Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 24785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20660

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Do not recommend. Shoulda just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...d/777394202005
    Have a post of her here where I gave my review. #20614. Definitely should have stayed at home for this one. Funny thing with some of these providers is that they have the same ads on Tryst for double the rates.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelynikki

    I sure would have been pissed had I paid that amount posted there for the real life looks and services provided.

  2. #20659

    Anyone see her yet freyja

    I've been looking for a MILF to see from time to time and I found her. Was wondering if anyone has seen her yet. Her body looks amazing and her rate for how she looks in those pics seems fair to me. Any info would help.

    https://tryst.link/escort/freyja_

  3. #20658

    Agreed

    Just to confirm what everyone is saying, this girl rocks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with this one. She is what has been described! She does do 250 a HH as well, not her preferred session but it's available.

  4. #20657

    Miss T

    Does anyone know if Miss T (Teresa) is still around? She was always a great provider. I helped her quite a bit after her bad accident but lost track of her when I switched phones. It looks like she still lives in the same house. I'm not the type to drop in and cold call her with just a knock on the door. LOL.

  5. #20656

    Totally Agree

    Can't go wrong with this one. She is what has been described! She does do 250 a HH as well, not her preferred session but it's available.

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a fun one. Not a clock watcher & actually enjoys doing the deed. She does want a photo upfront, so be willing to do that. She'll send one back & communicates well via text. She shows up clean & looking good. Not a clock watcher at all, never touched her phone once we started. Very cool & laid back. Into pleasing you & enjoys it. She's my new go to, very Suzie Q vibes. She's worth every penny & then some. Treat her well guys, she's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...t/385989022383

  6. #20655
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation?
    350 for the hour. No idea if she does shorter dates as I don't.

  7. #20654

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad more of you have found this gem. She is IMO the closest thing to a GFE that you're going to find in Indianapolis. I've already repeated several times and will do so as long as she sticks around, which I hope is for a long time.
    What was the donation?

  8. #20653
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a fun one. Not a clock watcher & actually enjoys doing the deed. She does want a photo upfront, so be willing to do that. She'll send one back & communicates well via text. She shows up clean & looking good. Not a clock watcher at all, never touched her phone once we started. Very cool & laid back. Into pleasing you & enjoys it. She's my new go to, very Suzie Q vibes. She's worth every penny & then some. Treat her well guys, she's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...t/385989022383
    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Was logging in to say exactly this. Just saw her.

    Friendly. Good conversation. She's relaxed and open. Prices are higher than DI but worth it IMO. Great body and style. She rides well and is very sexy.

    Only downside to me was the BBBJ was not great, she lacked suction. She can deep throat and the eye contact was sexy but it left much to be desired. Enjoyed the deed. Would repeat.
    I'm glad more of you have found this gem. She is IMO the closest thing to a GFE that you're going to find in Indianapolis. I've already repeated several times and will do so as long as she sticks around, which I hope is for a long time.

  9. #20652

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a fun one. Not a clock watcher & actually enjoys doing the deed. She does want a photo upfront, so be willing to do that. She'll send one back & communicates well via text. She shows up clean & looking good. Not a clock watcher at all, never touched her phone once we started. Very cool & laid back. Into pleasing you & enjoys it. She's my new go to, very Suzie Q vibes. She's worth every penny & then some. Treat her well guys, she's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...t/385989022383
    Was logging in to say exactly this. Just saw her.

    Friendly. Good conversation. She's relaxed and open. Prices are higher than DI but worth it IMO. Great body and style. She rides well and is very sexy.

    Only downside to me was the BBBJ was not great, she lacked suction. She can deep throat and the eye contact was sexy but it left much to be desired. Enjoyed the deed. Would repeat.

  10. #20651

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a fun one. Not a clock watcher & actually enjoys doing the deed. She does want a photo upfront, so be willing to do that. She'll send one back & communicates well via text. She shows up clean & looking good. Not a clock watcher at all, never touched her phone once we started. Very cool & laid back. Into pleasing you & enjoys it. She's my new go to, very Suzie Q vibes. She's worth every penny & then some. Treat her well guys, she's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...t/385989022383
    I know her well. Great time with a good person.

  11. #20650

    A special treat

    This girl is a fun one. Not a clock watcher & actually enjoys doing the deed. She does want a photo upfront, so be willing to do that. She'll send one back & communicates well via text. She shows up clean & looking good. Not a clock watcher at all, never touched her phone once we started. Very cool & laid back. Into pleasing you & enjoys it. She's my new go to, very Suzie Q vibes. She's worth every penny & then some. Treat her well guys, she's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...t/385989022383

  12. #20649

    Dead Fish

    Do not recommend. Shoulda just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...d/777394202005

  13. #20648
    I read a post before that she was in the secure lodging provided by the department of corrections.

  14. #20647

    Spanish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. However. Get in line behind me! I've been thinking the same thing.
    Haha! I feel that Brother. They know how to treat a Man. Where is that Babel tape.?

  15. #20646

    I did not and wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Kimmie? I am going to be up in the Indy area and looking for an older lady with some curves, not necessarily a BBW.

    She has a nice slutty look to her with all that heavy makeup. Would like to give her a pounding from behind.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3177661224
    If it's who I think it is, she used to sling hash browns at the waffle house about a year ago. Had blond hair, heavy makeup covering large face tattoo. If it's not her, she has a sister, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape