Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1464

    Just a dream -- New Lisa - Same Story

    I had planned to visit my ATF yesterday, but on the way home my car decided to die. I limped into a parking lot, and did I go home and surrender to the demands of reality..- NO! I walked to my favorite place to dream..- and what follows is my recollection of my dream at ***.

    I had called ahead (as I usually do), so I was surprised Sara did not greet me. Lisa is NOT a dream-date. Many might say "plain" is a compliment. Perhaps I should have walked out (I DID call afterall, ), but after the breakdown, and the walk (to keep my appointment) I allowed the little head to dominate.. While the big head reminded me the worst time I had ever had at *** was still a lot of fun. So in we went. I paid the. 8 house for hte hour <bad dream #1.. She sent me on my way in 45 minutes She handed me a towel to wrap myself in, and departed while I undressed.

    Lisa is mid-30s I think, about 5'5, 130 lbs, face plain (3-4), but her body (and eventually she allowed me access to see all of it) was surprisingly very nice (8).. Firm, not heavy, flatter abdomen than many (much flatter than mine, so who am I to criticize).. Good english, and I found out a very friendly attitude.

    She returned and rubbed my sholders a while until the shower was ready. <when the robe fell away, she covered me again with the towel as we sat on the edge of the table.

    She became more comfortable as we talked.. And then off to the shower. TS only OK.. Adequate.. All cleaned.. But not much play in the sensitive spots.. But enough to put my mind to ease.

    Back to the room.

    Massage.. Only a 3. Maybe a 4

    But.. Since we passed Sara in the hall (who gave me a hug) she realized I had been a customer frequently, she became comfortable) she allowed roaming almost from the start.. Polite.. But lots of it.

    She enjoyed (or pretended to) reaching underneath and stroking the boys.

    She suggested I flip.. I suggested she was overdressed.

    Off came the skirt and thong, up the shirt and bra. Table play ensured.. With much mutual touching (gentle.. But no probing, and I even dreamed of exchanges of nipple sucking.

    The dream climaxed in a mutual NoVA fashion (mine was salty, hers was faked (but enjoyable). And the dream concluded with hot towels and 5 more minutes of massage.

    All in all.. A good time on a not so great day.. Could have been better if not rushed out the door early.

    Lesson.. If you are a good regular customer, all the ladies know to be nice. Lisa's service was good.. Left standard NoVa tip. I might not ask for her, but I won't be unhappy if she is my therapist on a future visit

    Remember.. Always be nice to the ladiers!

  2. #1463

    No Go At Sko

    Get up this morning in a great mood. Haven't visited my favorite lady for two weeks and today was the day. I called a few minutes before opening to let her know I was on my way only to find she was not there and would not be back until Monday. I told myself, go home and wait until next week, but, you know what I did. I decided to visit SKO in PWC. I have never been disappointed there and figured a change might be nice. As I arrived and started to the entrance, I was followed by fellow monger. We arrived at the door to discover another monger ringing the bell. He said he had rang the bell several times and no one answered. He decided to leave, so I ring the bell a couple of times and was about to leave when mamasan came out and said she would open in a minute. So, in we go and I was directed to my room where I waited for what seemed like forever. I was finally greeted by Wen. I usually receive a very friendly welcome and get down to business. But, did not receive a warm and fuzzy with Wen. She was your average size korean and was somewhat attractive. Gave her the required fee for the hour and she asked if I wanted a shower. At first I said no because I just had one, but I thought I should probably go ahead. You can usually get a feeling of what to expect in the shower and I do enjoy them. So when she returned I requested a shower. Unfortunately, I was too late and it was occupied. Back to the room, she left again and on her return told me down on my stomach. She throws a towel over me and I ask for a light touch. No way, she says, that is cheating, you need good strong massage. No I don't, I want light touch. Not right, she says. OK, have it your way. She then proceeded with the massage, which was painful at times. I must admit, I am not a huge fan of the typical massage. I made several attempts at roaming, but she was having none of that. I tried everything I could think of. It was rather hot and I asked her to remove the towel. She did, but replaced it with a smaller hand towel. I kept hoping that she would eventually flip me and I would at least get the normal finish, but sadly, it never happened. We did a lot of chatting throughout the hour and she was a very sweet lady. She is only here for a few days to help out and is leaving Monday. Since they have had so many visits from LEO, maybe they have gone legit. Would be interested in knowing how my fellow mongers made out this morning.

  3. #1462

    NOVA first time

    Just visiting the area- hard to track down an AMP with the lack of regular newspaper adverts, and not being familiar to area, but found one eventually and tracked it down with some difficulty in Tysons, upstairs.

    Older Korean, 40+, but with nice body and bigger tits. Some english, said she was newly arrived from NYC. Great TS, one of the best I've had, so I am really thinking things are going great. I was ready to go right then.

    Back to the room, massage only so-so, full use of towel over my back etc. so I began to worry, but she worked her way down and started light touch and reach around. Alright back on track! I am ready, so flip, but only HJ in the offing.

    .80 .40 - would go back as I saw some other providers - but want to know if more is on the table next time I am in town.

  4. #1461

    Oriental (no) Touch

    I stumbled across this AMP in the Adult Services section of City Paper. Good sign! The ad also mentioned incall/outcall. Even better sign! And it is located in downtown Mclean not too far from home. Better still!

    Called to inquire about the cost and was told 50/90. An obvious Asian sounding girl asked if I wanted to come by and I said "sure." We agreed on a time. A short while later she called back asking if I could delay my arrival by a half hour. "Okay..." I found the place located in a small business park behind the fire station.

    Entered into a nicely appointed waiting room. Magazines on the coffee table and a copy of Sunday's Washington Post too. An Asian lady scurried out to meet me and asked me to please wait as my attendant had not arrived... but she was on her way. Huh? I gave her benefit of the doubt and sat down. At the ten minute mark I was getting ready to leave when Mary comes in. She is a late 30 something-early 40 something lady. Petite Asian, attractive, and truly a MILF. Wearing a red polo and black jeans. Casual but no where near sexy. She apologized for her tardiness, blaming it on traffic.

    She led me to the room. I told her I wanted a half hour and gave her three 20s. She took the three bills and said "Thanks!" I was going to quibble but thought that a small tip up front might serve me well later on. She asked me to undress and excused herself while I did.

    From there is was 30 minutes of legitimate massage. Rubbing, prodding, massaging. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes. But as things ran down, no reach around, no reach under, no light massagee. She didn't even say "turn over..." As the minutes ran out she announced "how do you feel?" I was polite and said her massage was very good.

    While I dressed she fetched me a glass of water and told me next time I needed to come for a full hour.

    I'm not sure if extras are only available during a one hour session and I'm not sure I will return to find out. There was another monger across the hall who apparently did get the hour treatment because he was there when I arrived and still there when I left. So pal, if you read this board, tell us, did you get a happy ending??
    Last edited by Drew Park; 06-20-08 at 20:32. Reason: Spelling error

  5. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyn Deep69
    Me thinks you put too much trust in the kid who brings you dinner, and too little in your Mamasan. But to each their own.

    Thanks for the input.

    Yes, card fraud is everywhere but I think the big point here is why leave a calling card for the fuzz to track you down with? Try explaining that one to the "little misses" when they come knocking!

  6. #1459

    Cash Only At All Places...

    Cash only at ALL places where the card might leave my sight. That is what ATMs are for and our brain to do some simple planning.

    I DO NOT trust the "kid who brings" my dinner either. I had that job a long time ago and I know how they can steal.

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyn Deep69
    Me thinks you put too much trust in the kid who brings you dinner, and too little in your Mamasan. But to each their own.

    Thanks for the input.

  7. #1458
    Me thinks you put too much trust in the kid who brings you dinner, and too little in your Mamasan. But to each their own.

    Thanks for the input.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum
    Ever hear of identity theft? Credit card fraud, etc?

    I think you are asking for trouble. You should go with CASH ONLY!

    JJ

  8. #1457

    Credit Card!!! Omg!!

    Ever hear of identity theft? Credit card fraud, etc?

    I think you are asking for trouble. You should go with CASH ONLY!

    JJ


    Quote Originally Posted by Skyn Deep69
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    I found myself in the Backlick road area and looking to relieve some tension. Having visited west tysons, fairfax circle, Tea Tree (waste of time) and Backlick in the past, I found, for my experiences, Backlick to be the best return on investment.

    Upon arrival, I ring the bell and after a short wait am greeted at the door by Mamasan. Oh boy I think, I really hope this isn't the girl for me today. Can I ask for a lineup? Better not, only my second time here.

    She shows me upstairs to a massage room. Standard issue, takes my credit card while I got undressed and ready for the shower. Mamasan shows me to the shower, and I ask her if she knows the name of the masseuse I might have had last time. She said she did not know, but changed me to another room with a promise of a very special girl. I headed over to the shower and quickly rinsed and rubbed down with the provided Pantene Pro-V. (Does anyone actually use that luffa? )

    As I'm rinsing off, she shows up and informs me my CC is 'not working'. Odd I think, well lets call the company and find out. Of course the banks system is down, they can't help me and Mamasan is reluctant to run my card again. She encourages me to head over to a nearby ATM. Sigh.

    I reluctantly get dressed and head downstairs, only to be greeted by what I can only describe as one of the most beautiful masseuses I've ever laid eyes on. I think Mamasan really wanted to make sure I came back, and after a quck trip to the ATM, I found myself ringing the bell again. (Door bell.)

    The beautiful Korean answers the door this time, grabs my hand and walks me upstairs. On the way up, I inquire, and she informs me her name is Penny. Her English is minimal, but she more than makes up for it with the tastefully enhanced C's and tight body. I hand over 4 Jacksons for the house, and she asks me if I want a shower. I tell her I've already done it and ran my hand through my wet hair. She says ok, get undressed and lay on table while she takes the $ downstairs.

    The massage was ok at best, not the worst, yet certainly not the best ever. She jumped up on the table and rocked back and forth on me while massaging my back, which was a nice touch. Lasted about 25 mins or so? Hard to keep track of time. We discuss the normal stuff, nominal flirting, etc. She's very playful, laughs ALOT and is very comfortable with me quite quickly. There's actually some playing going on during the massage, and we establish quite a rapport.

    Before the flip, she gave the signal, and I said yes. Roaming was encouraged, and it was certainly nice to see those C's in all their glory. She's still got quite a firm and tight body, and says she is 27. While I'd like to believe her, her hands say a little older than that, but probably not much. Or maybe she's had her share of physical labor in the past.

    Standard NoVA finish, but she liked to get on the table and cuddle before, during and after. Incredible personality, alot of fun to just be around. I'll certainly see her again.

    A+ for Penny

  9. #1456
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    I found myself in the Backlick road area and looking to relieve some tension. Having visited west tysons, fairfax circle, Tea Tree (waste of time) and Backlick in the past, I found, for my experiences, Backlick to be the best return on investment.

    Upon arrival, I ring the bell and after a short wait am greeted at the door by Mamasan. Oh boy I think, I really hope this isn't the girl for me today. Can I ask for a lineup? Better not, only my second time here.

    She shows me upstairs to a massage room. Standard issue, takes my credit card while I got undressed and ready for the shower. Mamasan shows me to the shower, and I ask her if she knows the name of the masseuse I might have had last time. She said she did not know, but changed me to another room with a promise of a very special girl. I headed over to the shower and quickly rinsed and rubbed down with the provided Pantene Pro-V. (Does anyone actually use that luffa? )

    As I'm rinsing off, she shows up and informs me my CC is 'not working'. Odd I think, well lets call the company and find out. Of course the banks system is down, they can't help me and Mamasan is reluctant to run my card again. She encourages me to head over to a nearby ATM. Sigh.

    I reluctantly get dressed and head downstairs, only to be greeted by what I can only describe as one of the most beautiful masseuses I've ever laid eyes on. I think Mamasan really wanted to make sure I came back, and after a quck trip to the ATM, I found myself ringing the bell again. (Door bell.)

    The beautiful Korean answers the door this time, grabs my hand and walks me upstairs. On the way up, I inquire, and she informs me her name is Penny. Her English is minimal, but she more than makes up for it with the tastefully enhanced C's and tight body. I hand over 4 Jacksons for the house, and she asks me if I want a shower. I tell her I've already done it and ran my hand through my wet hair. She says ok, get undressed and lay on table while she takes the $ downstairs.

    The massage was ok at best, not the worst, yet certainly not the best ever. She jumped up on the table and rocked back and forth on me while massaging my back, which was a nice touch. Lasted about 25 mins or so? Hard to keep track of time. We discuss the normal stuff, nominal flirting, etc. She's very playful, laughs ALOT and is very comfortable with me quite quickly. There's actually some playing going on during the massage, and we establish quite a rapport.

    Before the flip, she gave the signal, and I said yes. Roaming was encouraged, and it was certainly nice to see those C's in all their glory. She's still got quite a firm and tight body, and says she is 27. While I'd like to believe her, her hands say a little older than that, but probably not much. Or maybe she's had her share of physical labor in the past.

    Standard NoVA finish, but she liked to get on the table and cuddle before, during and after. Incredible personality, alot of fun to just be around. I'll certainly see her again.

    A+ for Penny

  10. #1455

    City Paper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. ...
    Thanks,

    Frank
    See the adult services section. An occasional spa will advertise here. I have also found fewer robs on CP.
    They also are online. Good luck.

  11. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank
    Yellow pages has a lot of info.

  12. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank
    Well the Post would be the main place to look. You can also find a few things on CL. You can also find some things if you read through this forum.

  13. #1452
    Try the Washington City Paper-it's the free equivilent to the Phoenix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank

  14. #1451

    Where are AMPs advertising in the NOVA/DC area?

    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank

  15. #1450

    Fancy Massage

    Fancy advertises regularly on CL for outcall massages. I recently caught her offering incall and gave her a try. She is ok and was operating out of a dump off Rt. 1. Rate is high, uses lots of oil, no real massage but really just rubbing lots of oil on. Talks about what all she doesn't offer. She did stick the puss up for finger action and it was very nice, and her titties are very nice. Great HE, but that is all she gave and said that was it. However, for her rate, she rushes through and you are in and out in a little over 30 minutes. If she would get naked during the massage, it would make it much more acceptable.

    She is working with another lady from this location, and she was in the next room. Not sure what her name was and Fancy wouldn't share, but she appears to be really hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape