Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 295 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #637

    New Latina place on evergreen

    Yeah mine was just $$ for everything. Anything more and I would have walked out or asked for someone else.

    Regarding the one on 112th next to the chicken place just check it out and if you don't like what you see say that you'll come back later.

  2. #636

    Tina at New Spa in Everett

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I was just scanning the ads on Skip the Games and found this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kirkl...g/480283062770

    Looks promising. 6309 Evergreen Way. Probably in the old smoke shop since it is suite A. That is all that I have for now.
    I checked this place out after reading HotsFeru's post. The place literally just says "SPA" on it's billboard / banner. Instead of getting Jen or a Latina, I was met with Tina. Who looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's and is actually Vietnamese. Beautiful face, thin, with C / D cup bolt-ons.

    I will say coming in she did immediately ask if I wanted a BJ. I said yes, and she said total price is $$ + . 50. I tried negotiating for $$ but no luck and went with the $$ + . 50 price. I will say, after my experience with her, I thought it was worth it. Senior members can PM me for details, but I was able to get a BBBJ, MSOG, CFS, and lots of kissing from her. She did provide a 1015 minute massage in between all of that.

    Tip: If you're opting for a massage, ask if she has lotion or oil because she was doing it dry and that is not the best experience LOL.

    Anyways I totally would repeat with her. She is at this place for the next two months before heading back to Vietnam. Treat her well and she might just give you her phone # too. On my way out I did see a really thick Latina looking MILF who I am assuming was Jen and another younger looking Latina in the lobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]

    Also curious on the spot on heaven sent. I've been burned there before when they opened (got an old Chinese fatty that was described as a cute young Japanese girl). Every time I see their ads I'm tempted again. Got any names / recommendations?

    Thanks!
    I would go with Maggie if you're into petite young Asian girls with a tight body. You always have the option of walking out if you don't see anyone you like there.

    Again, stay safe out there everyone.

  3. #635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place and saw Jen.

    Young latina and thick. English wasn't very good. Massage was just rubbing some location and lasted 5 minutes.

    The flip was amazing. Can dm for more information.

    Had a chance to go to the one on 112th as well next to the chicken place and barbershop. Can confirm that there's some young looking Asians over there too.
    I'm curious on that Latina place. What she charge after the flip? And English wasn't good? She speak Spanish?

    Also curious on the spot on heaven sent. I've been burned there before when they opened (got an old Chinese fatty that was described as a cute young Japanese girl). Every time I see their ads I'm tempted again. Got any names / recommendations?

    Thanks!

  4. #634
    Went to this place and saw Jen.

    Young latina and thick. English wasn't very good. Massage was just rubbing some location and lasted 5 minutes.

    The flip was amazing. Can dm for more information.

    Had a chance to go to the one on 112th as well next to the chicken place and barbershop. Can confirm that there's some young looking Asians over there too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I was just scanning the ads on Skip the Games and found this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kirkl...g/480283062770

    Looks promising. 6309 Evergreen Way. Probably in the old smoke shop since it is suite A. That is all that I have for now.

  5. #633

    There is a new latina massage parlor in Everett.

    I was just scanning the ads on Skip the Games and found this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kirkl...g/480283062770

    Looks promising. 6309 Evergreen Way. Probably in the old smoke shop since it is suite A. That is all that I have for now.

  6. #632

    Sfs

    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    With all the recent talks about Shanghai Foot Spa with people raving and doubting, I decided to try out for myself.

    I visited Shanghai Foot Spa around 9:30 AM this morning, as I suspected it would be busy with the recent talks. I drew Maggie who I think does have a cute face, and petite body. She looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's. As others have mentioned, her English is a bit limited. It was enough to discuss transactions, but she had to pull out the translator for other talks.

    Started out with an okay massage that lasted for about 10 minutes before asking what I wanted. Agreed on CFS (boom boom as she calls it), and she asked if I wanted to continue with the massage or go straight into CFS. I asked for her preference, and she wanted to boom boom first. Started with BBBJ, then came down to some DATY, and then finished with CFS. She does get pretty wet BTW. Everything was $$ which is nice that there was indeed no haggling or clock watching.

    After cleaning me up, we started talking a bit and she did ask me how I heard about the place. She kept asking if it was from "the internet". I just told her, I just happened to check it out today and I'm in the area. While I enjoyed my experience and agree that it is better in comparison to the other areas in Lynnwood / Everett, I still thought it was okay. I don't think it's a must visit, especially if you live a bit further away or have a timeframe. As SkeletonKey6 mentioned below, I've received better experienced in FedWay.

    Earlier posts have mentioned there are 2 girls working, but talking with Maggie she did say there is currently 3. I didn't get to look at the other 2 as the place started getting very busy. I counted 3-4 other mongers / doorbell rings during my session. Also, I will notice there was a Fire Chief car parked outside. Granted it might not a lot to anything but doesn't hurt to let others know.

    Hope my post helps and as always stay safe!

    Hope my review helps someone and as always stay safe out there!
    Thanks for checking it out. I stopped by shortly afternoon, and happen to catch one of them outside. In the daylight. And oh boy, maybe it's the third, but 100% not 20's, rough 30's, but most likely early 40's from what I saw. FS isn't my thing in the first place, but seeing her made me go ahead a leave. As Mr. Bus says, got to catch them early before they switch them out.

  7. #631

    Shanghai Foot Spa

    With all the recent talks about Shanghai Foot Spa with people raving and doubting, I decided to try out for myself.

    I visited Shanghai Foot Spa around 9:30 AM this morning, as I suspected it would be busy with the recent talks. I drew Maggie who I think does have a cute face, and petite body. She looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's. As others have mentioned, her English is a bit limited. It was enough to discuss transactions, but she had to pull out the translator for other talks.

    Started out with an okay massage that lasted for about 10 minutes before asking what I wanted. Agreed on CFS (boom boom as she calls it), and she asked if I wanted to continue with the massage or go straight into CFS. I asked for her preference, and she wanted to boom boom first. Started with BBBJ, then came down to some DATY, and then finished with CFS. She does get pretty wet BTW. Everything was $$ which is nice that there was indeed no haggling or clock watching.

    After cleaning me up, we started talking a bit and she did ask me how I heard about the place. She kept asking if it was from "the internet". I just told her, I just happened to check it out today and I'm in the area. While I enjoyed my experience and agree that it is better in comparison to the other areas in Lynnwood / Everett, I still thought it was okay. I don't think it's a must visit, especially if you live a bit further away or have a timeframe. As SkeletonKey6 mentioned below, I've received better experienced in FedWay.

    Earlier posts have mentioned there are 2 girls working, but talking with Maggie she did say there is currently 3. I didn't get to look at the other 2 as the place started getting very busy. I counted 3-4 other mongers / doorbell rings during my session. Also, I will notice there was a Fire Chief car parked outside. Granted it might not a lot to anything but doesn't hurt to let others know.

    Hope my post helps and as always stay safe!

    Hope my review helps someone and as always stay safe out there!

  8. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    The biggest turn off & negtive impression is when before you even visit a MP your eating &/ or going to the library next door like in this case 2 mo's ago to the library right next to Shanghai & you see the MTP chasing a customer into the parking lot yelling "you didn't pay the tip or enough" or some kind of dispute as the customer speeds off. Now someone says they're under new management & for that sake alone I hope that it has changed since late August when I literally witness that while parking in front. 1 other time I saw that before. Thats just ghetto when that happens and the "disturbance" leaks into the shoping center / parking lot. This was an aunty / grandma. Thus, maybe (let's hope) it changed since you guys are all reporting 30 somethings. Swear every MP that is new or under new ownership gets hyped for like a week on this board & then come the "idk what your talking about w the 20 somethings". "& the girl I had was in her 40's or late 30's or aunty / grandma status"! You guys hyped up Revive & the 20 somethings just 1 month ago than the next week multiple mongers contradicted early reports saying nothing but granny's for example. There are attractive 30 somethings in Everett (Xandu come to mind) but some mongers value service moreso than just simply youth / looks (a combo of both is the best of course)! The fact that the guy gave a "30 yo c cup nice booty" mtp just a 7 out of 10 like the poster below stated either has a really butter face or service / massage entire package other than the looks was lacking is what I "get from that". Hmm. Call me a little skeptical because what I saw in late August & the last review / ratings. Guess I may have to check it out before vacation here & just see what this place is about first hand.
    There was a caveat with those reviews. They were what we saw that day. Revive was brand new. The girls are shifted around a bit and it appears that since this was a brand new place with no former customers the goal was to start it with a bang. Once the good reviews were out they moved out most, if not all of the prime talent. It makes sense from a business standpoint, but it really sucks on the customer side. I may visit Shanghai but if it has gone back to grannies by the time I get there I will know what happened.

  9. #629
    MartGibs
    Guest
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #628
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    I checked it out a few times last week.

    The 2 girls currently working Iris & Maggie are definitely not in their 20's; 30's perhaps and cute enough (both 5's or 6's) with semi-GFE on their slower days. Little to no English and Maggie smokes / vapes. If you catch them on a busy day be prepared for subpar service as they overwork and don't pace themselves, leading to burn out and clock watching.

    I suppose by starving Seattle / Everett AMP standards it's worth a visit, but it's actually just average when compared to any given California or Northeast Coast AMP. Even a fair portion of Tac / FedWay AMPs provide the same or much better services on a regular basis.

    If you're a starving AMP scene and somebody throws you a cracker you going to be like 'gotdam that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life!

    This area is in dire need of much better services. Please treat these providers with respect so hopefully the overall Seattle / Everett AMP scene improves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    You guys hyped up Revive & the 20 somethings just 1 month ago than the next week multiple mongers contradicted early reports saying nothing but granny's for example. Call me a little skeptical because what I saw in late August & the last review / ratings. Guess I may have to check it out before vacation here & just see what this place is about first hand.

  11. #627
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Counterexample

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, and that line is interpreted very liberally for good customers. You don't need to be a simp, but if you don't cause any drama, aren't gross or stinky, and are a bit respectful you get treated better on the average. Also, if you repeat with the same girl or girls you are far more likely to get offered BBFS. If they rotate the girls frequently your chances go way down, but not to zero.

    My own view is that when they say they will get fired for BBFS, it is there as a way for them to say no without saying no.
    Well, just as a counterexample I know for a fact that at Magic Spa they told both Linda (later at Airport) and Seven (various) to leave for offering BBFS. But you may be right in general. They are certainly not open with their descriptions. But I'm pretty sure at Shanghai it's a firm no with Iris, but with Maggie who knows.

  12. #626
    MartGibs
    Guest

    This is the real thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    The biggest turn off & negtive impression is when before you even visit a MP your eating &/ or going to the library next door like in this case 2 mo's ago to the library right next to Shanghai & you see the MTP chasing a customer into the parking lot yelling "you didn't pay the tip or enough" or some kind of dispute as the customer speeds off. Now someone says they're under new management & for that sake alone I hope that it has changed since late August when I literally witness that while parking in front. 1 other time I saw that before. Thats just ghetto when that happens and the "disturbance" leaks into the shoping center / parking lot. This was an aunty / grandma. Thus, maybe (let's hope) it changed since you guys are all reporting 30 somethings. Swear every MP that is new or under new ownership gets hyped for like a week on this board & then come the "idk what your talking about w the 20 somethings". "& the girl I had was in her 40's or late 30's or aunty / grandma status"! You guys hyped up Revive & the 20 somethings just 1 month ago than the next week multiple mongers contradicted early reports saying nothing but granny's for example. There are attractive 30 somethings in Everett (Xandu come to mind) but some mongers value service moreso than just simply youth / looks (a combo of both is the best of course)! The fact that the guy gave a "30 yo c cup nice booty" mtp just a 7 out of 10 like the poster below stated either has a really butter face or service / massage entire package other than the looks was lacking is what I "get from that". Hmm. Call me a little skeptical because what I saw in late August & the last review / ratings. Guess I may have to check it out before vacation here & just see what this place is about first hand.
    This is absolutely the real deal. New management on 10/10/23. Both girls now 20's yet super service oriented, sweet personalities, talented massage, and passionate skilled treatment. They say two more young girls coming at the start of the month. I've been 4 times since they changed, twice with each girl, and never an upsell, glance at the clock, "hurry up", etc. I've been visiting places in Lynnwood / Everett for 20 years and this is a huge step up. Not sure what Loren's issue was, but his description bears no relation to my experiences there. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

  13. #625

    Shanghai

    The biggest turn off & negtive impression is when before you even visit a MP your eating &/ or going to the library next door like in this case 2 mo's ago to the library right next to Shanghai & you see the MTP chasing a customer into the parking lot yelling "you didn't pay the tip or enough" or some kind of dispute as the customer speeds off. Now someone says they're under new management & for that sake alone I hope that it has changed since late August when I literally witness that while parking in front. 1 other time I saw that before. Thats just ghetto when that happens and the "disturbance" leaks into the shoping center / parking lot. This was an aunty / grandma. Thus, maybe (let's hope) it changed since you guys are all reporting 30 somethings. Swear every MP that is new or under new ownership gets hyped for like a week on this board & then come the "idk what your talking about w the 20 somethings". "& the girl I had was in her 40's or late 30's or aunty / grandma status"! You guys hyped up Revive & the 20 somethings just 1 month ago than the next week multiple mongers contradicted early reports saying nothing but granny's for example. There are attractive 30 somethings in Everett (Xandu come to mind) but some mongers value service moreso than just simply youth / looks (a combo of both is the best of course)! The fact that the guy gave a "30 yo c cup nice booty" mtp just a 7 out of 10 like the poster below stated either has a really butter face or service / massage entire package other than the looks was lacking is what I "get from that". Hmm. Call me a little skeptical because what I saw in late August & the last review / ratings. Guess I may have to check it out before vacation here & just see what this place is about first hand.

  14. #624
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    What made them 7/10? Ealy 30's, petite, Cs with a nice ass seems like at least an 8 or 9, and 11/10 for Everett! Unless theyre just butter faces.

    Trying to find out for myself, but can't get away yet!
    Early 20's, easily 8-9's, and top of the charts in Everett.

  15. #623

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Environment 6/10, provider appearance 7/10 with early 30's petite decent ass and c cup. Service 7/10, massage 7/10, massage 8/10. After hot towel the other gal did come in and massage for 5 min named Maggie. Appearance and age about the same but she seemed a little more spicey and maybe more my type. Iris said right now just the two of them but next month 4 girls and younger and prettier.
    What made them 7/10? Ealy 30's, petite, Cs with a nice ass seems like at least an 8 or 9, and 11/10 for Everett! Unless theyre just butter faces.

    Trying to find out for myself, but can't get away yet!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape