Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 1600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32282

    I asked too

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Nuthin' yet.
    Haven't seen a reply.

    Rich.

  2. #32281

    About this

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Nuthin' yet.
    Just what I figured! SMH.

  3. #32280

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone received any information on this one yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    DM sent. Thanks!!!
    Nuthin' yet.

  4. #32279

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone received any information on this one yet?
    Nope not a word.

  5. #32278
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley135  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Cagle Avenue women. Seems seedy.
    Maybe try checking the Massage Parlor Reports? There are 2 of them on the first page alone. I didn't even have to search.

  6. #32277

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by KmanHobby  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad a few times. The picture of her touching her nose looks very intentional. Is this a secret code? What does it mean?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/105721733119
    No buddy. It's just a common way for guys to ask girls to virtually prove they are real. I guess she's being proactive from being asked that question so much. LOL.

  7. #32276

    Amp

    Anyone try the Cagle Avenue women. Seems seedy.

  8. #32275

    What does this gesture mean?

    I've seen this ad a few times. The picture of her touching her nose looks very intentional. Is this a secret code? What does it mean?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/105721733119

  9. #32274

    About UTR Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    DM sent. Thanks!!!
    Anyone received any information on this one yet?

  10. #32273

    Higher end

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Where do you gents find girls for some higher end on the regular GFE-type visits? I've had my share of skipthegames and all that, but I don't think that's the place to find them.
    Try Tryst and Eros.

  11. #32272

    Kay is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/214303017836

    Any seen Kay. Search draws blanks. Seems she might be a nice opty.
    Hooked up wth Kay about 3,4 months ago. I reviewed her. She's cute. Nice lithe body, natural small b's. BBBJ was good. Smash was fun. Very sweet girl and accommodating. Only downside was the motel in OP was a dump and two db's knocked on her door more then once. She yelled at them to get lost. So that was a buzz kill. When I left I saw them and they nodded to me in a way to suggest they didn't know I was with her. She definitely has a medicine issue, or at least she did but there was no signs of her having a performance problem. If she's in a decent incall I'd repeat at some point. She a little older then her ad says and it's starting to show as much as lifestyle as anything. She is worth it.

  12. #32271
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I liked the looks in the pics, looked like a MILF and got jr interested, so set up a cardate.

    MISTAKE.

    First, she does Not look like those pics, absolutely does not look attractive or like her pics. Probably took them off the internet because they are beyond filtering.

    Second, jr was full of juice so I decided to go forward, even though she was not the chick in her pics.

    We parked at Winn Dixie parking lot, and she asked for the cash. I said no, after the deed is done. She wanted proof I had the cash so I pulled it out of the pocket of my shorts. I never have working girl money in my wallet, always loose in my pocket. Well, at least that was a good idea.

    She reached into my shorts for my cock and then pulled my shorts down and off, which I was happy to ablige. Then she bent over and sucked for like 10 seconds and jumped out of my car with my shorts in her hand, she pulled the cash out of my pocket and threw my shorts on the ground.

    Nope, I did not run after her, I was naked down below, so I pulled on my underware, got out and picked my shorts and drove off, minus the cash she stole from me!

    She has, well she posts no name. She lives off Cassat Ave and her phoney pics are below. Avoid this thief!

    Avoid her!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/472577353929
    Dude I'm sorry that happened to you but this wild! I don't understand why these girls besmirch their name instead of doing 5 minutes extra of work. There's a reason they get into the spots they are now in life.

  13. #32270

    About her

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon69  [View Original Post]
    Read my recent review about Ms. Short-puss!

  14. #32269

    GFE girls

    Where do you gents find girls for some higher end on the regular GFE-type visits? I've had my share of skipthegames and all that, but I don't think that's the place to find them.

  15. #32268

    DM sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    Meet this UTR Sophie. She used to be a dancer and I thought I would post about her. She is definitely a pleaser and will make you feel like a god. She is a real pleaser and will do about anything you like. She stays on the west side and is looking for more clients since she doesn't post. She is a real keep and not a time watcher either. She is a 5'6 dirty blonde hair nice ass and can be your dirty little **** if you need her to be. Just DM me if you want her info.
    No response, is this real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape