Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 30812
-
10-31-23 18:20 #24107Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking young provider
Any good provider out there.
-
10-31-23 09:57 #24106Senior Member

Posts: 1710Did I say the aromatherpay shops? No. Atlantis, Oz and more.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 22:58 #24105Senior Member

Posts: 201Oh I don't even look at that "Activities this service provider may enjoy" section -- it seems like most SPs don't edit the defaults.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
That's certainly a potential red flag.Also, she's in Texas under a different name? https://ondate.io/united-states/texa...946-amiri-dior.
I'm extra skeptical.
-
10-30-23 20:11 #24104Senior Member

Posts: 74She advertises BBBJ, CIM, and greek? I'm skeptical.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
Also, she's in Texas under a different name? https://ondate.io/united-states/texa...946-amiri-dior.
I'm extra skeptical.
-
10-30-23 17:44 #24103Senior Member

Posts: 140Beat me to it. Was about to ask the same thing.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 17:14 #24102Senior Member

Posts: 201Lexi?
Anyone seen or recognize this Lexi?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/014134888676
-
10-30-23 13:17 #24101Senior Member

Posts: 128Six Shops
I think you're referring to the Six Shops in Tampa? Awesome concept. I pulled a girl out of there and kept her on rotation when I was traveling there regularly.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 10:47 #24100Senior Member

Posts: 79Move to Gen
Yo Mr / Mrs Admin, and all mongers apologies. Meant to post this in General Raleigh. Maybe move or delete? I couldn't see how to do so.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 08:55 #24099Senior Member

Posts: 1710Tampa area in FL is the same, and notoriously great for that sort of thing. I visited and was propositioned by a slim, hot dancer directly within two minutes and we were in the private dance room fucking raw right after. It was amazing, but NC has none of that. At least not yet.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 08:43 #24098Senior Member

Posts: 792 c-b Search
Does anyone know what 2 c-b is and where to find some. Pm me.
-
10-30-23 05:59 #24097Senior Member

Posts: 300Meetings race
I understand some ladies do not choose to meet people of certain races but they are not running a legit business so they have that right just like if they were dating they could choose which race to date or not to date and I know there's some guys who choose not to see certain ladies because of their race so I guess that's just part of the game.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 05:47 #24096Senior Member

Posts: 243The same
Pretty much the same experience. But if they put no Black men or no AA in the description. I don't reach out. Also, I like the Latina ladies. So hard to make my case when we don't speak the same language.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 13:13 #24095Senior Member

Posts: 846Not sure about NC, But.
So in Michigan strip clubs are hooker vending machines. You come in, tip a dance on stage or catch them going around. Spark a condo with one you like, then negotiate the VIP room. You take them back they suck you dick and fuck you for what ever is negotiated. Black men have a lot of luck with this because they can easily mmeet, talk, and probe. Usually if you like them and they like you you can arrange an after work meeting.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 11:58 #24094Senior Member

Posts: 173No deposits
Any deposit is a major red flag! Don't pay deposits.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 11:36 #24093Senior Member

Posts: 2422Deposit game
Usually if they ask for unreasonable advanced deposit, that's major red flag. Too much frauds going on and they live off of it.
Originally Posted by FireMan32
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




