The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 464 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4840
    That's the game. At least with her, you got premium service.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    I remember her as being fun, but definitely worked you to get as much ch money a she could get out of you.

  2. #4839

    Dear Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so Gman, good to hear from you. That is true, NYC is one location for Rimming. LA, Chic, Miami, privates also are included. Hartford has demonstrated leadership in many ways and is a top location for Rimming.

    To be clear, members are the recipient of Rimming not providers.

    HSP Providers have secured spots on my top 10 list, and one is a regular participant on Minajatwa Monday. Announcements will be made on the 3rd annual Cool Chad holiday gala. Results might shock you.

    Chad.
    Hey Chad,

    I appreciate you posting in the forum but I never see any basics coming from you. This is the Massage Parlor Forum. Posts here should have where and when you went, who you saw (if you got a name), what services were rendered, price point, and any other pros or cons. This is a sharing board to help fellow mongers look out for each other. The only discussions should be regarding things listed above: What place, who, services, price, and any other info such as smell, covered or uncovered, DFK, pets, other risks, addictions, pimps, theft and so on. Respectfully, I feel like your posts are not providing any of that for me and other members on here, although I cannot speak for them. So, I am respectfully asking you to post specific information for your fellow mongers. Talking about things such as the "indian" offers zero to any of us. Provide the forum with an active link and also the dirty details out of respect for your fellow mongers. I don't see any negative posts or bad intentions coming from you so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, many mongers on here are not happy with your posts and it is starting to cloud, what I believe, is a great site. Please think about this and I hope to see you providing some great (specific) info, to the board. Respectfully, -Lucky. PS - This also applies to your "escorts" posts.

  3. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. She went to town without asking😮.
    I remember her as being fun, but definitely worked you to get as much ch money a she could get out of you.

  4. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloIsCrazy87  [View Original Post]
    Yoko from Silver Lane gave me my first and last rimming. I never thought I'd like it, but I did. She was a unicorn.
    Ditto. She went to town without asking😮.

  5. #4836
    Yea so Gman, good to hear from you. That is true, NYC is one location for Rimming. LA, Chic, Miami, privates also are included. Hartford has demonstrated leadership in many ways and is a top location for Rimming.

    To be clear, members are the recipient of Rimming not providers.

    HSP Providers have secured spots on my top 10 list, and one is a regular participant on Minajatwa Monday. Announcements will be made on the 3rd annual Cool Chad holiday gala. Results might shock you.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    The last few posts were on rimming. I have never been offered rimming in Connecticut. In New York City however I get rimmed all the time with one provider who seems to have her G-Spot in her butt and loves getting rimmed. Of course all these sessions were preceded by a complete mutual shower.

  6. #4835

    Rim

    Yoko from Silver Lane gave me my first and last rimming. I never thought I'd like it, but I did. She was a unicorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    The last few posts were on rimming. I have never been offered rimming in Connecticut. In New York City however I get rimmed all the time with one provider who seems to have her G-Spot in her butt and loves getting rimmed. Of course all these sessions were preceded by a complete mutual shower.

  7. #4834

    Rimming

    The last few posts were on rimming. I have never been offered rimming in Connecticut. In New York City however I get rimmed all the time with one provider who seems to have her G-Spot in her butt and loves getting rimmed. Of course all these sessions were preceded by a complete mutual shower.

  8. #4833
    Yea so Bare, absolutely. We have it all here at Hartford Sex Parlors. Feel free to embrace any of them and enjoy. As I mentioned, Rim from the front, back and rear is not a good image for members.

    With that said, as the leader of the HSP's and DSP's I don't want to show Partiality as to my favorites. I'm sure members will make recommendations as to selected parlors. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Head up near enfield right now any recommendations up that way? Wheres this trimming Asian that rims and BBBJ and cim?? What the damage $

  9. #4832

    Head up near enfield right now any recommendations up that way?)

    Head up near enfield right now any recommendations up that way? Where’s this trimming Asian that rims and BBBJ and cim?? What the damage $

  10. #4831
    When you get Rimmed, Have her Rim you from the front. This way she can multi task, you get much more pleasure out of it.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeom7  [View Original Post]
    Never been rimmed before either but worth a try. Thanks!

  11. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so X, Far be it for me to make a suggestion. I would suggest the provider Rim you vs. Prostate massage. Try that as a comparison and let the members know your thoughts. Too be clear, I'm not a fan of either.

    Chad.
    Never been rimmed before either but worth a try. Thanks!

  12. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeldangelo  [View Original Post]
    I saw this come up on rubmaps, does anyone know if Divine Body Balance in Plantsville a real ASP?
    Based on the hours and website, I'd say they are legit. But I don't actually know.

    Happy rubs, Beerman.

  13. #4828

    Rimming

    Yea so X, Far be it for me to make a suggestion. I would suggest the provider Rim you vs. Prostate massage. Try that as a comparison and let the members know your thoughts. Too be clear, I'm not a fan of either.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeom7  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I forgot to report back on my experience with Trista. Additional tip for prostate massage is $. 8. I said, what the hell, I'll give it a try. She is experienced and knows what she is doing. But she will only do it when you are lying on your stomach, and she alternates between the prostate and your member. It was a pretty satisfying release but I've had better and it's not worth the money for me. I honestly don't know what I'm missing but I've never had that mind-blowing experience with prostate massage that others have mentioned. To me it's just fine and I'd rather she be touching me elsewhere.

    Trista is pretty but not warm or flirty at all, so it kinda kills the mood. Unlikely I will return.

  14. #4827

    Trista

    Hi guys, I forgot to report back on my experience with Trista. Additional tip for prostate massage is $. 8. I said, what the hell, I'll give it a try. She is experienced and knows what she is doing. But she will only do it when you are lying on your stomach, and she alternates between the prostate and your member. It was a pretty satisfying release but I've had better and it's not worth the money for me. I honestly don't know what I'm missing but I've never had that mind-blowing experience with prostate massage that others have mentioned. To me it's just fine and I'd rather she be touching me elsewhere.

    Trista is pretty but not warm or flirty at all, so it kinda kills the mood. Unlikely I will return.

  15. #4826

    My mistake

    Please excuse me Kimb. My mistake, I stand corrected. You have the AA, JR and Craven have the Asian. Asian comes in on weekends. Feel free to enjoy both. Both are excellent.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    What Asian? I only remember an AA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape