Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32265

    Lo

    Anyone seen her lately? She was ok the last few times I picked her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/533659594889

  2. #32264

  3. #32263

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/214303017836

    Any seen Kay. Search draws blanks. Seems she might be a nice opty.
    You aren't getting results as the system will not search 3 letter names. I have not seen Kay but I seem to recall positive reviews although it has been quite a while.

  4. #32262

    Ms Cardate Fun Runs Off With The Cash Before Service Performed

    I liked the looks in the pics, looked like a MILF and got jr interested, so set up a cardate.

    MISTAKE.

    First, she does Not look like those pics, absolutely does not look attractive or like her pics. Probably took them off the internet because they are beyond filtering.

    Second, jr was full of juice so I decided to go forward, even though she was not the chick in her pics.

    We parked at Winn Dixie parking lot, and she asked for the cash. I said no, after the deed is done. She wanted proof I had the cash so I pulled it out of the pocket of my shorts. I never have working girl money in my wallet, always loose in my pocket. Well, at least that was a good idea.

    She reached into my shorts for my cock and then pulled my shorts down and off, which I was happy to ablige. Then she bent over and sucked for like 10 seconds and jumped out of my car with my shorts in her hand, she pulled the cash out of my pocket and threw my shorts on the ground.

    Nope, I did not run after her, I was naked down below, so I pulled on my underware, got out and picked my shorts and drove off, minus the cash she stole from me!

    She has, well she posts no name. She lives off Cassat Ave and her phoney pics are below. Avoid this thief!

    Avoid her!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/472577353929

  5. #32261

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    Meet this UTR Sophie. She used to be a dancer and I thought I would post about her. She is definitely a pleaser and will make you feel like a god. She is a real pleaser and will do about anything you like. She stays on the west side and is looking for more clients since she doesn't post. She is a real keep and not a time watcher either. She is a 5'6 dirty blonde hair nice ass and can be your dirty little **** if you need her to be. Just DM me if you want her info.
    DM sent. Thanks!!!

  6. #32260

    Did this girl work at wackos

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    Meet this UTR Sophie. She used to be a dancer and I thought I would post about her. She is definitely a pleaser and will make you feel like a god. She is a real pleaser and will do about anything you like. She stays on the west side and is looking for more clients since she doesn't post. She is a real keep and not a time watcher either. She is a 5'6 dirty blonde hair nice ass and can be your dirty little **** if you need her to be. Just DM me if you want her info.
    Under the name Cairo?

  7. #32259

    Harley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/161964106908

    I do not know what is up with the changing numbers. But I paid this young lady a visit this past week and had a wonderfull time. She may be my all time favorit for the year. She is a bi tthicker than the pics show. Which I love, but not far off if you are worried about that. Pleasant experience and will visit again.

  8. #32258

    Kay

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/214303017836

    Any seen Kay. Search draws blanks. Seems she might be a nice opty.

  9. #32257

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me to give me her number. Her new one was the 904-942-.
    I reached out to her yesterday. She's in an Air B&B at the beach. A week ago she quoted 160 HHR, but yesterday she wanted 200 HHR. I asked why and the reply was it's my body and I can change the donation as I desire. I replied with you are correct and good luck.

  10. #32256

    Sophie a UTR

    Meet this UTR Sophie. She used to be a dancer and I thought I would post about her. She is definitely a pleaser and will make you feel like a god. She is a real pleaser and will do about anything you like. She stays on the west side and is looking for more clients since she doesn't post. She is a real keep and not a time watcher either. She is a 5'6 dirty blonde hair nice ass and can be your dirty little **** if you need her to be. Just DM me if you want her info.

  11. #32255

    Tia love is a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://callescort.org/904-320-3987
    I left the donation on a table, then she gets a call saying she has a family emergency takes the cash, and when I ask for it back she tells me not to get close to her or touch her. She leaves, saying she'll come back, but blocked my number. She is a straight up thief and cannot be trusted.

  12. #32254

    Tia is a thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/664468871444

    Came over last night, I left the donation on a table for her to grab on the way out, then she said she got a call from her cousin or niece or something who was hit by her husband and she had to go get her a hotel room. She never came back, bullshitted me a few times about coming back but blocked my number when I called.

    Avoid her, she has a serious candy problem, and she lies and steals.

  13. #32253

    Managed Names

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, my man.

    Personally, I stay the hell away from anyone calling themselves a 'snow bunny', but what do I know.

    Please be sure to post in Ripoff Reports.
    Or being named after some type liquor (Hennesse, Cognac, etc.), luxury car, gold chain brands, a type jewel (Diamond (z)), and of course names Ending in "z", fly, Money, Tha / Tha real and / or The real, goat, that, Redd, Baby, Barbie, Mz, snow white / flake, throat, switch, etc. These words are dead giveaways if they're included in their names.

  14. #32252

    Robbing

    She has reports for years about robbing people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Just got held up by a black guy when attempting to see Ronnie. Beware!

    She is using a 904-454-27 phone number. Trying to up load a picture but its failing.

    https://callescort.org/904-454-4273

  15. #32251

    About Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Just got held up by a black guy when attempting to see Ronnie. Beware!

    She is using a 904-454-27 phone number. Trying to up load a picture but its failing.

    https://callescort.org/904-454-4273
    I used to see her but I was made aware that she and her friend, Jade or Jyzman were robbing people. The only way I would see them is that we had to do a car date. This was a way to get them away from their resources (I. E, pimps, Dbs). The reason I don't see Ronnie anymore is because she is now very adamant about giving her 120. Looks wise and, for the most part, performance, that probably would not be too hard for her to command, however, her puss needs a good cleaning! I don't think she showers between clients because the last time I saw her, the odor was terrible and other times, not the best smell.

    I refuse to give a woman my hard-earned mula and she can't seem to wash her butt and puss! The other issue I have is, if I have been seeing you for years for 80 and now you want me to donate 120, considering, we are talking about a car date, then I won't pay it! It's not like we are talking about fresh and new puss! This is some old shid and you want me to pay you 40 more. What is more, this biatch will have you waiting in the parking lot for almost an hour, yet, she wants a $40 raise! Biatch, phuck you! SMH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape