Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24092

    This Latina is good to go--Esmeralda

    It may be her last day but you never know. That's what the ad says. Sent her a text and got the location and updated along the way. Parked and received the room number. She IS exactly the girl in the pictures. I'll muddy the waters and tell you that she is GFE Light LOL. She loves DATY, but no kissing and no BBBJ. I think she's cute and honestly probably an 8/10. She's really sweet but almost no English. She knows how to use Google Translate tho. No handler, no drugs and probably no alcohol. She's what I consider a "Solid". Comes to Raleigh once a month. Keep her coming. Nattie Out.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/159249992

    BTW I have seen her twice.

    Stay Safe.

    P.S. I'll cross post in Latinas to keep that active.

  2. #24091
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this post.

    You saved me. Got a reply from this number and about to drive.
    Glad to hear.

    The scamming thief also posted as Scotti earlier, for future mongers' reference.

  3. #24090

    Thanks

    Thanks for this post.

    You saved me. Got a reply from this number and about to drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Did you not search her name on this thread? Been trying to make it a public as possible.

    She's playing a dangerous game doing this so many times, in the same location, in person, and telling anyone who texts where to come find her. She's eventually going to do this to the wrong person and get what's coming to her.

  4. #24089

    Looking for GFE

    If you are looking for GFE this one would be good for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/770206051469

    Except she will have her boyfriend will be staying out of the hotel.

    But difficult to get her time. Do not be surprised if you get a reply from her after a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meximum4  [View Original Post]
    Any good provider out there.

  5. #24088

    Six month before

    I had a dream about her almost six months back.

    At that time, it was hard for me to get an appointment from her.

    She doesn't respond properly, on one fine day got a text and got a chance for the dream.

    She was non GFE and almost was okay with the positions I had requested.

    Nothing goes good in this world for mongers.

    If someone is good and their attitude is good their damage would be huge.

    If some one is good and damage is cheap their attitude would be high.

    If someone is good and their attitude is good they won't stay here for a while or hardly to find example for this is Marisol (I would have recommended her when you asked for the first time but she is not here now).

    If their attitude is good and the damage is less we need to compromise with location and their room themself would not be clean.

    Try your luck. Happy Mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    So your experiences with RubyBlue have been fine lately? I've almost only seen negative on this thread for a while.

  6. #24087

    Strip club take out

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Tampa area in FL is the same, and notoriously great for that sort of thing. I visited and was propositioned by a slim, hot dancer directly within two minutes and we were in the private dance room fucking raw right after. It was amazing, but NC has none of that. At least not yet.
    It used to be this way in Virginia. However the strip clubs have tightened up very much. There are now cameras everywhere. Most of the dancers are afraid of losing their jobs if they meet outside the club.

  7. #24086
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ruby, Ginger and Linda from Veninzula (she doesn't see AA).
    So your experiences with RubyBlue have been fine lately? I've almost only seen negative on this thread for a while.

  8. #24085

    Very hard to find now a days

    Ruby, Ginger and Linda from Veninzula (she doesn't see AA).

    Quote Originally Posted by Meximum4  [View Original Post]
    Any good provider out there.

  9. #24084

    Looking young provider

    Any good provider out there.

  10. #24083
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    I think you're referring to the Six Shops in Tampa? Awesome concept. I pulled a girl out of there and kept her on rotation when I was traveling there regularly.
    Did I say the aromatherpay shops? No. Atlantis, Oz and more.

  11. #24082
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    She advertises BBBJ, CIM, and greek? I'm skeptical.
    Oh I don't even look at that "Activities this service provider may enjoy" section -- it seems like most SPs don't edit the defaults.

    Also, she's in Texas under a different name? https://ondate.io/united-states/texa...946-amiri-dior.

    I'm extra skeptical.
    That's certainly a potential red flag.

  12. #24081
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or recognize this Lexi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/014134888676
    She advertises BBBJ, CIM, and greek? I'm skeptical.

    Also, she's in Texas under a different name? https://ondate.io/united-states/texa...946-amiri-dior.

    I'm extra skeptical.

  13. #24080
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or recognize this Lexi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/014134888676
    Beat me to it. Was about to ask the same thing.

  14. #24079

    Lexi?

    Anyone seen or recognize this Lexi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/014134888676
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (3).jpg‎   download (2).jpg‎   download (1).jpg‎   download.jpg‎  

  15. #24078

    Six Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Tampa area in FL is the same, and notoriously great for that sort of thing. I visited and was propositioned by a slim, hot dancer directly within two minutes and we were in the private dance room fucking raw right after. It was amazing, but NC has none of that. At least not yet.
    I think you're referring to the Six Shops in Tampa? Awesome concept. I pulled a girl out of there and kept her on rotation when I was traveling there regularly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape