Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20445
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBast111  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65915796

    Got scammed today via link above. Reached out and heard back quickly. Voice call to verify. She could not call me via her app so she called me on her real phone. She said she was lonely and we can hang out for a while so I was like cool lets meet up, agreed on 1. 2.

    Met at their apartment complex in warren RI. Went up and she told me to make myself comfortable and asked for donation. I handed over the cash and she got a called and she said she needed to get a condom from her neighbor and left to get it. I knew something was fishy so I just stood there and waited. Got a knock on the door and a black dude walked in going WTF where's my wife and started checking the rooms LOL. I was like oh yall doing scams. Alright. Dude was not threatening at all and just walking around doing his little act. So I just walked out and wanted to let yall know to watch out for this one. Numbers ending in 5049 and 4405 were used for communication. Its pretty funny what happened as they were scamming people out of their actual home. Lesson learned.
    Sorry to hear. I do not know of a legit provider in Warren for years now. Everyone one has been some kind of scam.

  2. #20444

    The old forgot the condom trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I saw the ad as well earlier today seemed cute not the usual provider, thanks for the info I did tried to call too and they responded through text and the communication was fading didn't provided rate or details only said was in Warren, thank God you are safe and nothing bigger happened.
    Careful out there folks. Remember all leverage is lost once $$ l.

  3. #20443
    Wow, I saw the ad as well earlier today seemed cute not the usual provider, thanks for the info I did tried to call too and they responded through text and the communication was fading didn't provided rate or details only said was in Warren, thank God you are safe and nothing bigger happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBast111  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65915796

    Got scammed today via link above. Reached out and heard back quickly. Voice call to verify. She could not call me via her app so she called me on her real phone. She said she was lonely and we can hang out for a while so I was like cool lets meet up, agreed on 1. 2.

    Met at their apartment complex in warren RI. Went up and she told me to make myself comfortable and asked for donation. I handed over the cash and she got a called and she said she needed to get a condom from her neighbor and left to get it. I knew something was fishy so I just stood there and waited. Got a knock on the door and a black dude walked in going WTF where's my wife and started checking the rooms LOL. I was like oh yall doing scams. Alright. Dude was not threatening at all and just walking around doing his little act. So I just walked out and wanted to let yall know to watch out for this one. Numbers ending in 5049 and 4405 were used for communication. Its pretty funny what happened as they were scamming people out of their actual home. Lesson learned.

  4. #20442

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    I saw the report on CiCi, is she girl friend experience? Does she DFK?

    The rest of what I heard about her seems positive.
    I don't really kiss providers and I didn't with her. But she is nice enough for you to ask.

  5. #20441

    Scammed

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65915796

    Got scammed today via link above. Reached out and heard back quickly. Voice call to verify. She could not call me via her app so she called me on her real phone. She said she was lonely and we can hang out for a while so I was like cool lets meet up, agreed on 1. 2.

    Met at their apartment complex in warren RI. Went up and she told me to make myself comfortable and asked for donation. I handed over the cash and she got a called and she said she needed to get a condom from her neighbor and left to get it. I knew something was fishy so I just stood there and waited. Got a knock on the door and a black dude walked in going WTF where's my wife and started checking the rooms LOL. I was like oh yall doing scams. Alright. Dude was not threatening at all and just walking around doing his little act. So I just walked out and wanted to let yall know to watch out for this one. Numbers ending in 5049 and 4405 were used for communication. Its pretty funny what happened as they were scamming people out of their actual home. Lesson learned.

  6. #20440

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownWolf  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Cici. She was hosting in a nice neighborhood in Pawtucket. She is a latina bbw with a cute face. She got a fat ass and huge tits and also had no odor. Started with a covered BJ and then moved to multiple other positions finally finished in the bag. I paid for the HHR but finished in 20 min. Pretty good will probably repeat. Rates are 200 for HHR and 300 for full hour. Also firm no anal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/835208291350
    I saw the report on CiCi, is she girl friend experience? Does she DFK?

    The rest of what I heard about her seems positive.

  7. #20439
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Pics and name seem familiar, but I couldn't find anything about her. Anyone know anything before I decide whether to pull the trigger here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/072185109262
    Post #20353 pslag. Covered BJ but good time.

  8. #20438

    Sexy rae

    Happy Sunday. Anyone seen rae recently. No luck with search. Mostly just hoping to confirm she is legit and safe. Cheers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/408790997458

  9. #20437

    Sexy Rae

    Pics and name seem familiar, but I couldn't find anything about her. Anyone know anything before I decide whether to pull the trigger here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/072185109262

  10. #20436

    Cici

    Just saw Cici. She was hosting in a nice neighborhood in Pawtucket. She is a latina bbw with a cute face. She got a fat ass and huge tits and also had no odor. Started with a covered BJ and then moved to multiple other positions finally finished in the bag. I paid for the HHR but finished in 20 min. Pretty good will probably repeat. Rates are 200 for HHR and 300 for full hour. Also firm no anal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/835208291350

  11. #20435

    Cristal. Bottle of Cristal. Etc

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while, but I've never seen anything about her. Her ad doesn't list FS or BJ? Just curious if she offers all services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/504830248321
    Run Forest, RUN!!

    DEF ripoff, has manager.

  12. #20434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Ya' I find it strange she doesn't list FS and BJ in her almost complete list of services! That's why this board is great, to share knowledge. Thanks!!
    Can't believe she even has the nerve to still advertise! Not sure how she even gets money from anyone since it is an obvious scam. Back 10 years or so she was "Cristol in a bottle" or something like that! She has been spelling Crystal many ways through the years.

  13. #20433

    Dunno about others

    But so far this person has given nothing but lip service.

    Says they are available but flakes when you get into details. SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She was in a low income complex. Felt safe though. Her rates are on the low average side. Check with her for details.
    .

  14. #20432
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I believe it looks like Crystal. She has been around since the Craigslist days. I saw her once. Big time ripoff / up seller. Probabaly one of my worst experience as a monger. Most reputable guys on here says she is bad news and runs a scam on guys for lack of service. I would avoid seeing her. She is basically looking for inexperienced new guys to rip off each time. No way does she have regulars because she doesn't provide legit service.
    Ya' I find it strange she doesn't list FS and BJ in her almost complete list of services! That's why this board is great, to share knowledge. Thanks!!

  15. #20431

    Average

    Average review on the other site. My own interaction with her wasn't encouraging enough to get me to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while, but I've never seen anything about her. Her ad doesn't list FS or BJ? Just curious if she offers all services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/504830248321

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape