Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 59496
-
11-02-23 13:41 #53676Regular Member

Posts: 14Sorry the pic didn't upload but there was 3 SUV 2 marked and one unmarked they were right in front with 2 of them had blues on and a few walking around out front.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 12:35 #53675Banned Member

Posts: 1610Huh?
It appears that your employer does not require legible English as a requirement to work there. I have no idea what you are attempting to say here. What is the "this" that you came across and obviously spooked you into retreating back to the safety of your room?
Originally Posted by Baal1618
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 12:22 #53674Senior Member

Posts: 58I am not sure what you are asking, but this place will make you happy.
Originally Posted by Baal1618
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 11:01 #53673Senior Member

Posts: 798Timing does seem odd, I agree with everyone. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by BigBobAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:53 #53672Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26Youtube tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqo5RYOp4nQ
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:47 #53671Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26You can also search YouTube for the "shut the fuck up Friday" video, it's a classic.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:44 #53670Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26I believe this place is names Mei Massage now, was it at the corner of Mansel and Alpharetta Hwy.
Originally Posted by Baal1618
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:38 #53669Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26Lu turned into V Massage, what are you talking about? Can you clarify that better.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:36 #53668Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26Just call and ask, it's pretty simple.
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:30 #53667Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26Always legit and always a fantastic massage.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 09:03 #53666Senior Member

Posts: 95Police Raid
I was in a Kamp during a police raid in Dekalb many years ago. Fortunately when the police barged in, with guns drawn (unbelievable! I was butt naked and alone in the sauna. I knew they had nothing on me. After he saw me alone, he told me to get dressed and wait outside. They handcuffed the workers, who were very upset or crying, and then questioned me. The cop asked me why was I going to pay so much for just a massage. I politely replied that the charge was $60 for a sauna and one hour massage which I thought was very reasonable. Since I was in the sauna and all alone, we both knew he had nothing on me. He glanced at my drivers license and checked to see if I had a wedding band on. Which I didn't. He let me go without even a warning or a lecture.
The moral of the story is be polite, say nothing important, admit to nothing and if they get pushy and start to pressure you in any way, ask if you are being detained. If they want to question you further or detain you for any length of time, demand to call your lawyer.
AM.
-
11-02-23 06:39 #53665Senior Member

Posts: 798Good recent experience here as well. 1 girl working typically. The massage was very thorough and good quality. I was only given UTC top. She rushed the finish at the end which I didn't particularly like, but it was a good session overall.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 06:29 #53664Senior Member

Posts: 798Great question, I'm not sure. Does anyone have a current lineup at Li?
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 06:24 #53663Senior Member

Posts: 798After further review, those places are massage only and they would be wasting their time. They are strictly legit. If the AG office wanted to go after shops, they might want to focus on Wangs Massage or Massage Now.
Originally Posted by PincheCabron
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 06:20 #53662Senior Member

Posts: 798The places mentioned above are strictly legit, Massage only. Drove by and the famous Lu massage appears to have turned into V Massage.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





