Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13189
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link of her ad?
    I'm guessing it's this ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159639766

  2. #13188

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one has you drive to her location and then crickets. Has a handler and might be a set up to get robbed.

    573 area code.
    Can you post a link of her ad?

  3. #13187

    Sally was Susan too. But NOT Soulard suasn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    That was Sally. Older woman worked from either the Hill or Maplewood.
    I remember Sally used 1 name on STG and one name on the old RubMD page. I forget which was which. But the last time I saw her, before she passed, she said. "Did I say I was Sally or Susan?" (LOL).

    In any case, its not the same lady as Soulard Susan.

    CB.

  4. #13186

    Sassy, Blonde North County

    Watch out for this one has you drive to her location and then crickets. Has a handler and might be a set up to get robbed.

    573 area code.

  5. #13185

    Comedy

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Hold on a minute here, Toby. Are you trying to tell us that the girl with the perfect body who we've never seen before on this here website, and also is requiring both a deposit and a ton of verification / personal information, isn't real? I think that's just preposterous to even allude to her not being legitimate.
    To add to this type of comedy. I've attempted last week contact with two OTHER people on tryst. I mentioned tryst.

    I really can't share names because they'll read this. I don't want to be involved in their shenanigans in case they're legit and just don't like my messages.

    Both people said, "I'm not taking on new clients. " I used to try and think in logical terms but I don't bother anymore with that. I replied back with a thank you for response.. Their ads are still active. Why have an active ad if you're really not taking on new clients. Ads are still up now.

    I've talked to another person on here and he received same message from one of them and zero response from the other. (Thank you as he will read this).

    So, it's not just me with these two ad posters. I suspect games are being played. Both advertise wanting deposits, screening, and seemed extremely cranky in their messages to me. One of these people ripped the guys in St. Louis which struck me as odd and random, I always tip, never no show, and am respectful. Maybe she thinks I'm someone else.

    Years ago, I'd have suggested taking the ads down if they're TRULY not taking on new clients, but I am no longer attempting to make sense of things, nor offering constructive , common sense feedback.. again, I mentioned tryst in my initial messages to each.

  6. #13184

    Hah

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Hold on a minute here, Toby. Are you trying to tell us that the girl with the perfect body who we've never seen before on this here website, and also is requiring both a deposit and a ton of verification / personal information, isn't real? I think that's just preposterous to even allude to her not being legitimate.
    Not at all. I would never pre-empt the process of anyone arriving at their own conclusions.

  7. #13183

    Bridget Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She had many great reviews in 2017 but the last one was a year ago. Just want to find some other person in town who can be as good as the awesome Parker!

    https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/
    I was supposed to see her about a week ago. Drove downtown from Chesterfield to her hotel but then no response to my emails or texts. I gave up after a half hour. Since then I asked her what happened and even offered her a premium of $700 but no response. If anyone has an idea of how to contact her I'd definitely be interested.

  8. #13182
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #13181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyababe

    Seems to also ask a lot for screening. Surely one of you have met up and can vouch for her?
    LOL heck no.

  10. #13180

    Aliya

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    25% deposit? Plus a lot of screening? Not surprised that nobody can vouch for her.
    Hold on a minute here, Toby. Are you trying to tell us that the girl with the perfect body who we've never seen before on this here website, and also is requiring both a deposit and a ton of verification / personal information, isn't real? I think that's just preposterous to even allude to her not being legitimate.

  11. #13179

    Uhh no

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyababe

    She added some new pics and damn she's fine. Really want to go, but no reviews online whatsoever. Someone mentioned they met with her through SA for a meet and greet but then she sorta flaked? Seems to also ask a lot for screening. Surely one of you have met up and can vouch for her?
    25% deposit? Plus a lot of screening? Not surprised that nobody can vouch for her.

  12. #13178

    Here is info

    I am someone who lives in Cincinnati and was going through a couple of escorts I had placed in my follow folder and came across one that is now working in your city. Her name is Jackie Ohhh.

    Here is a link to her ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...search=Jackie. I am also going to add a picture of what she really looks like. She according to her arrest record she is 53 and maybe 53 by now. Also when she was in Cincinnati I was texting with her and when I informed her that I only hand over donation when we are done playing she stopped responding. Just thought I would let you guys know incase you have no record of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jacki.jpg‎  

  13. #13177

    Aliya

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyababe

    She added some new pics and damn she's fine. Really want to go, but no reviews online whatsoever. Someone mentioned they met with her through SA for a meet and greet but then she sorta flaked? Seems to also ask a lot for screening. Surely one of you have met up and can vouch for her?

  14. #13176

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're using a burner phone because she will 100% try to extort you for money with threats of outing you to your family, wife, etc. I'd say there's very little chance that her routine has changed, but multiple people can attest that the session is great but then you'll get a text after with threats if you don't pay her.
    I do use a burner phone. She said she posted because she needed money for doctor for her kid. She called me yesterday, but I didn't pickup. Another reviewer on here also said that she texted him and ask for money for her kid last year. Damn, thanks for the warning.

  15. #13175

    Lena / Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She responded to my text quickly. I'm looking for your recommendations before I go to see her. Any info on her is appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/314-530-2459
    I hope you're using a burner phone because she will 100% try to extort you for money with threats of outing you to your family, wife, etc. I'd say there's very little chance that her routine has changed, but multiple people can attest that the session is great but then you'll get a text after with threats if you don't pay her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape