Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20008
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Tried to connect with Lacey yesterday, and after agreeing on the time, she ghosted me before giving out her location. This morning I saw that she posted on STG so I reached out to her again to see was available. She answered right away and told me "that her mother showed up yesterday". She is staying at the Grand Rapids Inn and her mom showed up? I would have believed that she was washing her hair over her mom showing up. And she could have throw out a text that would had taken 10 seconds to send? Anyway. She said that she was available and I figured that MAYBE the second time was a charm? Nope. I drove to the south side (to 28th Street) and she ghosted me again after I showed up. At least it only cost me 30 minutes of my time and a 10 mile drive.

    First time. Shame on you. Second time. Shame on me.

    Link and pictures below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/396047932112
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She sounds high on something if she acts like that, thanks for checking man. Dropped LOL.
    I've met her a couple times. She seems sober, or at least less high than a lot of these girls. The first time was a quick in and out BJ for cheap. Very little communication or connection. The second time she called right when I arrived and asked if I was there yet because her mom had just showed up unexpectedly. I actually saw the mom sitting in the car outside her room when I walked in. Apparently she tells her to call first, but she doesn't listen. I have a feeling if I had arrived a few minutes later, I would have had to wait or reschedule, but she made her mom wait. She knows what she does for a living.

    Second date was BBFS CIP for 40. She's not my type physically, but a good bang for the buck.

  2. #20007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Some thoughts:

    Yes, real and legit. No sign of candy use; on time.
    CBJ only, no cim; had me wash hands when I met her.
    Mid-30's, not a bbw, but not a spinner either. Haven't repeated.

    This was a few years back, $ minimum for half.
    YMMV, but there you are.
    CBJ is why I've never met Kim, thanks for the updates. Girls who've been reviewed before always need refreshing for us to know what they're doing now.

    Good honest reviews from mongers who actually saw the providers are important.

    Thanks Variety1.

  3. #20006

    Kim

    Some thoughts:

    Yes, real and legit. No sign of candy use; on time.
    CBJ only, no cim; had me wash hands when I met her.
    Mid-30's, not a bbw, but not a spinner either. Haven't repeated.

    This was a few years back, $ minimum for half.
    YMMV, but there you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree. I've seen Kimberly on & off over the past few years and have never understood why she doesn't get more love on this board.

  4. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly was the best I've seen in the area so far! Comms were easy and she is pretty close to her picture. More of a PSE than any other providers I've seen which was very hot. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a solid provider. Incall was out near Walker or I would see her more often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/700302849351

    Be safe everyone.
    Fully agree. I've seen Kimberly on & off over the past few years and have never understood why she doesn't get more love on this board.

  5. #20004

    Skinny Blondes for DC

    Quote Originally Posted by DCarter112  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    It's been about a year since I've been around. I'm always looking for young skinny and blond but let's be real! I'd love some direction on who's reliable and safe these days. Looks like my old go to isn't around these days. Bummer.

    A little help would be appreciated! If anyone has an UTR they know needs a hand let me know. I'd love to get back to a regular thing. Just south of GR.

    Be safe!
    Well, DC112.

    "Legitimate" young, blonde and skinny ain't posting much in the area. At least not on STG / Tryst. LOL. BUT. There are a couple of blonde 'spinner' types around. One happens to be traveling to the area again this week Amy901. Great reviews over the last year since she started touring from TX and MO including just a couple of weeks ago. I've got my appointment set up with her (finally after a couple of months missing a connection) I'm a great fan, but she's not in her 20's if that's what you're looking for. Sexy, tight southern MILF body, great attitude, easy comms, - all is covered but her skills are amazing. Tryst pics are totally accurate (below).

    Another tiny 'not so young' option on the other end of the spectrum is Frankie. Totally not organized, comms are typically horrible and you can look at a dozen other reviews of her 'waiting game'. Seen her 3 times. All late, always hopped up on caffeine, sugar, nicotine and who knows what. But she is a blast if you can deal with her A. D. D. And disappearing on you for 10 minutes at a spell. I've never had less than a 2-hour appt with her for just scheduling and paying for 1 hour. MSOG if you can pin her down for enough actual time together. Great head game, BBBJ with CIM, Daty, Toys, CFS. Likes doggie. Vocal and has 'O's. She can't weigh more than 100 lbs. You'll definitely leave with an empty sack, but exhausted from her hyper-ness and will smell of cigs for sure.

    Good luck, Mister. Links:

    Amy: https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34.

    Frankie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/715325695479.

  6. #20003

    Baldwin, Ludington, wellston, Manistee, cadillac

    Or Anyplace in-between I would be willing to give a finders fee if anyone can hook me up with a provider in one of these areas. She would have to meet certain criteria though. If you know anyone please get at me. I have been on a few sites with no luck.

  7. #20002

    Back at it

    Hello all,

    It's been about a year since I've been around. I'm always looking for young skinny and blond but let's be real! I'd love some direction on who's reliable and safe these days. Looks like my old go to isn't around these days. Bummer.

    A little help would be appreciated! If anyone has an UTR they know needs a hand let me know. I'd love to get back to a regular thing. Just south of GR.

    Be safe!

  8. #20001

    Pixie

    Got to see pixie about a week ago in GR on 29th st hotel. She's posted out of Lansing in the past been around for quite a few years. From what I understand, she lost an arm in an accident. She was delightful, easy communication, damage was a Benjamin cv FS. She's got a very nice body would definitely repeat.

  9. #20000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blast from the past?

    Is this the famous Coco Channel from the old boards?

    Loves being a Greek freak?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/968534335176

  10. #19999

    Another dud

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Tried to connect with Lacey yesterday, and after agreeing on the time, she ghosted me before giving out her location. This morning I saw that she posted on STG so I reached out to her again to see was available. She answered right away and told me "that her mother showed up yesterday". She is staying at the Grand Rapids Inn and her mom showed up? I would have believed that she was washing her hair over her mom showing up. And she could have throw out a text that would had taken 10 seconds to send? Anyway. She said that she was available and I figured that MAYBE the second time was a charm? Nope. I drove to the south side (to 28th Street) and she ghosted me again after I showed up. At least it only cost me 30 minutes of my time and a 10 mile drive.

    First time. Shame on you. Second time. Shame on me.

    Link and pictures below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/396047932112
    She sounds high on something if she acts like that, thanks for checking man. Dropped LOL.

  11. #19998

    Lacey Star. Avoid!

    Hey all. Tried to connect with Lacey yesterday, and after agreeing on the time, she ghosted me before giving out her location. This morning I saw that she posted on STG so I reached out to her again to see was available. She answered right away and told me "that her mother showed up yesterday". She is staying at the Grand Rapids Inn and her mom showed up? I would have believed that she was washing her hair over her mom showing up. And she could have throw out a text that would had taken 10 seconds to send? Anyway. She said that she was available and I figured that MAYBE the second time was a charm? Nope. I drove to the south side (to 28th Street) and she ghosted me again after I showed up. At least it only cost me 30 minutes of my time and a 10 mile drive.

    First time. Shame on you. Second time. Shame on me.

    Link and pictures below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/396047932112
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTk1NTUyMDcyYzhiYmQzMTVkZDI2NjFhMWRjMTJhYTYyNzlhNQ.jpg‎   TNjM2ODA5OWEzMjRlOTA2MDc4ZGU0OWE1OGFjNDhhNmEzNDE4MA.jpg‎   TMjQ4OTkwOGQwMmNhMWE4NDgxNDAyOWQzYzhhMGQzMDVmMzRhNA.jpg‎   TMjg4MTEzMDNiMjM2ZGZhZTUyMzVmMmVhODdiNTk0NGEyZTc2NjA.jpg‎  

  12. #19997

    Ad

    Her ad is back. Enjoy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/duchess-lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and met a Utr in Belding, (briefly had an ad on Tryst--since removed it).
    Small bbw, pretty. Can usually only host evenings after 10. Can do outcall / car dates in the daytime between 8-3.

    Reasonable, friendly. Likes to joke and laugh.
    Only pm for her #; YMMV on rates/ services. Only long-time senior members (with personal reviews). Thanks.

  13. #19996
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Beautiful ebony. Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by JscinGR  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any reco's on hot black providers in the area. Preferably ones that love to go around the world.

    My heartfelt tanks in advance.
    Jasmine has limited availability according to her recent STG post. And I don't believe she offers round the world options. But who knows? The other menu options are delivered with top notch service and a smile that is provocative. She's normally outcall but is offering incall for a few hours today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/522540908985

    Enjoy.

    G2.

  14. #19995

    Kimberly

    Kimberly was the best I've seen in the area so far! Comms were easy and she is pretty close to her picture. More of a PSE than any other providers I've seen which was very hot. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a solid provider. Incall was out near Walker or I would see her more often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/700302849351

    Be safe everyone.

  15. #19994

    Look out

    This one has been around for a while. I've never met her but she has a duo partner that I saw a few times. I was trying to set something up with both. Tried to purchase content and got ripped off. The partner is blocking also. Both seem sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/539977116686

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape