Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12694
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a
    Looks like she'd run upa $1,200 dinner check.

  2. #12693

    $1200

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a
    It is? Really??

  3. #12692

    Dulce888

    This, gentlemen, is a $1200 ppm woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a

  4. #12691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    99% odds of fake

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I am skeptical. No first hand experience, but her profile dings some warning bells for me and I would be cautious.
    As noted, her profile location says Mexico. Her pictures hit on an IG profile in Miami doing bar promotions. So do the math. I was actually talking to her briefly. She was super polite then I asked about the Mexico log in. Radio silence.

  5. #12690

    Latest

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9cbdf507bcec

    Quoted 400. Face pictures seemed very touched up, but nice body. I did not pursue, so maybe some of you guys can have some fun with her. She is not really my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-8ac2e5b47843

    Quoted 400. Ghosted me the day of the date. I usually don't try more than once because I don't have time for flakes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9e5a25326096

    Quoted 300 for just oral, no FS. She said that we can meet to make a connection if I want to be her SD, but she claims she is expensive. I don't want to waste my time with someone that looks a bit too flabby and probably older than 30. GPS syndrome.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-62afc6c5940b

    Quoted 500. She is too thick for these prices, I would pay 300 at most. GPS syndrome.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f21783225390

    She is real and has social media, but she has bad communication. Takes forever to respond to texts and when I wanted to meet, she just ghosted me.

  6. #12689

    Searching on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Not to harp too strongly, but some of you need to use this forum's search function the right way. Copy the last twelve characters of the URL from a Seeking profile, paste in the search bar, then hit enter. Do not try posting the whole URL. If there's still no results, then there's either been no information reported or it's possibly a new profile a SB established because she forgot her password or any number of other reasons.

    In this instance, TooSweet has a couple reports already. See below:
    Thanks Shinshi!

    Can you confirm that I can search the same on Seeking? I do not have a premium account, but cannot find any of the ladies mentioned here on the seeking site. Can someone guide me?

  7. #12688
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b12a2bd98fbe

    Thank you in advance?

    Hoss.
    I am skeptical. No first hand experience, but her profile dings some warning bells for me and I would be cautious.

  8. #12687
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b12a2bd98fbe

    Thank you in advance?

    Hoss.
    Location says mexico.

  9. #12686

    Cancellation

    Has anyone recently experienced really last minute cancellations recently? I've had 3 dates this last month cancel on me at the last minute. They all seemed really interested but something always comes up. Once or twice is ok I guess, but is this a trend others have experienced? I usually pick nicer places so they all require a deposit, not a big deal but still annoying. Just venting. LOL.

  10. #12685
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Not to harp too strongly, but some of you need to use this forum's search function the right way. Copy the last twelve characters of the URL from a Seeking profile, paste in the search bar, then hit enter. Do not try posting the whole URL. If there's still no results, then there's either been no information reported or it's possibly a new profile a SB established because she forgot her password or any number of other reasons.

    In this instance, TooSweet has a couple reports already. See below:
    Point well taken Shinshi86, and thanks for posting the previous reports. I do know how to search, but as an almost daily reader didn't recall any reports of Too Sweet. Will search first next time.

  11. #12684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Both deactivated

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Probably weren't real in the first place.

  12. #12683
    First is a fake time waster, puts up a pic of the same girl every few months. Not real, time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-e521dd665a80

    Any intel on these two? Was I blocked or did they deactivate?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-82d8c0c51712

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-4796214df8f1

  13. #12682

    Sweatpea

    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b12a2bd98fbe

    Thank you in advance?

    Hoss.

  14. #12681
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    OK Gents, Any contact or communications?

    Too Sweet-provocative tagline.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-76339fcfe698
    Not to harp too strongly, but some of you need to use this forum's search function the right way. Copy the last twelve characters of the URL from a Seeking profile, paste in the search bar, then hit enter. Do not try posting the whole URL. If there's still no results, then there's either been no information reported or it's possibly a new profile a SB established because she forgot her password or any number of other reasons.

    In this instance, TooSweet has a couple reports already. See below:

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-76339fcfe698

    DTF for $500. Beautiful natural DDs. If you are a big breast lover, she is fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    From recent encounters.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-76339fcfe698

    DTF, 6 for me, YMMV. Beautiful natural DDs as reported by another member.

  15. #12680
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-04373bb7f11f

    LOL! She wants 1 k for m&g and dinner at a fancy restaurant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20231030_140308_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape