Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14335
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.
    Took it up a notch? Took it up a notch? She fucking mutilated a human being, not only that but once she started she kept going. That being said, you're probably right.

  2. #14334

    Your dreams will come true.

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.
    I'm guessing Taylor Schaubusiness was an STG girl. Most of them are drug-addled sociopaths, she just took it up a notch.

  3. #14333
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.
    Could be YMMV? I haven't seen her in a while, so I don't really know.

  4. #14332

    Fess up!!

    Which one of you gash gobbling animals ruined Xena for DATY? Says No More, on her latest ad. Damn.

  5. #14331
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #14330
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    The other odd thing about this girl is she has several different pricing schemes based on the time of day. It's like buying fish at an open air market. Got to weigh it and charge you market price, which fluctuates. I mean, that's reality, but jesus christ it's a bit too market efficient for my taste.

  7. #14329
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.
    OK, I learned something new today. Thanks?

  8. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    I'd like to have her dress up like Taylor Schaubusiness LOL.

  9. #14327
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I've been in communication with her. Across several different numbers. She's somewhat consistent about menu and prices. And overall, my sense is that if I went to see her, she'd end up in the Why Bother bucket. The fact that her incall is residential is probably the biggest barrier for me. And when I step back, the only reason I consider her at all is not because she's appealing, but because she's the lest unappealing from the current dregs on offer. I've found myself in a position where I don't feel compelled to act when all those stars align.

    The fact that no one has actually posted a review means one of two things:

    1. She's utterly horrible and anyone who's seen her is completely embarrassed to admit it.
    2. She's awesome and anyone who's seen her is hoping to keep her to themselves.

    If you are a gambler, it's relatively obvious that of these two options, the odds are not equal.
    That pretty much describes how I feel. Looking through the posts she seemed like one of the only ones that might make the cut, but it looks like stg has gotten worse than it was a couple of years ago. I think I'll just stick with what I have for now.

  10. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    I've been in communication with her. Across several different numbers. She's somewhat consistent about menu and prices. And overall, my sense is that if I went to see her, she'd end up in the Why Bother bucket. The fact that her incall is residential is probably the biggest barrier for me. And when I step back, the only reason I consider her at all is not because she's appealing, but because she's the lest unappealing from the current dregs on offer. I've found myself in a position where I don't feel compelled to act when all those stars align.

    The fact that no one has actually posted a review means one of two things:

    1. She's utterly horrible and anyone who's seen her is completely embarrassed to admit it.
    2. She's awesome and anyone who's seen her is hoping to keep her to themselves.

    If you are a gambler, it's relatively obvious that of these two options, the odds are not equal.

  11. #14325
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #14324

    Fishy stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    If you give someone you've never met money before you meet, what incentive do they have to show up? You might think, "To get the rest of the money. " But why not move on to milking the next gullible person for a "deposit" instead of actually providing services to you? You might think, "Because I'll report her and she'll have a bad reputation. " That's easy, Trudy becomes Monica. Or whatever. These scammers have no reputation to begin with. They'll just find random pics of some other hot girl, change their name, and number, and even city. And milk countless more fools.
    Worse is when they do try to blackmail or threaten us with extra muscular dudes hiding at the meeting spot. Dodged bullets and deposits always a bad idea.

  13. #14323

    Never prepay, take 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    The ones take deposited are actually real an show up? I know most are scam. But not all deposit askers are not a scam an actually show. I remember a cpl yrs back. One had me fooled an took great pains later at night after work an hour plus away an got there in shitty weather an outside hotel. Ask deposit to show. I remember be empty handed that night.
    If you give someone you've never met money before you meet, what incentive do they have to show up? You might think, "To get the rest of the money. " But why not move on to milking the next gullible person for a "deposit" instead of actually providing services to you? You might think, "Because I'll report her and she'll have a bad reputation. " That's easy, Trudy becomes Monica. Or whatever. These scammers have no reputation to begin with. They'll just find random pics of some other hot girl, change their name, and number, and even city. And milk countless more fools.

  14. #14322
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/742159211829

    I haven't been around stg much for a while, but looking through today, this BBW caught my eye. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?

  15. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed Trudy bcoz I thought she scammed me. But unfortunately I can not take that review back so I'm on her making it up Trudy isn't a scam. She simply took too long to get me back to me on my appointment required Which she ended up showing up an hour late but it's okay.
    I am who reviewed her on TER I'm Manoter I was highly upset she was late but she definitely did show up.

    Sorry fellas for not making that very clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape