Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 17723
-
11-03-23 00:00 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 296Thanks
I do use a burner phone. She said she posted because she needed money for doctor for her kid. She called me yesterday, but I didn't pickup. Another reviewer on here also said that she texted him and ask for money for her kid last year. Damn, thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 11:48 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 339Lena / Drea
I hope you're using a burner phone because she will 100% try to extort you for money with threats of outing you to your family, wife, etc. I'd say there's very little chance that her routine has changed, but multiple people can attest that the session is great but then you'll get a text after with threats if you don't pay her.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 10:41 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 213LOL! You better run!
There she goes with new name!!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 06:01 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 245Do yourself a big favor and look else where
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 00:17 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 122Drea
Search Drea, this will give you a little more info. Hopefully it helps.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 00:12 #13188Regular Member

Posts: 22Lena (Drea)
Just read the reviews on here for Drea it is the same person just a new name. Hopefully her MO has changed.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 00:01 #13187Senior Member

Posts: 296Good communication
She responded to my text quickly. I'm looking for your recommendations before I go to see her. Any info on her is appreciated.
https://callescort.org/314-530-2459
-
11-01-23 11:59 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 26Any reviews on Erica
https://callescort.org/618-631-9805
Thank you.
-
11-01-23 10:06 #13185Regular Member

Posts: 3Smelly, Liar, scammer Nicole, Sara, idk
I think she has multiple names depending how you find her. Called herself Nicole this time.
DeadDead listed the number previously.
3 i4 to to 9 2611.
I don't know where to begin. The whole experience with her was terrible. PM me for the intricacies of it but here's probably all you need to know:
Smells like a swampy ass and feces.
Looks 20 years older than pic.
Lies from beginning to end. She must lie so much that she doesn't even know she's tripping all over her fabrications (pm me I'll fill you in if necessary).
Changes appointment time, multiple times, probably seeing another customer, and still can't make it to the new time she suggested.
More of a taker than giver.
Had dime sized red mark rash from belly button to knees. What the heck could that be?
Blew me for 5 minutes, I worked her over for over an hour. BJ was 'ight / OK.
She came, I didn't; she actually put on her clothes and left after saying she'd finish me off.
Way overpriced and.
Did I mention she smells? As in stinks, putrid rank nasty.
I need to be fumigated. I stink of swamp ass feces odor.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 02:47 #13184Regular Member

Posts: 4Any details on her what she looks like? Name or partial number?
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 19:51 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 162Royal?
Can you post a link? Maybe the ad has been taken down, but Sparky can't find it.
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 13:08 #13182Senior Member

Posts: 2422No dice game
She sounds like a mess, good to play dodgeball on her. Thanks for sharing man. Nice intel.
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 12:52 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 42Royal from Escortbabylon
Stay away from this one. After a bit of grinding and rubbing my cock, pulled the proverbial "get comfortable" and disappeared into the bathroom. She was in there for 5 min. Spidey senses tingling, I remained fully dressed and lo and behold, 5 min later a knock at the door. She rushes out of bathroom and greets him at the door. Of course he said, it's my time now, I paid in advance. I should have seen this coming as it's not my first rodeo. Instead of causing a scene, I just walked out and didn't look back. Not worth the trouble.
She was staying at Ameristar Hotel. I wouldn't risk anything with her. She said she would be available for a car date outside her house on the south side, but that would be just another set up waiting to happen.
You've been warned.
Dood.
-
10-30-23 19:15 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 47She's real
She's real, pics are heavily filtered, and much bigger in person.
Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx
[View Original Post]
Safe in-call behind a bookstore so you have to walk through a dark alley at night.
Nice attitude and eager to please. I don't remember the $$ but it was reasonable.
-
10-30-23 18:58 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic spa at Clayton and Baxter.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




