Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 1352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 33210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Bad Comms with Kristi

    Also experienced faulty comms with Kristi.

    I was referred by a fellow USG member and was initially pleased with Kristi's comms: prompt, informative and somewhat playful. However, when I mentioned being a USG senior member, she interpreted that as somehow threatening her. No idea how she could've interpreted that. Thought about it and concluded she must be another flake and considered myself lucky not having driven all the way to Trenton.

    She texted a couple days later asking if I'd like to see her, acted like it was our first contact. Weird!

    Word is that Kristi can (sometimes) be a good time. But reports of her ghosting and flaky behaviors ruins it for this monger. To say noting of the fact she has school age kids living with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721

  2. #27944

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks like she could be a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/632454459548
    I've seen her be it a couple months ago at this point. Good attitude pics are legit. Bbj no cim and BBFS was on the menu but no cip. Brought my own cover for cfs cowgirl.

  3. #27943

    Cameron

    Any intel would be appreciated! Searched and found some comments from a long time ago and was looking for some more recent intel. Not even sure if the prior posts are the same Cameron as there no links. Feel free to PM me or reply through post. Appreciate ya!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5134396608

  4. #27942
    Here's another one that I tried to go see but fail miserably.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/159258762

    Went out and was at her place. But I saw a couple cop cars in hotel parking lot so I decided to take my butt back home. I apologize to her and told her I would come back some other day. The next day I was talking to her and she said come to her place. Well I get there And she quit responding to her text and went Mia.

  5. #27941

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSeaDiving  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? I don't see any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159149828
    That's Juicy Jae—you can use the search with that name.

  6. #27940

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link my bad.

    Just search "Alex" on list crawler if this doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159169259
    That's better, it if you RTTF, we always suggest posting a photo because links go dead constantly.

  7. #27939

    Kristi

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721
    I have seen her three times. All good, then yesterday she ghosted me. Over slept. ?

    Texted me last night about a death in the family. ??

    Thats all I've got so far.

  8. #27938

    LSME (Marcie) - In Ohio

    I was luckly enough to catch-up with our long term friend Marcie when she got into Ohio the week of Oct 22nd. I have seen her maybe 9 or 10 times when our paths crossed in either FL or OH. Great gal. GFE and reliable. She is a bit older, but still a great body and has her own transportation.

  9. #27937

    Mandy

    Tried to see mandy yesterday but it became a wild goose chase. I don't think I've ever seen a review of her on here. She told me to go to an address. When I got there, a street Walker walked up to me and asked if I was looking for her. Of course I said no because I was looking for somebody else. That somebody else never came out. I don't stay for long so I got the hell out of there. I wonder if anybody's ever had good experiences with Mandy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159217020#.

  10. #27936

    Kristi

    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721

  11. #27935
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    You might want to post a photo so we know who you're talking about.
    Here's the link my bad.

    Just search "Alex" on list crawler if this doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159169259

  12. #27934

    Her

    Anyone have any info on her? I don't see any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159149828

  13. #27933

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alex today and took the risk. Been on here a long time but I don't post often. She's completely as advertised and very nice and accommodating. She's got all the stripper outfits you can imagine with the dancing skills to match. As for the deed her head game is a solid 7. The rest of her body is tight and young with some great perky tits with perfectly pink nipples. I let her ride me and finished doggy style. I recommend seeing her while she's around.
    You might want to post a photo so we know who you're talking about.

  14. #27932

    Visiting from Indy on Saturday

    First time poster. Will be in the area Saturday and have free time in the morning and early afternoon. Seeking advice on best and safest incall provider. Thanks in advance.

  15. #27931

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/edens_paradise#contact.

    Has anyone seen this Eden? I've looked on the search bar for Eden and it was talking about someone else completely different.
    I'm almost 100 percent positive she worked Applebees in Kentucky as a server. If it is super nice everything. I know. PB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape