The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 3489 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 1918 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 52332
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #38577

    Bookers names

    What are the names of bookers for following sites?

    1. KGLA.

    2. Kbliss.

    3. Mykgirls.

    4. Sessanggirls.

    5. Topangels.

    6. USbodyshop.

    7. Melosplayground.

    8. Ktownfans.

  2. #38576

    Any info on Kona

    Has anyone seen Kona recently? Are we talking P.S. To the extreme or somewhat relevant? I have an appointment tomorrow with her.

  3. #38575
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I made mental notes of ALL girls who advertised BB and I may be mistaken because Nari's pics look familiar. Sara and Ha Neul for sure did BB in SoCal. I believe Purple, Rose, and Jenny were also in SoCal and didn't advertise BB.
    Thanks for sharing your mental notes.

  4. #38574
    Kbliss Monday lineup.

    Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina.

  5. #38573
    I made mental notes of ALL girls who advertised BB and I may be mistaken because Nari's pics look familiar. Sara and Ha Neul for sure did BB in SoCal. I believe Purple, Rose, and Jenny were also in SoCal and didn't advertise BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darmour88  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've read about nari doing bb anywhere. Are you sure she did bb?

  6. #38572
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You must be talking about Sara and Ha Neul in Atlanta. I am pretty sure they did BB in SoCal and NorCal. Nari too. I don't remember all their aliases. I don't remember Sara had any review in SoCal. Ha Neul had some people who liked her.
    I don't think I've read about nari doing bb anywhere. Are you sure she did bb?

  7. #38571
    You must be talking about Sara and Ha Neul in Atlanta. I am pretty sure they did BB in SoCal and NorCal. Nari too. I don't remember all their aliases. I don't remember Sara had any review in SoCal. Ha Neul had some people who liked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darmour88  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Anyone of these do bb? I think I recognize one of them as Suzy from NTA back in the day. But don't remember if she's BB.

  8. #38570
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Yes surprisingly her pictures look very similar to what you're going to get. Of course there is some nip and tuck on Photoshop. However, I found her very pleasing to the eye and the Ds are real. I personally found her schlick and service fake and trite. She is always looking elsewhere or looking at her watch for the next move. For me super no connection. Book a 30 minute. Even her hour service feels like she's trying to cram everything in to that 30 minutes anyway.
    Ah, thanks for the heads up, saw her on M also and one of her old pic was used so now I knew she is a rebrand that was not even popular before.

    Pass.

  9. #38569

    Eva at AuoKgirl

    Has anyone visited this Eva?

    https://autokgirl.com/index.php?rout...product_id=694

    Hopefully it is not the same Eva which was in west LA with SFK / and Kbliss.

  10. #38568

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Yes surprisingly her pictures look very similar to what you're going to get. Of course there is some nip and tuck on Photoshop. However, I found her very pleasing to the eye and the Ds are real. I personally found her schlick and service fake and trite. She is always looking elsewhere or looking at her watch for the next move. For me super no connection. Book a 30 minute. Even her hour service feels like she's trying to cram everything in to that 30 minutes anyway.
    Is the Christie that you are referring about?


    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/christie

    Thanks.

  11. #38567
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseMan  [View Original Post]
    That statement above is very true. Glow has some seriously crazy trait and she is very weird.
    So true. LOL!

  12. #38566
    Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

    Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina.

  13. #38565

    Anybody recognize these?

    Hi. Anyone of these do bb? I think I recognize one of them as Suzy from NTA back in the day. But don't remember if she's BB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3252.jpg‎   IMG_3250.jpg‎   IMG_3249.jpg‎   IMG_3247.jpeg‎  

  14. #38564
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, this Christy / Christie from many booker got a D cup and seems fit, but photos looked really old or rebranded from elsewhere, does anyone recognized her?

    Have anyone seen her before?
    Yes surprisingly her pictures look very similar to what you're going to get. Of course there is some nip and tuck on Photoshop. However, I found her very pleasing to the eye and the Ds are real. I personally found her schlick and service fake and trite. She is always looking elsewhere or looking at her watch for the next move. For me super no connection. Book a 30 minute. Even her hour service feels like she's trying to cram everything in to that 30 minutes anyway.

  15. #38563

    Gia is Good

    I went on a one hour road trip south to visit my first Korean girl in a few months (I have been making an extensive video library with all of the J girls in LA this autumn). I read that Gia was something of a legend in northern California, and she did not disappoint. She gave me the best head I have had in a while and brought much more skill, energy, and dedication to it than any girl I can think of that is around town. She has a good mix of sensuality and porn star attitude. It was actually not quite like a pornstar, but kind of a whole new level of comfort, confidence, and un-shyness in the bedroom. Once it was showtime she literally did not let me leave her. She used a leg-lock technique and I could not break free. It worked. And it worked again. Three straight shots without separating. Very sexy, intimate eye contact. She kept me five minutes late even though she had another appointment. I left still sweating after the shower from the endurance test. Much needed experience after some kind of boring sex with most of the Japanese video girls this Fall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape