Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 3490 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 1920 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 52345
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #38560

    Recommendations for Most sex thirst / drive in WLA

    Hey gents, I was wondering who would you recommend for the most sex thirst / drive / crave in WLA.

    Face at least decent from 6 and up.

    Tits at least C and up.

    Body should be Slim or athletic. A little meat is okay, but just not boxy stumpy or chunky with saggy ass or flat ass.

    Age under 40, little milfy is okay, but not straight up old and wrinkle with loose skin.

    I felt like I'm getting old for doing all the work / move, after last visit, I was sore everywhere for two days, LOL, starting to want to find someone will actually do the move like Allie back in the day.

    Seriously, no one moves like her or at least not her level, there were a few others but just not as smooth and in sync like her.

    Appreciated!

  2. #38559

    D cup Christy / Christie from most booker

    Hey gents, this Christy / Christie from many booker got a D cup and seems fit, but photos looked really old or rebranded from elsewhere, does anyone recognized her?

    Have anyone seen her before?

  3. #38558
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Foxylist Glow is when she was in her prime. She had one of the hottest bodies in town. They all have an expiration date.
    If you have ever visited Iceland, you probably know about Hákarl which is the Iceland's Fermented Shark or the Rotten Shark. That is one of the weirdest things to eat while you are in Iceland yet by some it is considered a delicacy. I think that K-girls in LA are using the same philosophy now.

    I guess that age is just a number now. .

  4. #38557

    Ara PKL is back

    In Irvine as Gia CG. If someone said that she's worth the drive, they're not wrong. TER I'd: 358955.

  5. #38556
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Julia's net worth is estimated over $1 million, she wouldn't need to be doing this.
    LOL yea. May as well ask in the rare chance it would be her. Sigh.

  6. #38555
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Foxylist Glow is when she was in her prime. She had one of the hottest bodies in town. They all have an expiration date.
    I agree. She was hot as hell. Great legs, tight pussy, perfect skin, but she lost her mind.

  7. #38554
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Julia's net worth is estimated over $1 million, she wouldn't need to be doing this.
    Julia did a few stints escorting.

  8. #38553

    The mistress X experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SlaterHind  [View Original Post]
    Is this Mistress X the same one from the Pepsi stable a few years ago? If yes, then please share (PM) booker info!
    I' started this hobby a bit over a year and don't know much about miss x. What was she like?

  9. #38552

    Mistress X is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAssEater  [View Original Post]
    Oooo man even if she was at 340 I'd be nutting in her weekly. Maybe once my ATF Kelly leaves at end of month I'll hit up Bon! But since I sampled Mistress X good lord I think Mistress X going to get my weekly nut instead!
    Is this Mistress X the same one from the Pepsi stable a few years ago? If yes, then please share (PM) booker info!

  10. #38551
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Uh, hey fellas. I noticed Casino's photos today and immediately recognized them as the JAV star Julia. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but. It's not actually her is it? Because my pants would explode before even texting the booker.
    Julia's net worth is estimated over $1 million, she wouldn't need to be doing this.

  11. #38550
    Kbliss Saturday meat availability.

    Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina.

  12. #38549
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    She's crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. Amazing body, tight pussy, but she is crazy. You've been warned.

    Google foxylist Glow. That's her.
    Foxylist Glow is when she was in her prime. She had one of the hottest bodies in town. They all have an expiration date.

  13. #38548
    Uh, hey fellas. I noticed Casino's photos today and immediately recognized them as the JAV star Julia. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but. It's not actually her is it? Because my pants would explode before even texting the booker.

  14. #38547
    Quote Originally Posted by Qzzzz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about Bon? Search is not working properly for me at all. Her pictures look great and IIRC, there were pretty positive comments here and there about her.

    Also curious if anyone has any updated info about Kona. I asked the booker about her but didn't get any info back. Was referred instead to a couple other girls who were on my list anyway, but still intrigued by how petite Kona is.

    Thanks.
    Saw her a couple of months ago and she is just as kooky as ever. She used to be one of my ATFs during CV days. She remembered me after not seeing her for years. We had a good time and she still looked pretty good for her age. Still fairly skinny with a nice little booty. She was feeling a little sick that day I saw her so she was a bit less energetic than she used to be. Good to try at least once.

  15. #38546

    Glow / Bon Description

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    She's crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. Amazing body, tight pussy, but she is crazy. You've been warned.

    Google foxylist Glow. That's her.
    That statement above is very true. Glow has some seriously crazy trait and she is very weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape