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromny  [View Original Post]
    Goes by "Tania", actually came across her on FB. Puts up new pics, and pretty readily answers comms. But donation is pretty damn cheap considering what normally flies in this area, which is the only thing that made me hesitate. If she's legit, then it's a damn good deal. Longtime users interested in digits msg me.
    My guess is a fake account. Those pictures are of a pornstar by the name of Ariella Ferrera. And I doubt she's living here as well and charging cheap rates too. Sounds like scam too me.

  2. #16124

    I have a question

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #16123

    You've made my choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I do remember that the first one, Jasmine, is a small time porn star. I've seen her in a couple of videos. Even in those, while she is hot no doubt, she isn't very exciting.

    Sure enough, as a provider I have found a couple of reviews of her and they say she is beautiful and not worth the money she charges just to lay there.

    As BS pointed out, the last one is a known criminal.

    Have no idea about the second one.

    -LSG.
    You guys are great! Looks like #2, Vivian St James, is the winner--unless there is something I am missing. I will TOFTT when I am down there next and give a report.

    Thanks again,

    ARE.

  4. #16122
    This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information.

    I am glad this was removed cause it was 100% wrong but didn't find out till after it was written.

    Never trust the word of a junkie beotch.

  5. #16121

    Forgot her name

    Saw her last week, she told me her name after the session but I forgot to save it. Pictures are heavily facetuned if her at all & she is much heavier than they imply. Comms were quick & rate of $. 20 for a hhr had already made my decision by the time that I was there. She was very nice & had an incall as far south as it gets in Brevard (the other bank across the river being Indian River.) Not much chit-chat as I was in a hurry and had to get to work. So we got right down to it, cover went on to start with some k9 then finished in missionary. Overall not a bad experience even if the pictures are deceiving but $. 20 hhr is what you are paying. Fair value. I'd repeat if other options didn't work out & she was available when I was feeling like I just needed to scratch that itch.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ecial/59545653

  6. #16120
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys I've been chatting with this one on Snapchat seems legit and travels I express possible interest of coming over to the space coast, can we find a few guys or so to welcome her to town seems donations are 150/200/300 but that body! Pm me if interested but here's her link also.

    Bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/508489130897
    Depending on the menu, I'm down.

  7. #16119

    I haven't met any of them

    I do remember that the first one, Jasmine, is a small time porn star. I've seen her in a couple of videos. Even in those, while she is hot no doubt, she isn't very exciting.

    Sure enough, as a provider I have found a couple of reviews of her and they say she is beautiful and not worth the money she charges just to lay there.

    As BS pointed out, the last one is a known criminal.

    Have no idea about the second one.

    -LSG.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge  [View Original Post]
    Moving to the area from up north in Jan. Want to establish a long-term with a solid provider.

    Any thoughts on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-v-991 or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-vixen (looks like she may travel) or.

    Any other recommendations?

    Thanks!

  8. #16118
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #16117

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid the third one she and her bf have robbed a client before!!

    Bs.
    Appreciate the information. Will avoid.

  10. #16116

    I'm game

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys I've been chatting with this one on Snapchat seems legit and travels I express possible interest of coming over to the space coast, can we find a few guys or so to welcome her to town seems donations are 150/200/300 but that body! Pm me if interested but here's her link also.

    Bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/508489130897
    If she comes down I'm game she looks my type.

  11. #16115

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge  [View Original Post]
    Moving to the area from up north in Jan. Want to establish a long-term with a solid provider.

    Any thoughts on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-v-991 or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-vixen (looks like she may travel) or.

    Any other recommendations?

    Thanks!
    I would avoid the third one she and her bf have robbed a client before!!

    Bs.

  12. #16114

    Any recommendations for a long-term

    Moving to the area from up north in Jan. Want to establish a long-term with a solid provider.

    Any thoughts on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-v-991 or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-vixen (looks like she may travel) or.

    Any other recommendations?

    Thanks!

  13. #16113

    Kelly Sway

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys I've been chatting with this one on Snapchat seems legit and travels I express possible interest of coming over to the space coast, can we find a few guys or so to welcome her to town seems donations are 150/200/300 but that body! Pm me if interested but here's her link also.

    Bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/508489130897
    She has plenty of reviews in the Jacksonville thread. Some good and some say that she has a lot of rules. The one consensus though is that she looks just as good as her pics. I would be interested to hear what her rules are if she comes to town.

  14. #16112

    Jewels

    Saw Jewels the other night, very nice visit. Comms were easy & the price of $20 for hhr was spot on. Got to her incall location with a nice room set up in the back of the home. She seemed like a sweet woman had a little bit of chitchat before getting down to it. BBBJ was very nice before the cover went on for some k9 then finished in missionary. Not a clock watcher and never felt rushed even though I noticed as I was leaving that we did go over by a little. Definitely going to repeat if the price is something that I'm concerned about.

  15. #16111

    Kelly

    Ok guys I've been chatting with this one on Snapchat seems legit and travels I express possible interest of coming over to the space coast, can we find a few guys or so to welcome her to town seems donations are 150/200/300 but that body! Pm me if interested but here's her link also.

    Bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/508489130897

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape