Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30418

    Morning everyone, found this one and can't find any reviews.

    Doesn't have her name so not sure what to search. Shows posts going back to early October.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...t/362004751428

    Will TOFTT if no one has any info.

  2. #30417

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-510-6262

    If you're talking about this Sammy don't bother. She's way heavier than the pictures and looks much older in person. Service is ok but very rushed. Not worth chasing down in my opinion.
    Thanks for heads-up!

  3. #30416

    This Sammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know Sammy or if she still around? She was in the Midlothian area. Been looking for her post and wanted to try her out. Haven't seen any pop-up lately. Just curious if anybody knew if she was still in the business?

    Thanks,

    IRA.
    https://callescort.org/804-510-6262

    If you're talking about this Sammy don't bother. She's way heavier than the pictures and looks much older in person. Service is ok but very rushed. Not worth chasing down in my opinion.

  4. #30415
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    With every girl saying they are the throat goat, make your list who is the best right now.

    1 miz wattz.

    2 Nikki.

    3 pixie.
    I though wattz was out? I haven't seen her post is 3 years, never had the chance with her.

    Also I never hear back from pixie. Most of the time I just get ghosted when I'm in rva.

    I don't seem to have this problem in winston or charlotte.

  5. #30414

    Best throat

    With every girl saying they are the throat goat, make your list who is the best right now.

    1 miz wattz.

    2 Nikki.

    3 pixie.

  6. #30413

    Sammy

    Anybody know Sammy or if she still around? She was in the Midlothian area. Been looking for her post and wanted to try her out. Haven't seen any pop-up lately. Just curious if anybody knew if she was still in the business?

    Thanks,

    IRA.

  7. #30412

    Fun?

    Anyone seen this one? Seems legit. I cannot find any hits on her phone or her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/574011926969

  8. #30411
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead63  [View Original Post]
    Nice ones!
    Another vote for Lynn!

  9. #30410

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead63  [View Original Post]
    Nice ones!
    Second that. Love me some Lynn.

  10. #30409
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    So I was finally able to get up with pepper. Lives in an apartment that has alot of eyes as you come through the parking lot. She's very mechanical and straight to business. She does have a good neckgame, but when she bent over, that smell. Oof. Almost ended it right there, but I powered through it. Doubt I'll repeat.
    Damn, this saved me the drive and $. Shit is so low quality now it's not worth the effort.

  11. #30408

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider with large natural boobs. 100 mile radius of Richmond. Got to be someone out there.
    Nice ones!

  12. #30407

    Looking for Busty

    Looking for a provider with large natural boobs. 100 mile radius of Richmond. Got to be someone out there.

  13. #30406
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    So I was finally able to get up with pepper. Lives in an apartment that has alot of eyes as you come through the parking lot. She's very mechanical and straight to business. She does have a good neckgame, but when she bent over, that smell. Oof. Almost ended it right there, but I powered through it. Doubt I'll repeat.
    Whenever they have bad Oder it's an instant killer for me. No way I could power thru it LOL.

  14. #30405
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Hey Packie010,

    PMed you but not sure if your inbox is clogged.

    Would appreciate a PM response if you are still sharing.
    Same here. Had a good time with her before she changed numbers.

  15. #30404

    Mya Meya

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Pm please.
    Hey Packie010,

    PMed you but not sure if your inbox is clogged.

    Would appreciate a PM response if you are still sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape