Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 33220
-
10-31-23 13:27 #27925Senior Member

Posts: 2422Off the grid
She's in the wrong job if she likes stealing sht.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 13:25 #27924Senior Member

Posts: 2422Thugs
If she ask for deposit that's even worse. Another dud man.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 11:59 #27923Senior Member

Posts: 451Eden
If you go to the Escort Classified Ads section and on 10/28/2023–you'll see some inquiries.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 10:57 #27922Regular Member

Posts: 20An indirect advertisement? Just because I've posted asking for info? I've followed this for a long time without posting anything and responses like this may be the reason why others don't post as much.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm honestly just looking for Info about her.
-
10-31-23 10:13 #27921Senior Member

Posts: 121Cierra
She had a loyal following before she got knocked up. Those tits are something else but the baby damage is pretty apparent also.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 09:14 #27920Senior Member

Posts: 259Tryst Eden
https://tryst.link/escort/edens_paradise#contact.
Has anyone seen this Eden? I've looked on the search bar for Eden and it was talking about someone else completely different.
-
10-31-23 02:18 #27919Regular Member

Posts: 19Izzy
Can anyone give me information of Izzy?
Have anyone see her? Monica.
https://monicafantasy.com/sessions/
Please give me some information.
-
10-31-23 00:04 #27918Senior Member

Posts: 159Waist of time
On several occasions I have texted with her and were all set to meet and the she quit responding.
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 23:39 #27917Senior Member

Posts: 201Cierra
When she first started she was a gem but went down hill from there. I'm from the Cincinnati area. PB.
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 20:30 #27916Senior Member

Posts: 384Hamiltucky
Hamilton === Hamiltucky. Avoid!
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 20:28 #27915Senior Member

Posts: 109Mixed
https://callescort.org/513-790-8547
Has anybody ever seen her? I don't see a name on this. But I've seen her post an ad quite a few times.
-
10-30-23 19:55 #27914Senior Member

Posts: 45Ky
Anyone have any info on her. Did not see any reviews on her and she doesn't have any reviews on LC. I usually only see people who are reviewed on here and LC. What's everyone's process of trying to see what seems like some new providers? She has a lot of pics and videos and was quick to respond. Her phone number is just weird and I nothing came up when I searched her phone number or her pictures.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9377107641
-
10-30-23 14:35 #27913Senior Member

Posts: 826I consider Cierra a hard pass
Cierra is weird and unpredictable. And PearishBA is right about Hamilton: depressing.
I tried seeing Cierra a few years ago and it went off the rails before ever getting in my car. She was initially personable and responsive to text messages. When it came time to meet, she explained that she was still at work at an area retail store and might want to see me in a back room. Very odd! I asked if instead we could postpone our visit until after work and she went ballistic! Hurled insults telling me that I would be blocked along with vague threats of worse. I never actually felt threatened; I took her words to be those of someone with mental health and / or substance issues.
By the way, I don't mind that you're new to this forum, we were all new once. And we need new members. Hope you continue on and join the ranks of a contributing senior!
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 14:10 #27912Senior Member

Posts: 560Not for me
She has been advertising on Listcrawler for at least 3 years right now she is going by Queen. Here is a link to her ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159093281.
I have not seen her nor do I plan on it. BIG woman are not my thing especially when they weigh more than me. There is a reason why her pictures show her in cloths. Several years ago there was one picture that showed her naked and that she wound up deleting showed that she not only had one spare tire around her but actually two, and one of them could have been a truck. Like I said she may be nice just not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 12:47 #27911Senior Member

Posts: 98Legit?
Anyone seen her? Looks like she could be a good time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/632454459548









Reply With Quote





