Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 881 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12701

    Ashburn, VA Porfil Location. Hot Asians

    I've also noticed a bunch of smokin' hot Asian profiles all originating out of Ashburn, VA. These profiles have minimal profile info and only a picture or two. I assume they're fakes and haven't pursued.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    There's been a huge influx of fake profiles with ChatGPT text lately.

    DC area rule of thumb these days is if she's hot, she's fake. If she's kinda cute she wants $X,XXX PPM. And if she's fat she's looking for online platonic.

  2. #12700
    There's been a huge influx of fake profiles with ChatGPT text lately.

    DC area rule of thumb these days is if she's hot, she's fake. If she's kinda cute she wants $X,XXX PPM. And if she's fat she's looking for online platonic.

  3. #12699

    NiceBelle

    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-f89c188db186

    Ask is between $x3 and $x4. Open to anything.
    Hmm, thanks for the heads up. Been chatting the last two weeks with this one, but comms have been pretty sporadic. Figured she's messaging multiple johns and weighing her options, so I'll give it another go though.

  4. #12698

    Difference between Premium & Basic on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Shinshi!

    Can you confirm that I can search the same on Seeking? I do not have a premium account, but cannot find any of the ladies mentioned here on the seeking site. Can someone guide me?
    Even without a premium account, you should still be able to search under a basic one. As for the links shared here in this forum, they'll still function unless the SBs in question block you or took their page down. About the only things unavailable to basic accounts are:

    1) Saving personal search parameters.

    2) Writing personal notes directly to SB profiles.

    3) Reading messages sent to you, and.

    4) Masking your online status and whom you "favorite".

  5. #12697
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-368e6200fa1d

    This one says her allowance was 4k to 7k for 3 to 4 times a month meet. Another one that needs a doctor.

  6. #12696
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a
    She needs to see a therapist about her delusions of grandeur.

  7. #12695

    Belle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-f89c188db186

    Ask is between $x3 and $x4. Open to anything.

  8. #12694
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a
    Looks like she'd run upa $1,200 dinner check.

  9. #12693

    $1200

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a
    It is? Really??

  10. #12692

    Dulce888

    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a

  11. #12691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    99% odds of fake

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I am skeptical. No first hand experience, but her profile dings some warning bells for me and I would be cautious.
    As noted, her profile location says Mexico. Her pictures hit on an IG profile in Miami doing bar promotions. So do the math. I was actually talking to her briefly. She was super polite then I asked about the Mexico log in. Radio silence.

  12. #12690

    Latest

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9cbdf507bcec

    Quoted 400. Face pictures seemed very touched up, but nice body. I did not pursue, so maybe some of you guys can have some fun with her. She is not really my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-8ac2e5b47843

    Quoted 400. Ghosted me the day of the date. I usually don't try more than once because I don't have time for flakes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9e5a25326096

    Quoted 300 for just oral, no FS. She said that we can meet to make a connection if I want to be her SD, but she claims she is expensive. I don't want to waste my time with someone that looks a bit too flabby and probably older than 30. GPS syndrome.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-62afc6c5940b

    Quoted 500. She is too thick for these prices, I would pay 300 at most. GPS syndrome.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f21783225390

    She is real and has social media, but she has bad communication. Takes forever to respond to texts and when I wanted to meet, she just ghosted me.

  13. #12689

    Searching on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Not to harp too strongly, but some of you need to use this forum's search function the right way. Copy the last twelve characters of the URL from a Seeking profile, paste in the search bar, then hit enter. Do not try posting the whole URL. If there's still no results, then there's either been no information reported or it's possibly a new profile a SB established because she forgot her password or any number of other reasons.

    In this instance, TooSweet has a couple reports already. See below:
    Thanks Shinshi!

    Can you confirm that I can search the same on Seeking? I do not have a premium account, but cannot find any of the ladies mentioned here on the seeking site. Can someone guide me?

  14. #12688
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b12a2bd98fbe

    Thank you in advance?

    Hoss.
    I am skeptical. No first hand experience, but her profile dings some warning bells for me and I would be cautious.

  15. #12687
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b12a2bd98fbe

    Thank you in advance?

    Hoss.
    Location says mexico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape