rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28169

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Any intel would be appreciated! Searched and found some comments from a long time ago and was looking for some more recent intel. Not even sure if the prior posts are the same Cameron as there no links. Feel free to PM me or reply through post. Appreciate ya!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5134396608
    I saw her in 2019 when she was still in Beechmont Motel. She was pretty cool and really fun! Not a click watcher and her BBBJ game was on-point.

  2. #28168

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-790-8547

    Has anybody ever seen her? I don't see a name on this. But I've seen her post an ad quite a few times.
    She is a scammer, one she is much heavier than her pics. Two she will invite you in and then leave to go to the "bathroom" and she will disappear on you and give some bullshit about her boyfriend. She does it as soon as she get the money from you. It's happened to me and at least one other person from what I can tell. She reposts her ads all the time to avoid bad reviews. She is playing a silly game though inviting people to her place.

  3. #28167

    Queen B

    Last I seen her was April.

    Hotel in Springdale.

    Got some head for. 4.

    Decent head 6/10.

    Bigger girl, seemed nice enough, wasn't on no bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks like she could be a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/632454459548

  4. #28166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Bad Comms with Kristi

    Also experienced faulty comms with Kristi.

    I was referred by a fellow USG member and was initially pleased with Kristi's comms: prompt, informative and somewhat playful. However, when I mentioned being a USG senior member, she interpreted that as somehow threatening her. No idea how she could've interpreted that. Thought about it and concluded she must be another flake and considered myself lucky not having driven all the way to Trenton.

    She texted a couple days later asking if I'd like to see her, acted like it was our first contact. Weird!

    Word is that Kristi can (sometimes) be a good time. But reports of her ghosting and flaky behaviors ruins it for this monger. To say noting of the fact she has school age kids living with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721

  5. #28165

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks like she could be a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/632454459548
    I've seen her be it a couple months ago at this point. Good attitude pics are legit. Bbj no cim and BBFS was on the menu but no cip. Brought my own cover for cfs cowgirl.

  6. #28164

    Cameron

    Any intel would be appreciated! Searched and found some comments from a long time ago and was looking for some more recent intel. Not even sure if the prior posts are the same Cameron as there no links. Feel free to PM me or reply through post. Appreciate ya!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5134396608

  7. #28163
    Here's another one that I tried to go see but fail miserably.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/159258762

    Went out and was at her place. But I saw a couple cop cars in hotel parking lot so I decided to take my butt back home. I apologize to her and told her I would come back some other day. The next day I was talking to her and she said come to her place. Well I get there And she quit responding to her text and went Mia.

  8. #28162

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSeaDiving  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? I don't see any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159149828
    That's Juicy Jae—you can use the search with that name.

  9. #28161

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link my bad.

    Just search "Alex" on list crawler if this doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159169259
    That's better, it if you RTTF, we always suggest posting a photo because links go dead constantly.

  10. #28160

    Kristi

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721
    I have seen her three times. All good, then yesterday she ghosted me. Over slept. ?

    Texted me last night about a death in the family. ??

    Thats all I've got so far.

  11. #28159

    LSME (Marcie) - In Ohio

    I was luckly enough to catch-up with our long term friend Marcie when she got into Ohio the week of Oct 22nd. I have seen her maybe 9 or 10 times when our paths crossed in either FL or OH. Great gal. GFE and reliable. She is a bit older, but still a great body and has her own transportation.

  12. #28158

    Mandy

    Tried to see mandy yesterday but it became a wild goose chase. I don't think I've ever seen a review of her on here. She told me to go to an address. When I got there, a street Walker walked up to me and asked if I was looking for her. Of course I said no because I was looking for somebody else. That somebody else never came out. I don't stay for long so I got the hell out of there. I wonder if anybody's ever had good experiences with Mandy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159217020#.

  13. #28157

    Kristi

    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721

  14. #28156
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    You might want to post a photo so we know who you're talking about.
    Here's the link my bad.

    Just search "Alex" on list crawler if this doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159169259

  15. #28155

    Her

    Anyone have any info on her? I don't see any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159149828

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape