Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49
    I went through the whole bay area and found maybe one add that may be something.

  2. #48

    Helen

    There is some fun to be had here. PM for Deets.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/co...XEEipL8vK8SZXA

  3. #47

    Has anyone checked this one out?


  4. #46

    Additional Info

    Okay. Reply received from this visitor. In call only. Pleasanton. 30 minutes $150 and 60 minutes $250.

    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/hws...897923279.html


  5. #45

  6. #44

    New Ad.

    Premium Mobile Massage. New Ad. Interesting but very expensive for CL. Anyone try yet?

    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/hws...874056238.html

  7. #43

    How to search on CL

    Hello all,

    I have not been able to find any good massage places with extras on CL. How are you guys finding them? I live in the east bay. Or any suggestions on good sites to find reviews on places? Rubmap is expensive.

    Thanks.

  8. #42

    Jessica in San Rafael

    Anyone ever have experience with this massage provider in San Rafael?

    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/hws/7523236336.html

  9. #41

    Report?

    Did you visit? Any intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeezyz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried or willing to try this ad: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bts...440304518.html.

    By appt only.

  10. #40

    Healthy Healthy Massage

    Anyone tried or willing to try this ad: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bts...440304518.html.

    By appt only.

  11. #39

    Fantasy Massage and / or Model (Pleasanton)

    Should have known better. I followed up on this ad. As soon as I saw her, it was like well shiiiiiiiit.

    Cannot recommend. Very skinny. Nice enough. "shaky" as is she was on something.

    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/hws...439821584.html

  12. #38

    Newbie Hookup

    One CL Female caught my eye, calls herself Mila I would like to friend her.

  13. #37

    Good day?

    Had a stop in at Good day spa last weekend. It was my second time. Had new gals and got the great impression they were not only new but also looking good. Very nice Spanish girl named E- with black hair and medium pretty (6. 7 out of 10) MILF type, dressed with normal clothes came to me. Massage was very good and lasted full length of time. She did a great job. Afterward momosan asked to try other, she was very attractive, guess she is Chinese, but I had no more money so told her to stop by another time.

  14. #36
    Hey mongers long time no post. I recently lost my regular girl Celest`e and man am I grieving(she was a tight young little black package with a perfect round azz, small waist, big tata's, wonderful voice and hair and an amazing clit) but now im moving on to.... Pepper from east oakland, age 23, she does outcall only and for 60 I had mish, cbj, ball suck, doggy, cowgirl and she moaned and demanded that fock her!

    she's thick(not grossly fat) and I love that huge black azz! You can find her at RB street action section

  15. #35

    honey209 at oakland airport

    sounds too good to be true -- $100/hr with MSOG

    any experience with her? I sense disappointment, but the price is right.

    Would love to find "coco" mentioned below but don't see anything on her in CL. Could she be "Mia"?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape