Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 850
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #730

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Just connected with her regarding donations. 250 HH /350 H for massage with FS. No bare anything.

    Passsssss.

    Ss.
    Well, that's distressing. Sumptuous looking tits, but not $350 worth.

  2. #729

    Curly Sue / Mell

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/494209206724

    Anyone with experience? She formerly posted in Holland. I met her there several years ago thru SA. She passed out on me during our session. Not sure if I want to give her another try.

    Ss.

  3. #728

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    She's pushing the 4 hand massage. I told her I like big boobs, warm holes not poles, and one of them was lacking what I like. That was end of conversation.
    Just connected with her regarding donations. 250 HH /350 H for massage with FS. No bare anything.

    Passsssss.

    Ss.

  4. #727

    Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/151661584641

    So now she's doing solos? Anyone experienced that?

    Hmmm.

    Ss.
    Just contacted her she wants $350 a hr and $250 a hh no thanks.

  5. #726

    4 hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird34  [View Original Post]
    Noticed the same thing! Might have to take one for the team, I'll try to check it out.
    She's pushing the 4 hand massage. I told her I like big boobs, warm holes not poles, and one of them was lacking what I like. That was end of conversation.

  6. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/151661584641

    So now she's doing solos? Anyone experienced that?

    Hmmm.

    Ss.
    Noticed the same thing! Might have to take one for the team, I'll try to check it out.

  7. #724

    Sorry wrong donation amount

    Quote Originally Posted by FredBlogs54  [View Original Post]
    I meant to post the review a few ago but life takes over! I was finally able to meet up with Jamie as she had a rare incall in Holland. Good communication via text, for location & donation $$$ for an hour agreed. Arrived at motel off 31, good parking, felt safe. Straight into her room, nice looking lady, dressed in lingerie, smelt nice straight out of the shower.

    This lady knows how to please very easy to talk to, sexy, sensitive nipples, tasty pussy, good BBBJ, enjoys using toys. I spent a very sensual hour with her, and plan to repeat when she next has an incall.

    Fred.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/317393072872
    Sorry, the donation amount was 150 for an hour.

  8. #723

    Jamie in Holland

    I meant to post the review a few ago but life takes over! I was finally able to meet up with Jamie as she had a rare incall in Holland. Good communication via text, for location & donation $$$ for an hour agreed. Arrived at motel off 31, good parking, felt safe. Straight into her room, nice looking lady, dressed in lingerie, smelt nice straight out of the shower.

    This lady knows how to please very easy to talk to, sexy, sensitive nipples, tasty pussy, good BBBJ, enjoys using toys. I spent a very sensual hour with her, and plan to repeat when she next has an incall.

    Fred.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/317393072872

  9. #722

    Foxy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/151661584641

    So now she's doing solos? Anyone experienced that?

    Hmmm.

    Ss.

  10. #721

    Holland Blue dress

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    Same with Izzy. 8 pages and nothing.
    Name is Reana young maybe 26 she is the sweetest girl you will find please don't break her she generally only advertises on Friday or Saturday if her add isn't posted she isn't answering the phone she has a private app in Holland her prices are very fair ck Holland escorts on Friday and Saturday you won't be sorry.

  11. #720

    You did it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/184337501245#text=yours!%20 come%20 see-,me,-now!%0 A28%20 years%20 old.
    It took three times but you got the right URL, or whatever the heck it's called. Congrats.

    Now for your info, I did a Sumo Search using the phone number, she's been advertising for a couple of years in Grand Rapids. Her ads sound more like a rub and tug than pure escort, but that is strictly a guess on my part. Does look interesting even if it is a rub and tug because all we have in Holland is no show Lainey.

  12. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird34  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...lland/48747066

    Bigger girl, doesn't put up adds very often. Reviews are on here.
    I saw where she posted on Labor Day. Maybe she has holidays off from a job?

  13. #718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/184337501245#text=yours!%20 come%20 see-,me,-now!%0 A28%20 years%20 old.

  14. #717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Any have any experience with this one. Always looking for new talent on the lakeshore.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/ODg...BiYjkxOGMzYWNi
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holland

  15. #716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Any have any experience with this one. Always looking for new talent on the lakeshore.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/ODg...BiYjkxOGMzYWNi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape